Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Is Nigeria About To Be Finished? - Remember This GEJ/Sambo Campaign Video? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria About To Be Finished? - Remember This GEJ/Sambo Campaign Video? (984 Views)

Female IPOB Member On Horse Leads "No Election In Anambra" Campaign (Video) / Answer This GEJ Question. / Is This GEJ? Can Someone Verify This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria About To Be Finished? - Remember This GEJ/Sambo Campaign Video? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 10, 2015
I just remembered this GEJ Sambo Campaign Video and I ask myself, how did we get here.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152699260708226&pnref=story

Please login to watch.

The funny thing is that some people acted pissed off at that time, but look at what is happening today?

See what they said before

https://www.nairaland.com/2118945/lowest-low-gejs-campaign-says

I wonder what they say Now...
Re: Is Nigeria About To Be Finished? - Remember This GEJ/Sambo Campaign Video? by IGBOSON1: 2:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Quite prophetic! It's like they had a crystal ball!! undecided
Re: Is Nigeria About To Be Finished? - Remember This GEJ/Sambo Campaign Video? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 10, 2015
forexexpert:
I just remembered this GEJ Sambo Campaign Video and I ask myself, how did we get here.

Please login to watch.

The funny thing is that some people acted pissed off at that time, but look at what is happening today?

Like prophecy.
Re: Is Nigeria About To Be Finished? - Remember This GEJ/Sambo Campaign Video? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 10, 2015
forexexpert:

Please login to watch.

Permit me to share.
Re: Is Nigeria About To Be Finished? - Remember This GEJ/Sambo Campaign Video? by Obijulius: 4:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Well. Like the drowning passengers in the Titanic, Dullard_inho's supporters have no choice but to face the consequence of their actions.

As for me and my family. Monitoring from a safe location grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria About To Be Finished? - Remember This GEJ/Sambo Campaign Video? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:21am On Jul 10, 2015
It was all deceitfulness. Yu knw when yu are contesting for a political power, yu feel like yu can move mountains and transfer ocean when yu get elected bt when d power reaches yur hand, power pass power na, so just do what yu can do and leave. Na so power be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria About To Be Finished? - Remember This GEJ/Sambo Campaign Video? by egift(m): 5:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Jonathan inherited a relatively peaceful Nigeria and left it in a big mess with over 20,000 dead in less than 6yrs. Now you are here asking silly question of how Buhari has not fix all the mess in less than 2 months.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2563448_taniods_jpegc394caf5a3ae5e34213ae60083aeec29

Why do TANoids and PDP sycophants embrace ignorance so much?

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria About To Be Finished? - Remember This GEJ/Sambo Campaign Video? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Did Jonathan ask the Northerners to support Boko haram?

Why was it so difficult for them to allow GEJ complete his tenure and leave quietly?

Must the North always rule Nigeria all the time? even after ruling for 38 years.

Face the truth, 20,000 people died because the North initially resisted GEJ's efforts to fight Boko haram, they criticized every action he took, they refused to corporate with him.

How did you expect GEJ to fight BH with his hands clearly tied behind his back?

GEJ was simply trying to please the North by not using up to 50% of his Presidential powers, but the North capitalized on this to encourage and support the spread of BH and politicize the death of innocent Nigerians.

Also most of these 20,000 people was initially Christians and sourtherners.

When Christian Churches and motor parks were being bombed and burnt, the Northerners were cool with it, but when BH turned on them, GEJ suddenly became a clueless President to them. This is a simple case of starting a fire only to turn around and blame someone else for your actions.

How did you expect GEJ to have effectively fight BH when he was roundly resisted by the the North who were so sympathetic to BH's activities.

Okay, let me ask you a simple question?, why are we no longer hearing about the Chibok girls?

Secondly, 20,000 people died simply because Nigeria military was ill equipped to fight BH initially.

The North who were the sponsors of BH knew this and capitalized on this by massively equip BH.

When GEJ noticed that He had been manipulated politically he decided to fight BH no matter whose ox was gored.

If I were GEJ, I would have done everything to protect Nigerians from the start by tackling the BH problem head on, not minding the initial resistance and propaganda by the Northern elders.

In fact, I would have started my own Positive Super Propaganda against the North by exposing all their evil intentions to the world using every possible means including twitter, street marches and protests worldwide, sponsored TV documentaries on all local and international TV channels, newspapers and news media etc.

I would have used the most powerful weapon in the world against them, which is The TRUTH.

The lesson here is you cannot not please everybody, just the your job, just the right thing and let history and posterity judge you.

egift:
Jonathan inherited a relatively peaceful Nigeria and left it in a big mess with over 20,000 dead in less than 6yrs. Now you are here asking silly question of how Buhari has not fix all the mess in less than 2 months.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2563448_taniods_jpegc394caf5a3ae5e34213ae60083aeec29

Why do TANoids and PDP sycophants embrace ignorance so much?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ABIA Tribunal Update: Ikpeazu Wins Round One At Abia Governorship Tribunal / Buhari, APC Reps' Meeting Ends In Deadlock / Who Say Buhari Is Bias? Pls Take Look At This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.