Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks (2222 Views)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by micton(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2015
[][Source: .com/url]Ex Governor of Rivers State Amaechi gave the following aftermath of the APC convention. Gov. Amechi Said He Was Betrayed By Tinubu and Buhari

“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .

But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.

So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.

I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”

Source: dot com
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by gottliebglobal(m): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Na today?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Rily
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by oatzeal(m): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Karlman: 1:41am On Jul 10, 2015
SOURCE OR...........
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Fake news. Wailing wailers, u people will be disappointed when Buhari brings out his ministerial list and see Ameachi name there. Fools...

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by olamonsor2: 1:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Bb
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Nextlevel0007(m): 2:06am On Jul 10, 2015
tongue

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by tunshe: 2:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Fake news!!!!

Prove me wrong with a reliable source.

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by AFISON: 2:43am On Jul 10, 2015
A BETRAYER IS A THREAT TO WHOEVER ASSOCIATES WITH HIM. AMAECHI REMAINS A THREAT, BEST KEPT AT BAY BY BUHARI.WEN CROCODILES EAT THIER OWN EGGS WHAT WUD DEY NOT DO TO D FLESH OF A TOAD ? AMAECHI'S BETRAYAL OF JONATHAN IS A SACRILEGE,NO MATTER D ALLURE
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by golor(m): 3:57am On Jul 10, 2015
H
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by deleib(m): 3:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Adonbilivit shocked
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by MyMouth(m): 5:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Amechi is very busy right now at Aso rock , gats no time for silly TANdriods!
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Yu r not betrayed. Buhari is just a mastermind, he outsmart yu guys. He knows how to play d game wella. I like him for dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by drkay(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2015
This news is fake abeg.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by CallMeMadMan: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Mad man speaking
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by markidoo(m): 6:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Combined betrayal of Judas of Ubima by Judas of Eko n Judas of Daura.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Source or I believe it not
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by olasmith10(m): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2015
media propaganda.. soon Amechi ll debunk d story...
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by libertyfather(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Dunt worry boss, I won't allow that to happen to you, no one will betray you
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by locosis007(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2015
WHERE IS THE SOURCE. IT SEEMS U CONCOCTED THIS UP
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2015
[s]
micton:

Ex Governor of Rivers State Amaechi gave the following aftermath of the APC convention. Gov. Amechi Said He Was Betrayed By Tinubu and Buhari
“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .
But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.
So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.
I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”
[/s] source
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by southWASTE: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2015
gringrin
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by chinae(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2015
I love this man Amaechi #no homo, but i hav big prob with his platform. Nice u have seen it.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by networkrecharg: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Fake news. Wailing wailers, u people will be disappointed when Buhari brings out his ministerial list and see Ameachi name there. Fools...

OLD NEWS

WIKEDENES MUST END....
hmmm
lets pray for security and peace in rivers state.
Caretakers LGA CHAIRS
and
Elected LGA CHAIRS
Who and who are IN CHARGE.
1. LABOUR COURT RULED Bayelsa
2. HIGH COURT RULED... Rivers
3. APPEAL COURT To RULE... Abuja

.... The rulling of just. Lanbo Akanbi in RVS high court is NULL AND VOID. ....BARR. CHARLS ARIOLU
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by bonechamberlain(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
hmmm ok
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
OP God bless your FP hustle.
But try harder next time.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by olamieseun(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Sources or… ..yu pple will never wake up frm una dream.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by phelps007: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Post without source.

I trust Amaechi, he can't say this publicly.

Some of Amaechi's haters will be soon shell shocked... just wait
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by EdCure: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2015
TANoids regurgitating their old lies

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Yoyr Mind Where You See These Images / Igbo Should Stop Thinking About Presidency In 2019 Okorocha / FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.