Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 (9128 Views)

2016 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition Application Ongoing / Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by flexpro(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2015
The Maltina Teacher of the Year is an initiative designed to recognize, celebrate and motivate teachers of Public Secondary Schools in Nigeria.

Everywhere in the world, teachers play a vital role in training, coaching and determining the quality of education and this is critical to sustainable national development.

As it is widely said, the children are the future of the nation and whatever you do for a child ultimately impacts the nation.

Collection of applications will open, 20th May 2015 and last till 24th July 2015. Interested teachers are to download application forms
http://www.maltina-nigeria.com/MaltinaTOTYApplicationForm.zip Applications forms should be completed and uploaded to the website or sent by post to P.M.B. 12632, Marina, Lagos..

CC: lalasticlala, Frontpage Pls

Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Emodeee: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2015
A welcome initiative. Maltina, ogun eje TOTO laye yi osi~odunlade adekola

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Some Corper-Teacher are sometimes better than some trained teachers

God bless that Corper that taught me Economics back in SSS 1, he made me fell in love with ECO but the other yeye Corper Toyin almost ruined my love for Accounting and Book Keeping, only God knows how she graduated.

God bless our teachers. Their reward is no longer only in heaven but also here on earth and thanks Maltina for celebrating them.

12 Likes

Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by samintegrity(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
gud development thou.
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by OJUELEGBA1: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
hmmm
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by RichFoundation(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Follow me on Twitter @richardngene
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by soccerors: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2015
our next fixed games will be tomorrow saturday 11/07/15
contact 07061951982 on WhatsApp
also check our BBM channel: C00215CCF

Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by saleskara: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Nice one from maltina
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by loadedmax(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Everything now na promo, scam or campaign. I even forget crusade... No worry our brothers over there don start ji.had since
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by segxes23(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2015
I was thinking about something like dis few days ago as motivation for teachers. Maybe reward the best teacher with the highest number of A1 based on waec performance in the subject they teach
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by DjAndroid: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2015
THANK YOU MALTINA! dont mind the yeye people wey dey dash millions to yeyebrities.
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by StRichard(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2015
H
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2015
God bless maltina, those people need to be appreciated and encouraged...
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by gbaskiboy: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Who said the reward for teacher is in Heaven, even right here on the Earth they begins to have their Rewards
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by yinkuschua(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Great Development and keep it up maltina... Plus pls celebrate those corper serving as a teacher also... Because most of those sabi pass the trained teachers ooh
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Cool83(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Good development
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by gabby227(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2015
Friends today is my Birthday, press like to wish me a Happy birthday.

10 Likes

Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Ambi25: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2015
let me notify my teacher friend
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by generaliy07(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2015
START YOUR DAY WITH THIS SONG, KEEP HOPE ALIVE, YOU WILL SUCCEED BEYOND HUMAN EXPECTATIONS

LOVE Y'ALL

https://www.hulkshare.com/generaliy07/ireti
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by steffans(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2015
good
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by damilareoye: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Nice one..

teaching sometimes goes beyond training. some people are gifted in it and when its being attached with training, the person becomes nation's builder. kudos to all teachers.
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Can she teach malt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Na where pesin fit learn how to dance abeq? sad
Me and boo hvn serious trouble cozz I cant dancedance cry
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Surejobsng(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Ok o
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by kennydee05(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2015
ITSaWRAP:

God bless that Corper that taught me Economist back in SSS 1, he made me fell in love with ECO but the other yeye Corper Toyin almost ruined my love for Accounting and Book Keeping, only God knows how she graduated.

God bless our teachers. Their reward is no longer only in heaven but also here on earth and thanks Maltina for celebrating them.
You mean that Corper taught you ECONOMIST?
Economics is the subject and not ECONOMIST
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Richie0974: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Wow...I've not heard that before...that's really nice..
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by eleko1: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2015
cheesy Dem reward is no longer in heaven
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
ITSaWRAP:

God bless that Corper that taught me Economist back in SSS 1, he made me fell in love with ECO but the other yeye Corper Toyin almost ruined my love for Accounting and Book Keeping, only God knows how she graduated.

What is Economist?
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Joseosas(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
What a creative way to motivate and support teachers.
But sincerely, there are issues to these campaign/promotion. How does the coy(maltina) measure performance?. If its by voting or the usual way of sending a text message to a particular number, the results would definitely be biased.It would be heavily politicized, regionized, ethnitizied, sentimentized, religionized etc.(pardon my words of grammer, they probably may not be in the dictionary)
And I can bet you that the states with high population, technology, industrialization, literates, and with the help of the media would win.e.g. States from the south easts, south wests and south south, and north central including kano and kaduna.
Teaching children from already developed states like these especially with the trend in technology could be termed as easy although still not easy.
Have you ever taught in a typical northern public school(kebbi, adamawa, yobe, taraba) where a typical child isn't interested in school but have more interests in farming and rearing of cattles and cows? were 90% of children are block heads (don't even know what letter A looks like)?. Where technology and developmental strides is better imagined than seen in reality. where children go to school only to partake in the 'free meals' (incentives) offered by the government. The ability of a teacher to turn such child to a 'genius' in these adversities is what I call performance. And I don't know if sincerely, maltina would be able to carry out this 'campaign' and really achieve its desired goals at the same time.
I served in kebbi state and was also in sokoto, taraba and yobe states. And I can tell you that the teachers over there are trying. Though some are lazy but you can easily pick out the diligent ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Lecturer Caught “Pants-Down” With His Female Student , Busted In The Act / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / Naspoly Lafia Pre Nd Form On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.