Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos (4126 Views)

Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) / New Business Concept. / Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Do you know that you can import onions and tomato from North to Mile12, Lagos and make 30% to 100% profit.

For me not to waste my time.... I will continue this post if you show interest
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by buzquet(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Tell me ow it works? Giv me d details. Am intrested
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2015
So interested. Was even thinking about Tomato production here in Lagos, to start with a plot of land at Ikorodu.
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2015
buzquet:
. . . . Good to see that the (we) first 2 people interested in this biz, also have almost similar signature! Interesting. Wats up bro?
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2015
buzquet:
welcome sir
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2015
modelmike7:
So interested. Was even thinking about Tomato production here in Lagos, to start with a plot of land at Ikorodu.
welcome sir
details coming soon
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . Good to see that the (we) first 2 people interested in this biz, also have almost similar signature! Interesting. Wats up bro?
welcome sir,
details coming soon
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2015
I welcome you all

here is the details.

onion and tomato business is very profitable.

let assume that your state up capital is N200,000, you will make N64,000 profit within a week

Follow me as I explain.
importing of tomato from Kebbi State to mile
12 Lagos is not a hard work at all. If a woman can do this business then any body can do it so far you have your start up capital.

am presently schooling in Kebbi state
A back of onion now is N9,500 (including
transport fee to Lagos) and you sell it for 12,000 to N12,500 per back.
so with your N200,000 you can buy upto 22
backs of onions.
sale all the 22 backs at the price of N12,000
each.
the more backs you buy the more profit you will make. you can even buy a full trailer of onion if you want.
you can as well start with one back

I learned this secret from a woman on this
same NL and she is doing it well, making good
weekly daily.
am planing to start this business immediately I finish my final exam. The truth is that I don't have the capital. For that reason, I will do everything with my reach to assist by taking you to the onion market, helping you load your onion and return you pay me.
If you are interested you can contact me
am ready to answer all your questions.
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by sholatech(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2015
enolife:
I welcome you all

here is the details.

onion and tomato business is very profitable.

let assume that your state up capital is N200,000, you will make N64,000 profit within a week

Follow me as I explain.
importing of tomato from Kebbi State to mile
12 Lagos is not a hard work at all. If a woman can do this business then any body can do it so far you have your start up capital.

am presently schooling in Kebbi state
A back of onion now is N9,500 (including
transport fee to Lagos) and you sell it for 12,000 to N12,500 per back.
so with your N200,000 you can buy upto 22
backs of onions.
sale all the 22 backs at the price of N12,000
each.
the more backs you buy the more profit you will make. you can even buy a full trailer of onion if you want.
you can as well state with one back

I learned this secret from a woman on this
same NL and she is doing it well, making good
weekly daily.
am planing to start this business immediately I finish my final exam. The truth is that I don't have the capital. For that reason, I will do everything with my reach to assist by taking you to the onion market, helping you load your onion and return you pay me.
If you are interested you can contact me
am ready to answer all your questions.
The key factor here is to get a reliable dealer at Mile 12. Many of those Hausa middlemen are touts and will want to sell your products far less than prevailing prices
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
sholatech:

The key factor here is to get a reliable dealer at Mile 12. Many of those Hausa middlemen are touts and will want to sell your products far less than prevailing prices
It can be solve
there is an Hausa man called Alajih. he is in change of all onion in mile 12. your onion will be sold according to the current price in that month.
all you need to do is to meet the Alajih and He will help show you how to sale you onions.
It good to also know the current price in market but in Lagos and in Kebbi state.
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2015
tomato details is coming soon indicating your in interest will motivate me to post the details.

1 Like

Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Carmal90(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2015
following, pls how can i start with 10k? And who will i paid the money to?ur response is needed
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Galads(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
My simple advice, don't ever trust any one with your hard earned money. Currently my 150k is hanging somewhere in kebbi state. Went to kebbi myself but couldn't buy at that time because it was election time around February. So I got somebody that was introduced to me by a friend. I had my reservations but I was told I could trust him and I decided to take the risk. Paid for 20 bags and up till now Na story I day hear. Sent my sss friend to track the guy down and only 50k was retrieved. The guy used my money to treat his sick mum and I just heard she died. So guys, don't trust even your brother with 1kobo. If you can't go down at first to buy for yourself, forget the business. Will start again when I recover from the disappointment and this time, my plans is already mapped out

2 Likes

Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by sholatech(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2015
enolife:
tomato details is coming soon
indicating your in interest will motivate me to post the details.

I'm waiting on the Tomato, but let me share my experience this week. I financed someone who was able to buy selected good tomatoes( UTC) from Jos and cost 19,600 per big basket including transport to Mile 12. Up till Sunday evening, dealer/agent was saying each basket goes for 23-25k. By the time he got the goods Monday morning, he said prices had dropped suddenly to 10-15k per basket

1 Like

Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by buzquet(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2015
modelmike7:
am fyn bro. Ow is it goin to b,
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
buzquet:
am fyn bro. Ow is it goin to b,
... I dey o, i was saying we are in the same business. That's cool.... hope you are representing well in ur area ?
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2015
enolife:
tomato details is coming soon
indicating your in interest will motivate me to post the details.
. . . . I'll be waiting for this info.
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by buzquet(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2015
modelmike7:
... I dey o, i was saying we are in the same business. That's cool.... hope you are representing well in ur area ?
ow can i join d biz?
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by sunnyx90(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Am in for business....expectin more from u bro
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
buzquet:
ow can i join d biz?
. . . . . I can see you are not getting my point. Do you know the meaning of signature on Nairaland? If you do, you should understand me by now, i am not even talking about tomato for now... Anyways, its all good bro...
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good day NL
am very sorry for late update due to my final year exam. Glory be to God am through with it.
I promised to go to markets tomorrow to obtaine latest onion and tomato price and I will update you immediately.
please send in your comments, enquiries and questions. You can also update the latest price of onion in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2015
on my way to the market
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2015
keep your comment in
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2015
what is the price of onion in Lagos? because what am seeing here is too too cost.

Tomato is very scars and costly for now.
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
start an agribusiness to save tomorrow future
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Are you going into farming or processing of tomato?
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 6:22am On Jul 17, 2015
come down to kebbi to buy your onion or have me buy it for you ( only those staying in Lagos )
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2015
'
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
enolife:

Are you going into farming or processing of tomato?
............... Tomatoes production. Planting and cultivating it from start to finish.

1 Like

Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
modelmike7:
............... Tomatoes production. Planting and cultivating it from start to finish.
I love your Agropreneure spirit. Am planing of going to Oyo state on September to learn how to cultivate Tomato and other vegetables.
I think we can do business together. Abi what do you think.
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
enolife:

I love your Agropreneure spirit. Am planing of going to Oyo state on September to learn how to cultivate Tomato and other vegetables.
I think we can do business together. Abi what do you think.
. . . . . Thanks man. Yea, learning how to cultivate tomatoes is what i am realy after now, cos i know 90% of the tomatoes sold and eating in Lagos is from the north, so i don't know if employing the Hausas to help with the planting, and besides, the Federal Government has banned the importation of tomatoes or any tomatoes related products, (ketchup et al). So it will be a good business to do for now, so also the other agricultural goods. So help us God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News For All Tbc (the Billion Coin) Holders / WE DELIVER COOKING GAS TO YOUR GAS PLANTS / New Report Says Telcos, Breweries Brands Top Annual Advertising Spend In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.