Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,181 members, 7,839,017 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos (4140 Views)

Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) / New Business Concept. / Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . Thanks man. Yea, learning how to cultivate tomatoes is what i am realy after now, cos i know 90% of the tomatoes sold and eating in Lagos is from the north, so i don't know if employing the Hausas to help with the planting, and besides, the Federal Government has banned the importation of tomatoes or any tomatoes related products, (ketchup et al). So it will be a good business to do for now, so also the other agricultural goods. So help us God.
There is a way out.
Employing an Hausa man is not a good idea because he will use the traditional planting method to cultivate your tomato which will not yield you good profit.
the bast is for you to know how to cultivate the tomato so that you know how to manage your farm properly. You will also know the right hybrids seed to plan that will yields you good profit.
I will start my training in September in Oyo state by God grace because I want to know in and out of tomato including marketing strategy.
the training is one month training.

stay bless
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
You are so right bro, sure, i will like to learn the process personally from start to finish. I learnt the seeding to maturity is between 2 months to 2 and a half month. So the better. Please, do keep me inform about the training at Oyo state, I'll try to create the time to make it also.... Where in Oyo state? Far from Ibadan? God Bless.
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
modelmike7:
You are so right bro, sure, i will like to learn the process personally from start to finish. I learnt the seeding to maturity is between 2 months to 2 and a half month. So the better. Please, do keep me inform about the training at Oyo state, I'll try to create the time to make it also.... Where in Oyo state? Far from Ibadan? God Bless.
I want you to see things and make discovery by yourself
Read everything about the training here
www.nairaland.com/2308427/practical-farm-fruits-vegetable-training
please don't be angry with me ooo
If have questions contact me on 08088412196
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 6:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Good Morning Nairalander
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Farmersfarm(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
@ enolife if you want the lan from government you can contact me on 08028100266 i dont collect anything because i am not an agent or working for the government i will only direct you and give you the number of whom to meet when you get there simple.
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by enolife(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: New Business Opportunity In Mile12, Lagos by Kayu1: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Arise and shine my pple, online business is booming, so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foc-sunborn Yacht Hotel: Lagos Floating White Elephant ! / Stanbic IBTC Partners Lagos State On Lekki-epe International Airport Project / Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.