Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 (9134 Views)

2016 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition Application Ongoing / Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by kenoz(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
A welcome development
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2015
gbosaa:

What is Economist?

Thanks for the correction grin, my fingers were faster than my brains when I posted the comment.

Thanks man.
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by kayceeD2(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
flexpro:
The Maltina Teacher of the Year is an initiative designed to recognize, celebrate and motivate teachers of Public Secondary Schools in Nigeria.

Everywhere in the world, teachers play a vital role in training, coaching and determining the quality of education and this is critical to sustainable national development.

As it is widely said, the children are the future of the nation and whatever you do for a child ultimately impacts the nation.

Collection of applications will open, 20th May 2015 and last till 24th July 2015. Interested teachers are to download application forms
http://www.maltina-nigeria.com/MaltinaTOTYApplicationForm.zip Applications forms should be completed and uploaded to the website or sent by post to P.M.B. 12632, Marina, Lagos..

CC: lalasticlala, Frontpage Pls

noted
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2015
kennydee05:

You mean that Corper taught you ECONOMIST?
Economics is the subject and not ECONOMIST

Autocorrect blunder.

Thanks for the correction grin
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2015
God bless Maltina for this initiative! I have always nurtured such idea of promoting education. I have been planning on how to bring back reading culture among secondary school students by using good reward as a motivation instead of those other things like dance all, ultimate search, talent hunt, etc! This is a nice one! But the only challenge am having now is this; how is maltina going to evaluate them? I just hope they have a good criteria not the usual voting technique! May God give them the wisdom!
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by anonimi: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Good initiative.

It is high time we focus on educating ALL our children and teacher MOTIVATION is key to achieving this objective.

A situation where they are owed 13 months salary arrears by a governor of the ruling party at the federal level preaching change is pathetic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2512867_okoro_jpeg5d9e87716fccbf507fb5833b770aade6
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by hafees: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Maltina Teacher Of The Year Competition 2015 by Immatex(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
We at NB PLC have what it takes to reward hard-work, commitment and intelligence. This innovative reward program for Nigerian Teachers will go a long way to proving our commitment to the development of quality education in the secondary level for the Nigerian child. Therefore spread word and get all teachers you know to participate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Information About LASU Admission/Resumption for 2006 / Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer / Notice Of Esut 14th Convocation Ceremonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.