Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial (4128 Views)

I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide / How To Make $100 Per Month Without A Blog Free Step By Step Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 5:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Yahoo Answers is one of the top Q&A sites (Question and Answer) referred and used by many across the globe. Now with Yahoo Answers you can get all your queries clarified from experts across the Globe. Since this service is used by billions across the world; it has gained lot of interest from Online Marketers and SEO Professionals. Online Marketers use this service to promote their products and SEO Professionals do the same to promote their website. Today we are going to see how you can make money online with Yahoo Answers.
Before we start with the actual earning tips; you should know how Yahoo Answers work. You can question your queries or can answer others queries using this service; hence Yahoo Answers can be called as one of the best knowledge sharing portal. All you need to use this service is a valid Yahoo Account or you can sign in using your Google or FaceBook Account.

For every activity, you will get some points and accumulating these points will help you in moving to next level. You can find almost all type of categories in there so you can select the right one for you and can reap in some good points.

Before you can post links in Yahoo Answers, you must first have a ‘Level 2’ account with 250 points. This doesn't take long and there is a secret you can use to achieve your 250 points and get a level 2 account in just 1day and I will show you how to do just that free of charge. Yes, I promise to make this tutorial 100% free and as usual, I keep to my word.

Now, if you’ve never been on Yahoo Answers before, below is a screen shot of what you will see when you click on the ''All Categories'' tab:

To be continued.

Meanwhile the complete version of this tutorial is already available in my facebook group under lesson 9.
If you like to connect with me on facebook, follow the link in my signature.

Re: Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Update of how to get a level 2 account with 250 points and be able to post links (affiliate links) on YA come up tonight. Stay tune
Re: Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial by azelab: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2017
guide me on how to make money on the site. thanks mine mail is akinlabiazeez@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
azelab:
guide me on how to make money on the site. thanks mine mail is akinlabiazeez@gmail.com. thanks
No need to drop your email bro. I ll post the info here tonight
Re: Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2017
Lesson 9.2
Make Money With Yahoo Answers

We just covered the first method of this lesson. In this last part of this lesson, you ll be shown how to make money with your Yahoo Answer account. First, find the niches (Avoid the make money niche/topic) you want to target and also find suitable offers and products to promote within that niche. You can sign up to various CPA Networks to promote their Offers. Or ClickBank Products.

Note; CPA Networks and ClickBank Products are entirely differents things. If you don't know how to go about it, you can PM me for help and I ll put together an ebook on how to do it for you. But I will charge you for the ebook o

Now, wait until 2-3days have passed, after you asked the question with your first account. Do this because Yahoo Answer moderators seem to be more focused on questions that are relatively new. Answer the question you posted with your other accounts using the main one that you upgraded to level two, and include your product/offer link with the answer. Remember, this is the most important part of the lesson. One great answer can get you thousands of customers; hundreds of poor answers will probably get you none at all! Many people will complain that this method does not work because they do not see the results. The key to success is posting a very good answer. You need to establish yourself as an authority with regards to the topic you are discussing and, most importantly, you have to earn trust. Some helpful hints:
• Be personal, courteous and provide valuable information. The first few lines of your answer are important to deceive the moderators since those are the ones they will read while checking out the site for spam.
• Make sure that your answer is LONG not short and sweet. This will make it less likely for the mods to actually read it and more likely for knowledge hungry users to devour it! I typically go for 600 words in four paragraphs.
• Do not post a link in your first two paragraphs.
• Post a generic link in your third paragraph, e.g. to Wikipedia. Describe the contents of this link as “technical and boring”. This is to fool the moderators. We do not want the interested user to click on it.
• Post your link in your fourth paragraph. Be short and sweet here and avoid pitching the product. The less you sound like an advertisement the more credible your recommendation will become, and the more you will confuse the moderators.
• About your link, if you are serious about making money on line on Yahoo Answers and want to protect your Yahoo Answers account as best as you can, purchase a .info domain with a generic name, e.g. universityofmashallrock.info. Make the site look like a wiki, no google advertisements, no banners, no nothing except TEXT. Text is more effective in persuading people to buy anyway and you will be more protected from the moderators. Do not link to your sales page directly. Instead, link to it from within your landing page.
Absolutely do not link from your Yahoo account to one of those bogus sites with videos and lots of colored text and badges or newsletter opt-in forms. They scream SPAM from every byte! You will lose your account very quickly if you link to anything of that sort.

If you don't have a website, you can use free platforms like blogger.com, webs.com to create a free blog and load it with your products and offers.
Here are few examples of free blogger blogs that I created and I'm using to promote some of my CPA Offers and Clickbank Products which you can follow.

http://loanzona..com.ng/

http://lossweightzone247..com.ng/

Now choose four random questions on Yahoo and answer them. You can include a link in at most one of them. Try to give good quality answers. Some of the less aggressive moderators will not report you if they see that some of your questions do not contain links.
In fact Yahoo explicitly prohibit moderators from suspending people who have ‘clean content’ along with ‘one or two links’, but like I said in my other article, some of the moderators often ignore Yahoo’s directives and just act like crazy cowboys in the Far West. You will not be safe from everyone, but the more responsible moderators will leave you alone..
Although I answered many questions and tried quite a few methods so far, all the conversions I got came from applying the method I explained above. You will not make thousands of dollars using this technique, but did make a few hundreds without doing too much work.

With this, we've come to the end of lesson 9.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2017
Question time. Ask your questions now.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Barclays Branch Office In Lagos / Lovely, Beautiful And Classy Bubu Gowns @wholesale Price Of 2,800 / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.