Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

How Many - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many (46063 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many by kindy51(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Icekyng:

be forming Behind
kpako boy
na ur type dy drink shawarma
fool who get ur time? undecided
Re: How Many by MrBasketball: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
afeezmore:
FOOLISH DONKEY, JACKASS EAT POO...
Fücking nitwit... Stüpid he goat.
Re: How Many by afeezmore: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
MrBasketball:
Fücking nitwit... Stüpid he goat.
laughter mr huuurdeh....stop been the coward, son of a cow, is your dad mr maluu.. oh jeeeezuz.
Re: How Many by MrBasketball: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
afeezmore:
laughter mr huuurdeh....stop been the coward, son of a cow, is your dad mr maluu.. oh jeeeezuz.
Judging from your post... I can deduce you are having so much pain in your bloody ass_ grin

You must be a son of 10 fathers... Do you want me to preach to you about your slutty mother and drunkard fathers?

A daft boy like you won't like the story... Son of a bastard_... Dumbest fool ever!

Stüpid he goat like you trying to feel among the stüpid fools.

1 Like

Re: How Many by mudiana(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
FowlYansh:

But what is wronged with my English which I speaked sad
nothing, can u be my grandmum's teacher.u ll be well paid.
Re: How Many by afeezmore: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2015
MrBasketball:

Judging from your post... I can deduce you are having so much pain in your bloody ass_ grin

You must be a son of 10 fathers... Do you want me to preach to you about your slutty mother and drunkard fathers?

A daft boy like you won't like the story... Son of a bastard_... Dumbest fool ever!

Stüpid he goat like you trying to feel among the stüpid fools.
hanhan what happin, are u telling me ur mum is an ajah adugbo'o, and that ur dad his as silly as papa ajasco, guy u be alimko, ehti shofo, ur dad nah boko, the day wey ur mah open her leg 4me i flog her pu**y with my koboko'o, basta*d dull spit on ur fucking faces, no traces, rest in pieces it u and the devil in the hades, mtchew ur life get bow leg, imma kill yah with flows, u too small..
Re: How Many by MrBasketball: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
afeezmore:
hanhan what happin, are u telling me ur mum is an ajah adugbo'o, and that ur dad his as silly as papa ajasco, guy u be alimko, ehti shofo, ur dad nah boko, the day wey ur mah open her leg 4me i flog her pu**y with my koboko'o, basta*d dull spit on ur fucking faces, no traces, rest in pieces it u and the devil in the hades, mtchew ur life get bow leg, imma kill yah with flows, u too small..
You think this is flow, your brain must full cotton wool. grin

If your brain isn't working anymore, why can't you just have a brain transplant? Zombie. Stupidity has deranged your brain.

Go and ask how many times i fücked your mum last night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. / What's The English Name Of This Fruit. / 22 Foods Nigerians Miss Most While Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.