Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son (33115 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by praizblog: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2017

Women of God! Patience Ozokwor visits Eucharia Anunobi who recently lost her son.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/patience-ozokwor-visits-eucharia.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by eezeribe(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Two evangelists... Na so
Evangelist kọ...
Evans the kidnapper Ní

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by MhizzAJ(f): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Nice
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by mofeoluwadassah: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2017
weytin do patience nw
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by YelloweWest: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Well done to patience.

Take heart Eucharia.

I'm happy to see Eucharia looking well. Life goes on.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eucharia doesn't look like who is mourning.

She has a fierce make-up and is even posing for the cameras.

I won't be shocked to find out on the judgement day that she sacrificed that poor boy for spiritual powers.

You can never trust these endtime preachers of nowadays sha.
na wa

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Briee(f): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't be shocked to find out on the judgement day that she sacrificed that poor boy for spiritual powers.

Get sense!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Accept my condolence Eucharia

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Narldon: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2017

KNOW YOUR GENOTYPE BEFORE MARRIAGE!

SICKLE CELL IS A SLOW POISON

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by deeone10: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2017
so?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by nNEOo(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2017
The infidel wife lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Omojudy: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Sickle cell should not be toyed with. My mum a very strong hard working woman was an SS genotype. Even typing SS just now looks like a death sentence. Well she almost clocked 51. She never wanted pity and poured her life to see us succeed, everytime stating she wont always be with us so we had better listen to her advise.(She made sure we had her advise to remember after she was gone by writing them in letters to us often, i laminated her last letter to me). A cousin also died of sickle cell at age 4, i would say both he and his parents were spared a long life of pain.
Well when i began dating(i am AS), my first question to toasters was what is your genotype? Then our first date was always to an hospital to confirm both that and HIV status. No need to start something and hear years later that he was wrong when he first told me.
When i see educated couples of AS genotype considering marriage or in hospitals trying to determine unborn baby genotype i wish i could give them a video of my mum's life.
Sorry for her loss. No one should ever bury her child.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by kendylet(f): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

may GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU!!!

8 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by kafiz1(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2017
grin
same roles bk den at d movie,nw turned psstor n evangelist,#sb shuld equaly ans his /her own call hre on nairaland
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by komzy589(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg take dat guy #200 and goan buy sense; keep the change.

12 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
This must be a very low point in her life sad
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by LordOfNaira: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The boy had always been sickly. Eucharia must have gone through a lot to raise him up to that age.

And as for mourning, you expect her to kill herself? Look at her eyes. It is obvious she had cried a lot these past days. There is nothing else to do. She just has to live.

9 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Pamelayoung: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2017
What happened? Her only son! It's a pity sorry Ek
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by lightblazingnow(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2017
My condolences
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Zeze06(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2017
cry

RIP to the dead

When mourning, wear sack clothes, shun needless makeup at least to show respect for the dead... embarassed
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by allbymyself(f): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2017

You can never trust these endtime preachers of nowadays sha.[/quote] Pray for something like that to happen to you so we can see how you will deal with it.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Beehshorp(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only someone would use you as a sacrifice, but there is no need because someone as senseless as you won't provide a kobo not to talk of spiritual powers.. Mumu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by joenor(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Hiya so sorry for the lost.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by DonHummer(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2017
All of you replying nwamaikpe must be new to the hood

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by jconsulting(f): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2017
Sorry for your loss, but can't you do without makeup

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by shugarmitch: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2017
so she should crying and snapping pics abi
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by vincentjk(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2017
It's just a pathetic incident

But with God all is well
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by topupifo: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
God will console them
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by manciti: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2017
if I am to judge based on Nigeria movie, seeing patience (a false christian mother) visiting eucheria (her victim) on the death of her only son, a day after other celebrities have visited shows that na she kill the boy. patience has always been a wicked witch or a juju woman in Nigeria movie.

this analysis is based on Nigeria movies that I have watched over the years
Re: Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son by Nov6(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2017
DonHummer:
All of you replying nwamaikpe must be new to the hood

my brother i tell you...
That guy would have over a billion mentions waiting for him, but he never responds back, that is why i like him....
I pray sense falls on him soon

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club / PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.