Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Latest Swindling Technique - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Latest Swindling Technique (42909 Views)

Romance Scam: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Swindling Women Seeking / Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money / RRS Arrested A 54 Year Old Man For Swindling Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by UnknownT: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
no I didn't carry an ashy. She insulted me continuously and then my dad and then I had had enuf so I called her an ashy. She came slapped me and tore my shirt. I wanted to retaliate and tear hers too then bystanders waded in. I tot it was over only to be arrested by gun wielding cops.
But you would have explained all these in your original post. some people wont see that and that may lead to insults

4 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by niqqa(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Epic prostitute
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by architez: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
ONLY IN NIGERIA. The country that brought the world 419 and Yahoo boys!!
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by gokay11(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Alright
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Krossbow123: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kai op..... Talk true
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by skyface00(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
That's one of their game, even if u carry them, make sure u don't use their room, if u do mistake enter with her, she won't show u any sign, when u are about 2 go police go come arrest them and u will be among them, she go dey advice u 2 pay, and I'm so sure u won't want ur family to come and bail u on such parol.... police and ashy work in hand to hand... that's why they called them government daughter

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Niseamaka:

If it's true that you paid out such amount, you're a big fool and a disgrace. You will end up as a failure in life.

Easy man! Is it ur money?shioor!

4 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Lasese: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
After u don Bleep her 4 to 5 rounds of sex u come here dey spoil police name. Make una no mind this thief shocked
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
That your lawyer advised you well.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Ashez: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thank God I dont do prostitutes

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by iamkingzlee(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
no I didn't carry an ashy. She insulted me continuously and then my dad and then I had had enuf so I called her an ashy. She came slapped me and tore my shirt. I wanted to retaliate and tear hers too then bystanders waded in. I tot it was over only to be arrested by gun wielding cops. I was arrested a week after.
Now, this isnt funny. Pele! But, you wanted to tear hers too undecided Na you for still loose naa. An ashy will be an ashy! You tear her top no concern am. Thanks for sharing...

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by DICKtator: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Stern warning for Born2fuck

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Paying 150k to prostitute for doing nothing. If you are clean....you wouldn't pay nothing. Why didn't you fight for your right?. Just like that....paid money.

So tomorrow if another lady does same you will pay again and again. Why you dey fear to seek justice.?

As far as am concerned...You requested her service and she made money out of you. She wouldn't just see you and be insulting you. Na only you waka come of all the guys on the street.
She attacked you on the street....went to police station to report while you were standing and waiting on the street? Or How did she locate your house to warrant police arresting you at home?

I refuse to believe...your story is not.complete.
Topic should have been... Be careful of the olosho's you patronize.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by theophorus(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
A friend once told me similar story.....

Guy I think it's true.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by architez: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Niseamaka:

If it's true that you paid out such amount, you're a big fool and a disgrace. You will end up as a failure in life.

Mr wise, please tell us how YOU would have gotten out of jail. I'm all ears.

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Booty4me: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.

3 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Koolking(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.

I am not sure I grasped your story. Are your family staying close to Ashi quarters? Where did you meet this alleged ashi who enjoyed the luxury of insulting you and your dad? Kindly throw more light to your story. There is absolutely no smoke without fire. A random girl can never just appeared from the cloud and stated insulting your dad and then you, to warrant Police usual unkind treatment to civilian. Your story is weird though

6 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by byzantium: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
[url][/url]
sleekman:
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to[email][/email] what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Sanuzi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wow
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by mymadam(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
kamez:
op u have not told us the true story...

Indeed.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by DICKtator: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

You paid her #150,000?

Please I don't understand

I'm dylexsic

Do you mean #15 or #15,000 and not #150,000?

Kindly check /confirm this error!!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by kushsy: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
I don't get it,,you n your dad! You were both standing on the road side or is she your neighbour? Did you go a bar or it happened in the market? Just like that she started raining insult on you? Toh...

4 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Karlman: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
LOL
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by efemenaslectura: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Liar! Your post looks questionable

out of all the guys walking on the streets in nigeria minding their issues, a prostitute just molests you in broad daylight for nothing with unfounded allegations. ?

Here's what I know. Just like a thief will not break into your house without an insider filling him in as in giving him information, so will a prostitute not just lie against you

What i think is that you have had one or 2 dealings with her at a time ago. It's either you didn't pay her for her services and you tookfof and then she waylaid you to cough out possibly twice of what you were supposed to give her

and maybe you have even forgotten. So come out straight. Do you patronize "night nurses" wink

or night girls cheesy or
sleekman:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by MrBasketball: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Word for those patronizing them.

But your post is confusing @op.
sonnyudoh:
It happened to me this week sef she accused me of stealing 25 million from her i had to pay 30 million after all the stress
Who are you lying for here?
Do you think is kids that are here? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by tolulope855(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
sonnyudoh:
It happened to me this week sef she accused me of stealing 25 million from her i had to pay 30 million after all the stress

Bros, I gbadun your lying style.. .. When u no be mumu like op

3 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Karlman: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:

OP
I AM MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR STORY WHICH U DIDNT TELL THAN D ADVICE YOU GAVE

I DONT FORK HUSTLERS

I DO HOME GIRLS ONLY

HUSTLERS & THIEVES & POLICE ARE CHILDREN OF SAME PARENT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Koolking(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Guy, you probably wanted a story that could make front page with huge attention to your thread. You got it bro. Today is your Christmas

4 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by qtx(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
too bad, there is nothing like self respect and control. Try and get married, that should be the solution. Sorry about that ok.

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by MarieSucre(f): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:

Honestly, when you were banging her you did not know she was a "woman of low virtue". I sympathize with your situation nevertheless. I hope she gets swindled herself.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by adedayourt(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. [b]I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. [/b]They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

pardon me but am avin this feeling u aint tellin the whole story. Like u walkin on the street nd a prostittute attacked u? even a mad dog wnt do dat.

3 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by haibe(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
You no sabi lie at all op.. you still need training

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman And Her Lover Caught During A Kidnap Operation (Video) / Joshua Usulor Jailed For Killing Feyisayo Obot In Lagos Hotel Room / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.