Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Latest Swindling Technique - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Latest Swindling Technique (42908 Views)

Romance Scam: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Swindling Women Seeking / Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money / RRS Arrested A 54 Year Old Man For Swindling Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by tymoti(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
sonnyudoh:
It happened to me this week sef she accused me of stealing 25 million from her i had to pay 30 million after all the stress
guy na 1billion u suppose pay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by opeaceo: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Niseamaka:

If it's true that you paid out such amount, you're a big fool and a disgrace. You will end up as a failure in life.

All that curse on a man Has he ever begged you for money??

6 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by adedayourt(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
haibe:
You no sabi lie at all op.. you still need training

like seriously

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by juliustip(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
no I didn't carry an ashy. She insulted me continuously and then my dad and then I had had enuf so I called her an ashy. She came slapped me and tore my shirt. I wanted to retaliate and tear hers too then bystanders waded in. I tot it was over only to be arrested by gun wielding cops.
Is she actually a prostitute and known for such?

If No, then you just committed a defamatory offense punishable under the law. And you'll have your lawyer who adviced you quit the case to thank.

If Yes, then the question will be how did the whole thing start? Someone can't walk up to you from no where and start abusing you for no reason.
Kindly complete your story when next you share.

3 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by RapLawd(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op fear God ooo
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by vislabraye(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.

Chai....so sad. It's funny when it happens to others but painful when you are a victim.
There's an appropriate thread for you to post your experience. The thread is opened by Redbenson under sexuality session. tongue.

I know of a guy who suffered similar fate. There was this girl he had been banging(he used to live with his brother then) for a while. The girl was forming love. This my guy didn't want to tell anyone qbout his affair with her. Even when I meet him, he'll give me one vague excuse and zoom off. About one week later he came to me and said, "John (not my real name) do you know that this babe has raided me ?
I said, "how manage?" He said, "one day we went out together to see someone. When we both sat down together and started gisting she suddenly stood up and asked me to lend her my phone that she wants to make a call."
So my guy gave her his brand new phone. Oh, I forgot to tell you that she was also with his digital camera that they both used for snapping. So this girl/olosho had his camera and phone while my guy was busy gisting. So he waited for 5 minutes, then 10, then 15 minutes and she wasn't back. So he decided to go back home and low and bellow, the door was already opened.
He went to the rooms and what he saw or did not see almost made him faint. Laptops were taken, some Italian shoes for sale and some cash. He didn't know where to start from. He later came to me to ask whether I've seen that girl anywhere.
He asked a few people that saw them together. They really did not recognize her. He went to the police but after calling her number, she cut the call and destroyed the sim. Na so e happen. So make guys just dey careful.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by chomytex(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
[qwere u just walking on your own and a lady just attacke u from the blues?
uote author=sleekman post=35718611]This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.
[/quote]
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by entparrot(f): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
You will only understand, if you become one of their victims.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by vislabraye(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
juliustip:

Is she actually a prostitute and known for such?

If No, then you just committed a defamatory offense punishable under the law. And you'll have your lawyer who adviced you quit the case to thank.

If Yes, then the question will be how did the whole thing start? Someone can't walk up to you from no where and start abusing you for no reason.
Kindly complete your story when next you share.

Could be that he wss at yhe wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by captianfreeman(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Venice789:
pictures or i dont believe it
Blessed are those who didn't see and believed.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by bukiboy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
no I didn't carry an ashy. She insulted me continuously and then my dad and then I had had enuf so I called her an ashy. She came slapped me and tore my shirt. I wanted to retaliate and tear hers too then bystanders waded in. I tot it was over only to be arrested by gun wielding cops.
I still don't get this gist. How can a prostitute just pick you.
Well be more careful next time.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by horlakunle25(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
sonnyudoh:
It happened to me this week sef she accused me of stealing 25 million from her i had to pay 30 million after all the stress
hmmmm! And u will nt include LIEING as 1 of ur hobby 4 ur cv ooo!!

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by ozo13(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
My own experience was in d hospital.d lady came to d hospital and was like she was raped by some guys .she was jejeli told d thing was a police case and dr was noting d hospital cld do . She insisted she wanted a case note from d Doctor. To cut d tori short.to my surprise she wasnt really bothered abt d rape bt was trying to get cash from those guys.my country ppl, make una shine eyes o.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by igwedaboss(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
I believe this story. Prostitutes now have plans with policemen to find ways to extort boiz. Something like this happened in 2012 to me and my guys. We were at shrine, chilling and all, when a babe walked to one of my guys and started accusing him of not paying, assault and all, we were shocked. It was not up to a second the police showed up from no where, grab my guy, gave him sliding kick.. I swear, I can't forget that grin we were still trying to get what was happening, when one of the people around who knew it was another play, just told me and my other guys to run. Run ke? Leave our guy? We then walked up to the police men, and started asking them what is the problem and all. They were just ranting and wanted to start putting blame on us as well.
A TGIF night just turned soured.
They then wanted to take my guy away, we refused, because we were like 6guys against 4 police men, so the arguments grew. One of my friend just grew tired of the whole thing and said una wan carry ***** pikin go. He mentioned the name of my friends uncle who is popular politician. The policemen got gentle, even one walked away and murmured some words 'na why I no like this parole'.. we started to use that against them. See police come dey apologize. Send the ashy away. Their boss came down from the their patrol van and apologized. One other of my friends started mentioning names of some head of cultist him knows in oshodi, said he would call them. Omo, see police humble more, started apologizing, that even the name he mentioned, that he knows them. Me dey corner dey enjoy the parole as I don sure say we no dey go station. Policemen even collected my friends number, telling him if he has any issue, he should call them. Moral of the story. OP is right

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Our detective Special Agent Inspector Burhaha has arrested the Ashawoo and her Ahsawoo Assistant at Ashawoo Junction Kalakuta Republic ! cool cool ?? cool

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Aystarz: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lasese:
After u don Bleep her 4 to 5 rounds of sex u come here dey spoil police name. Make una no mind this thief shocked

Oga U be police ni? Like we don't know these women of easy virtue tag-team with your ilks to swindle unsuspecting Lagos oko-oloshos. No be today e start.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
hotgunz:
sad

exactly undecided undecided
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by islandmoon: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
no I didn't carry an ashy. She insulted me continuously and then my dad and then I had had enuf so I called her an ashy. She came slapped me and tore my shirt. I wanted to retaliate and tear hers too then bystanders waded in. I tot it was over only to be arrested by gun wielding cops. I was arrested a week after.

so , in summary, she told one of her man friend who is a police man, and they cooked up that story to get 150k from you, Nigeria is lawless country where prostitute can do such, all those ashy girls have friends in the police, and they can do anything to you, its pay to be decent in life, or better be a very mean guy, only way to survive in this part of the world, i remember a guy who went to pick a prostitute, the prostitute after servicing him well, allowed him to sleep deep and locked him in the hotel room , then disappear with his car, laptop and cloth leaving him naked in the hotel room..
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Escoboss(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Niseamaka:

If it's true that you paid out such amount, you're a big fool and a disgrace. You will end up as a failure in life.

That was too harsh la, a simple scolding should have been better! haba; he won't be a failure in Jesus name. Ami
OP hpe u dun learn ur lesson sha

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Brugo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Very possible.

The guys I pity are those who stop to give free ride to ladies. These babes could ask you to park where their gang would handle you. Even worse, they might set you up with the police.

The police is one of the biggest problems of this country.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
opeaceo:

bae u look lovely,are u a DeeperLifer? I don't mind chilling with you
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by DanWrites(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ok

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by tivta(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
This story is questionable, what i heard about olosho that is believable is that on one particular environmental day, an olosho begged a maigaurd to allow her stay in the compound before the tax force arrests her, he allowed her but she didn't enter his room, only for her to come out of the compound shouting that the man slept with her and refused to pay her. If not for a man that was monitoring them and knows the maigaurd well, who asked her if the maigaurd has chair in his room(which he doesn't) of which she said he has,the poor maigaurd would have been made to pay her. So guys don't dear bother helping girls in distress cause it might just be an olosho.

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:

Your lawyer is a crank! A rent collector, What proves the cost of the gold chain? Can she provide an invoice? Is the chain not taxable and vatable?
The person you called your lawyer is a subtle part of the racket.
Next time you visit a police station, do not make a statement, rather inform them you will need to call someone who might bail you,after making a statement or is your case not bailable? Their answer is obvious.
When the person come, tell him or her the reason, you want him or her to come, is to know you re in police custody and the reason. And where you re not seen, let him come back and demand to see the DPO, let him or her NOT explain to any of the officers, why he want to see him (Note Most DPO's are not fully aware of the antics of their rank and file)
Most bailable misdemeanors that are free, by which police collect money re most times not transmitted to DPO's. When you insist speaking to their DPO, what you will hear, is that he is a very wicked man.
When the person has left the station, tell them you have the right to remain silent, and you wish to be charge to court.
Please do not show any fear of entering their cell, this is one psychological effect they like to see in a person for extortion to work, or if it showed on the faces of your visitors.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by bidex(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
see story! na 150k be bail? which police station be dat? the story is questionable
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by idupaul: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
opeaceo:

All that curse on a man Has he ever begged you for money??

I tire o
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Unitedabby(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
cops ke?olopa you meant to say...lolzz
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by AreaFada2: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
skyface00:
That's one of their game, even if u carry them, make sure u don't use their room, if u do mistake enter with her, she won't show u any sign, when u are about 2 go police go come arrest them and u will be among them, she go dey advice u 2 pay, and I'm so sure u won't want ur family to come and bail u on such parol.... police and ashy work in hand to hand... that's why they called them government daughter

The bolded cracked me up. grin grin grin grin
Imagine a respected deaconess & hospital matron, Iya Kunle, coming to bail her first born son who should be on campus, on ashy parol. grin cheesy
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
architez:
ONLY IN NIGERIA. The country that brought the world 419 and Yahoo boys!!
n u r one of dem
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by TolaniLuv: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Let me bring this to your attention Op! Your Lawyer is a Liar
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by meforyou1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Of course Nigeria Police has pact with prostistutes. That's how they killed an innocent man that went to pharmacy to buy drugs in Garki abuja.
And the following day, they paraded one useless girl that said she was a prostitute. Talking nonsense. The girl said the dead man took her to dark underbridge after national mosque and had sex with her. Didn't pay her and stole her purse containing 32,000 naira and she reported to the police. And police traced him to that pharmacy and shot him dead. Blatant white lies. The family argued. The guy was single and living in a flat in Garki and was well paid. Even if he wanted to carry a prostitute, wouldn't it make more sense to take her home and enjoy. And why would the police shoot dead an unarmed guy coming out of a pharmaceutical store?

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by sonnyudoh(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
horlakunle25:
hmmmm! And u will nt include LIEING as 1 of ur hobby 4 ur cv ooo!!
shey na op start d mumu lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman And Her Lover Caught During A Kidnap Operation (Video) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money / Joshua Usulor Jailed For Killing Feyisayo Obot In Lagos Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.