Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes (2911 Views)

Compilation Of Very Hilarious Jokes[a Must Read] / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2006
Steve is shopping for a new motorcycle. He finally finds one for a great price. The motorcycle is missing a seal, though, so whenever it rains Steve has to smear Vaseline over the spot where the seal should be.

Steve’s girlfriend is having him over for dinner to meet her parents one evening. He drives his new motorcycle to his girlfriend’s house.

She is waiting outside for him when he arrives. "No matter what happens at dinner tonight, don't say a word. Our family had a fight a while ago about doing the dinner dishes. We haven't done any since, and the first person to speak at dinner has to do them."

Steve sits down for dinner and soon notices that his girlfriend wasn’t exaggerating. It is just how she described it. Dishes are piled up to the ceiling in the kitchen and nobody is saying a word. Steve decides to have a little fun. He grabs his girlfriend, throws her onto the table and has sex with her in front of her parents. His girlfriend is a little flustered, her father is obviously livid, and her mother is horrified. Yet, when Steve and his girlfriend resume their placs at the dinner table, nobody says a word.

A few minutes later, Steve grabs his girlfriend’s mom, throws her onto the table and does a repeat performance. Now his girlfriend is furious, her father is boiling, and her mother is a little more pleased. But still, there is complete silence at the table.

Suddenly, there is a loud clap of thunder and it starts to rain. Steve remembers his motorcycle outside and so he jumps up and grabs his jar of Vaseline.

With a look of terror in his eyes, the girlfriend’s father backs away from the table and exclaims, "Okay, enough already, I'll do the damn dishes!======
============================================="
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2006
There were these two elderly people living near a park. He was a widower and she a widow. They had known one another for a number of years.

Now, one evening there was a community supper in the big activity center. These two were at the same table, across from one another. As the meal went on, he made a few admiring glances at her and finally gathered up his courage to ask her, "Will you marry me?" After about six seconds of 'careful consideration,' she answered. "Yes. Yes, I will."

The meal ended and with a few more pleasant exchanges, they went to their respective places. Next morning, he was troubled. "Did she say 'yes' or did she say 'no'?" He couldn't remember. Try as he would, he just could not recall. No even a faint memory. With trepidation, he went to the telephone and called her. First, he explained to her that he didn't remember as well as he used to. Then he reviewed the lovely evening past. As he gained a little more courage, he then inquired of her, "When I asked if you would marry me, did you say 'Yes' or did you say 'No'?"

He was delighted to hear her say, "Why, I said, 'Yes, yes I will' and I meant it with all my heart." Then she continued, "And I am so glad that you called, because I couldn't remember who had asked me to marry him."
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2006
A little boy wanted 1000 naira badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened.
Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the 1000 naira. When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God, NIGERIA, they decided to send it to President OBASANJO.

The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a 500 naira bill.

President OBASANJO thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the 500 NAIRA and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read:

Dear God,

Thank you very much for sending the money, however, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through ASO ROCK ABUJA. and, as usual, those crooks deducted 5OO naira.=
===============
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by Christino(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2006
Ever funny
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2006
A yoruba lady left the streets of Lagos for a vacation in Calabar. Her husband was on a business trip and was planning to meet her there the next day.

When she reached her hotel, she decided to send her husband a quick e-mail. Unable to find the scrap of paper on which she had written his email address, she did her best to type it in from memory.

Unfortunately, she missed one letter and her note was directed instead to an elderly widow, whose husband had passed away only the day before.

When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream and fell to the floor in a dead faint. At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

DEAREST HONEY: JUST GOT CHECKED IN. EVERYTHING PREPARED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL TOMORROW.

P.S. SURE IS HOT DOWN HERE.
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2006
@ christino,thanks man,you are a good jokes man too.
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2006
OBASANJO and his driver were cruising along a ABUJA road one night when all of a sudden they hit a MONKEY, killing it instantly. OBA told his driver to go up to the farm house and explain to the owners what had happened.

About 1 hour later OBA sees his driver staggering back to the car with a bottle of wine in one hand, a cigar in the other and his clothes all ripped and torn.

"What happened to you?", asked OBA.

"Well, the Farmer gave me the wine, his wife gave me the Cigar and his 19 year old daughter made mad passionate love to me," said the driver.

"My God, what did you tell them?", asks OBASANJO.

The driver replies, "I'm OBASANJO;s driver, and I just killed the MONKEY."
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2006
A bus FULL of politicians is driving by a farm where a man lives alone. The bus driver, caught up in the beautiful scenery, loses control and crashes into the ditch. The man comes out and finding the politicians, buries them.

The next day, the police are at the farm questioning the man. "So you buried all the politicians?" asked the police officer. "Were they all dead?"

To which the man replied, "Some said they weren't, but you know how politicians lie."
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2006
ATIKU ABUBAKAR called OBASANJO and said: "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache, leg hurt, I not come word
OBA says: "mr VICE P. I really need you today. When I feel sick like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes me feel better and I can go to work. You should try that."

Two hours later ATIKU calls again: OBJ, I do what you say and I feel great, I be at work soon. You got nice house and a nice woman too,it was great."
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2006
An african ambassador visited Russia and was entertained by his opposite number, the Russian ambassador. For three days, the African ambassador was wined, dined, and generally treated to the best hospitality that Russia had to offer.

On the last day of his visit, the Russian ambassador said, "As your stay is coming to an end, it's time for you to play our traditional game, Russian roulette. One of the six chambers of this gun is loaded - you spin the cylinder, point the gun at your head, and pull the trigger."

This phased the African slightly, but he was a proud man of a warrior people, and to show fear would be unthinkable. Both men took their guns, spun, and pulled the triggers.

Both chambers were empty, and both ambassadors breathed a sigh of relief.

The African ambassador was impressed with the couragous game, and thought hard about the subject before the Russian Ambassador was due to visit his country the next year.

When the visit came, the African ambassador treated the Russian with all hospitality, until the final day of his stay. Leading him to a private room in the palace, the African ambassador spoke, "Now, time for you to sample our game, African roulette". He then led the Russian into the room, the only occupants of which were six stunning and naked women.

The African ambassador said, "These women are the most beautiful members of one of our tribes. Any one of them will give you a MouthAction take your pick".

The Russian was not entirely averse to this idea, but he couldn't see the connection with Russian Roulette. He said, "Well, ok, great, but where's the roulette part? Where's the danger?"

With a big grin on his face, the African ambassador answered:

"two of them has aids."
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2006
A mother is in the kitchen making supper for her family when her young daughter walks in. "Mommy, where do babies come from?" After thinking about it for a moment, the mother explains, "Well, dear, a girl and a boy fall in love and get married. Then, one night they go into their room, hug and kiss, and have sex." The child looks puzzled. The Mother continues, "That means that daddy puts his penis in the mommy's vagina. That's how you get a baby, dear." The child replies, "But, the other night when I came into your bedroom, you had daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that, Mommy?"
"Jewellery and clothes, dear."
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2006
A little boy wakes up three nights in a row when he hears a thumping sound coming from his parents' bedroom. Finally, one morning he goes to his mom and says, "Mommy, every night I hear you and daddy making noise and when I look in you're bouncing up and down on him."

His mom is taken by surprise and says. "Oh, well I'm bouncing on his stomach because he's fat and that makes him thin again."

The boy says, "That won't work."

His mom says, "Why?"

The boy replies. "Because the lady next door comes by after you leave each day and blows him back up!"
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2006
One day a little girl came running into her house yelling, "Mommy, I got five dollars!"
The mother was curious, so she asked her child where she got the five dollars from.

The little girl replied, ''Tommy down the street gave me five dollars for doing cartwheel while he sat in the tree.

The mother told her daughter, "Don't you know that Tommy is just trying to see your panties."

''OOOOhhhh'' said the little girl.

The next day the little girl came running into the house yelling, "Mommy, I got ten dollars. The mother asked, "Where did you get the ten dollars from?"

The little girl replied, "Tommy down the street gave me ten dollars for doing a cartwheel while he sat up in the tree and laughed."

The mother replied, "Didn't I tell you that he is, ''

Before the mother could finish, the little girl said, ''Wait Mommy. I tricked him, I didn't wear any panties today.''
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2006
A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended.

Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?

Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?

Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?

Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?

Driver: Sure. Here it is. It was valid.

Captain: Who's car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.

Driver: No problem. Trunk is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glove-box, and that there was a body in the trunk?

Driver: Yeah, and I'll bet the big liar told you I was speeding too!
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2006
Little Johnny and her mother were out and about. Little Johnny, out of the blue, asked her mother, "Mommy, How old are you?" The mother responded, "Honey, women don't talk about their age. You'll learn this as you get older.

Little Johnny then asked, "Mommy, how much do you weight?" Her mother responded again, "That's another thing women don't talk about. You'll learn this too, as you grow up."

Little Johnny still wanting to know about her mother, then fires off another question, "Mommy, Why did you and Daddy get a divorce?"

The mother, a little annoyed by the questions, responded, "Honey, that is a subject that hurts me very much, and I don't want to talk about it now."

The Little Johnny , frustrated, sulks until he is dropped off at a friend's house to play. He consults with his friend about him and her mother's conversation. His friend says, "All you have to do is sneak and look at your mother's driver's license. It's just like a report card from school. It tells you everything."

Later, the Little Johnny and her mother are out and about again. The Little Johnny starts off with, "Mommy, Mommy, I know how old you are, You're 32 years old."
(age, 32)
The mother is very shocked. She asks, "Sweetheart, how do you know that?"

The Little Johnny shrugs and says, "I just know. And I know how much you weight. You weight 130 pounds."
(weight, 130 pounds)
"Where did you learn that?", said the mother again.

The Little Johnny says, "I just know. And I know why you and daddy got a divorce. You got an "F" in sex."
(sex, F)
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2006
* A daughter sends a telegram to her father on her clearing B.Ed exams, which the father receives as "Father, your daughter has been successful in BED."

* A husband, while he is on a business trip to a hill station sends a telegram to his wife "I wish you were here."
The message received by wife, "I wish you were her."

* A wife with near maturing pregnancy goes to railway station to return to her husband. At the reservation counter, while her turn came, it was the last ticket. Taking pity on a very old lady next to her in the queue, she offered her berth to the old lady and sent a telegram to her husband which reached as "Shall be coming tomorrow, heavy rush in the train, gave birth to an old lady."

* And the most famous of them all,

A man wants to celebrate his wife's Birthday by throwing a party. So he goes to order a birthday cake. The salesman asks him what message he wants to put on the cake. Well he thinks for a while and says let's put, "you are not getting older you are getting better".
The salesman asks "how do you want me to put it?"
The man says, Well put "You are not getting older", at the top and "You are getting better" at the bottom.
The real fun didn't start until the cake was opened the entire party watched the message decorated on the cake "You are not getting older at the top You are getting better at the bottom,
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2006
A first-grade class is having a game of Name That Animal.
The teacher held up a picture of a cat.
"What animal is this?" she asked.
"A cat!" said Eddie.
"Good job! Now, what is this animal?"
"A dog!" said Eddie.
"Good! Now what animal is this?" she asked, holding up a picture of a
Deer. The class fell silent. After a couple of minutes, the teacher said,
"It's what your mom calls your dad."
"A Hot bastard," called out Eddie.
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2006
A construction worker on the 3rd floor of a building needs a handsaw so he sees another man on the 1st floor. He yells down to him, but he can't hear, so he does sign language. He points at his eye meaning "I", points at his knee meaning "need", and moves his hand back and forth in a handsaw motion.

The man on the 1st floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, and starts masturbating.

The man on the 3rd floor gets so angry he runs down to the 1st floor and says, "What the hell is wrong with you dumbass? I said I need handsaw!!"

The other guy says, "I knew that, I was just trying to tell you I'm coming."
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by Oracle(m): 1:54am On Sep 25, 2006
funny
sam milla, do you ever get tired?
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by dabby(f): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2006
really good jokes sam milla, keep it up.
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by folahann(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2008
Those are nice set of jokes, really funny
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by Shaz(f): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2008
LOoooooooooooooooool. .
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by Jeovy(m): 5:46am On Aug 14, 2008
wow,killer jokes grin grin grin
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by chioya(f): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2008
haha he he hohhoho.huhuhu.jokes indeed

lafffing
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2008
sam you are truly the master
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by blackkabir: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
lovely jokes!! keep it up guy
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by Nautillus(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2008
Not bad . .some of them where familiar
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by folly69(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2008
really nice u just made my day i was thinking the jokes section lost the fun touch but u brought it back.keep it coming man. grin grin wink
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by Pappyshoes(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
Your jokes are tendaful,HaHaHaHaHahAhAh
hihihihihihihihihihi
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Gbosa 4u Sam.
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2008
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin cool
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by folahann(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2008
Don't you laugh, i brought the jokes from the desert to the greenlands tongue
Re: 7 Jokes A Day By King Of Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
Thanks folahann,
i have a lot of them scatered on this section before the idea of packing them in one place came.
Dig for more pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland's Funniest Joke. / Funny Nigerian Quotes... / Hilarious Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.