Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,239 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State (28272 Views)

List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by jocelala: 12:53am On Jul 10, 2015
UP WIKEEEE!!! DATS MY MAIN MAN

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by AmazingNeoTech(m): 1:02am On Jul 10, 2015
That a great step in the right direction

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 10, 2015
gamaliel121:
Pdp is becoming a regional party.. And if that happens, they myt crash totally
APC is a regional party. It will crash before December.

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Fatalistic(m): 1:03am On Jul 10, 2015
saintopus:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/wike-swears-in-22-lgs-caretaker-committee-chairmen/
See Governor that want to abide to Rule of Law.....Can you tell where in Nigeria constitution Caretaker Committee Chairmen is allowed or stated for local government?
9ja go beta, one day
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by denedene(m): 1:10am On Jul 10, 2015
please who is in lagos? i need someone to collect this package

7 Likes

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Sobeautiful: 1:21am On Jul 10, 2015
hardywaltz:
Waste of time
Both the Caretaker Governor and his caretaker Chairmen will soon be booted out.
Let's open our eyes to what is really happening. See reality on ground and you'll know Wike is going no way. He's remaining as the governor. Let's stop those dreams that are truly what they are, 'dreams'. The sooner we get that the better, instead of hoping and being dissappointed. Everybody is not GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by KemiJesus(f): 2:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Somuch drama in Rivers. Season film, which season is this one?
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Hope e never forget the 4billion naira education scam wey dey e head. Na turn by turn,buhari dey do press up wait you.
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 10, 2015
hardywaltz:
Waste of time
You still get that hope?
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by biafranqueen: 3:32am On Jul 10, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin APC is finally buried in Rivers State. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin Wheres that gullible goat demdem?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by biafranqueen: 3:34am On Jul 10, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
Wey dat demdem pikin of an area fada?
Come n celebrate wif us o, he has don it again.
Wike 3
Amaechi 0
In otherwords pdp 3 vs apc 0.
I was just getting ready to call that dim wit demdem grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Firefire(m): 4:46am On Jul 10, 2015
saintopus:
Good thinking! Good Product!

NgeneUkwenu your favourite food is ready.!!

He has gone into hiding in shame cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by CallMeMadMan: 5:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Wike my man, you no go run mad like Daura President grin grin cool cool
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by columbus86(m): 5:26am On Jul 10, 2015
It is a pity,this is what happens when people think that they can misbaheve and go away with it! My questions is what is will happen to the 4.1billion naira that was spend on tihis illegal election? Finally,Apc is dead and buried! I said itbefore now that we have no opposition in Rivers state,but people will not listen to me! We are waitingfor the governorship election tribunal! You imagine. The huge amount of money wasted by Ameachion on illegal election! I have said it and I will continue to say it again;that all those that were in the process should be arrested and prosecuted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by emmykk(m): 5:51am On Jul 10, 2015
APC e-warrior crying a river

hardywaltz:
Waste of time
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol... finally.... Apc pple... oya come and call buhari to witch hunt Wike.....
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by dunkem21(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Whistling ngeneukwenu, ngeneukwenu, ngeneukwenu, ngene ngene ukwenu ngenengene ..

Ekweghi ekwe na ekwe n'ute ekwere.
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by xplicitub: 6:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Jagabanthelion:
Midnite CTC Chairmen sworn in by a midnite governor who was also sworn in by a midnite chief judge. I just dey laugh. Its obvious PDP will lose the case on appeal due to technicalities.Its a shame because if they had exercised patience,they would have won the case on merit. Lambo Akanbi messed up big time. Only those who followed the legal part of this case will understand how it will end. Ryt now,no doubts wike is having his laughs. Its who laughs last that becomes the winner.
mr jagajagathiefnubu spare me those your technicalities idiats coz I know dis tricks of urs. Weneva u guys 4rm d waste r subdued wd d obvious truth u guys won't accept the big L cheerfully, rather u will try those spin of "empirical evidence, technicalities" ish datz becoming a cliche in my ears bcoz of u guyz incessant of dem.... Shey APC owns monopoly of judgement? Go n undo wat is done let see hw it will turn out.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by chudi55: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Jagabanthelion: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2015
xplicitub:
mr jagajagathiefnubu spare me those your technicalities idiats coz I know dis tricks of urs. Weneva u guys 4rm d waste r subdued wd d obvious truth u guys won't accept the big L cheerfully, rather u will try those spin of "empirical evidence, technicalities" ish datz becoming a cliche in my ears bcoz of u guyz incessant of dem.... Shey APC owns monopoly of judgement? Go n undo wat is done let see hw it will turn out.

Can u speak without insults?U wrote so much without focusing on the issue,just insults on APC. Focus on the topic and stop the disrespect. If u have issues with APC,look for the proper thread to vent your frustrations.
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by akfeas(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Who's the man now?
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by sweatlana: 6:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Gbam! Wise the man of action!

Man of the people!

Rivers is solidly behind you!!!
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Rotimi47: 6:59am On Jul 10, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin APC is finally buried in Rivers State. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes as a result of Amechi betraying Tinubu by working with Altiku and others for Saraki emergence as senate President, Amechi and others thought they can could deal with Tinubu by their disgraceful act not knowing that Tinubu who happen to be the real brain behind APC is capable of dealing badly with each of them in his own time and in his own terms. Amechi thought the North is the most powerful region! He missed it as Tinubu is the originator of the real plans to really develop Nigeria on a massive scale in a way that benefits the masses more but he has stepped aside and he is watching on how they intend to put the right things in place. Since independence the south west have always been in the opposition and thats why every regime that comes to power have failed and the present APC have started with that same mistake with the north , south east and south south working together against the South West thinking they are cutting off Tinubu's wings; How can you cut off the wings of a man who do not have a political ambition? Or the South West that is used and very comfortable with being opposition. I pity those who can't see beyond their nose. Where is the present APC now? Since the main brain for change stepped away the party is in a mess and hereby messing things up for Nigeria. It's better for them to quickly resolve their differences and pocket their ambitions or else they will destroy what they have left of APC and their future. Not to forget, people are always quick to praise Fashola for what he was able to accomplish IB Lagos but they failed to understand that Tinubu was the one that handed his developmental programs to Fashola.
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by chiwondoski: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Who is crying here shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by grabs(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2015
emmykk:
APC e-warrior crying a river

APC e-goat you mean?
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by babamoha(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Rivers state issue is a an epic movie that only the producer knows where it will end during casting cause both wike and amechi are actor playing a lead role.just passing by
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by babamoha(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
KemiJesus:
Somuch drama in Rivers. Season film, which season is this one?
season 2 but might end in season 3
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by luthorcorp: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Ameachi has been seriously bitten in the ass

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by adetboy: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2015
papaejima1:
The tamer of the lion of Ubima.

The nemesis of Amaechi
The one who put his hands into the mouth of the lion and removed food!

In yoruba language,we call such people "okurin meta ati abo" angry
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Demdem(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
Wey dat demdem pikin of an area fada?
Come n celebrate wif us o, he has don it again.
Wike 3
Amaechi 0
In otherwords pdp 3 vs apc 0.

I actually celebrate with u. The courts have spoken and all must abide no matter what.
Point of correction though, the thug wike has nothing to do with this. The court sacked the chairmen and not Wike. He never had the liver to dissolve them.
ENjoy ur victory while it lasts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by godwin120alex: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Hahahahaah@Ameachi
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Demdem(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
grin grin grin grin grin Wheres that gullible goat demdem?

WHat makes ur papa gullible grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu: Wole Soyinka Pays Tribute / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) / Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.