Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Latest Swindling Technique - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Latest Swindling Technique (42918 Views)

Romance Scam: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Swindling Women Seeking / Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money / RRS Arrested A 54 Year Old Man For Swindling Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2015
igwedaboss:
This is no story man... happened for real... ah swear down
grin
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by amb2015(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2015
sleekman:
no I didn't carry an ashy. She insulted me continuously and then my dad and then I had had enuf so I called her an ashy. She came slapped me and tore my shirt. I wanted to retaliate and tear hers too then bystanders waded in. I tot it was over only to be arrested by gun wielding cops. I was arrested a week after.
if not for God I would have suggested you set her up with powder things or metal things and she will rotten in jail but for the sake of heaven leave her to God. she will definitely pay for it one way or the other.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Brytawon(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2015
As a man lay his bed, so shall he lie on it!
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by mubarak001(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2015
Wch way Nigeria? Where re we heading to? Is getting beta everyday by faith.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by HopeAtHand: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
bae u look lovely,are u a DeeperLifer? I don't mind chilling with you

Na people like you them dey collect N150,000 from..you just see random babe and you begin to feel like chilling.Continue
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Classicman47(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy
Bros this ya tori get Q leg o A prostitute attacked you for no reason? Abi you fuccck finish, drink beer for her body you jo gree pay.

grin grin You get luck she no use teeth drag your wini wana comot!
U even know how the whole thing goes down..
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by janvier27(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2015
You could have turned it to the real game so you don't lose on all fronts. That amount could ve fetched you a whole 1 week, u know? grin Try to avoid as much as possible places where you meet such people and respect yourself always by never going into an open fight, ok?

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by solodox(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2015
delishpot:
Op, you carried an ashie or a random ashie just attacked you? I dont get it, nor vex biko try explain it to me.

Dude read nao! abi ya english teacher divorce you for kindergarten? shuo!?
to imagine that 50 co-subarus actually like ya post smh!

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by egopersonified(f): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Op, don't mind all these doubting thomas, same thing happened to a friend last year
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by bigtt76(f): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Why the insult? Did he pay with your money or asked you for a loan? I wonder why we just decide to retort to insulting people on NL. This got to stop angry

Niseamaka:

If it's true that you paid out such amount, you're a big fool and a disgrace. You will end up as a failure in life.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Brugo(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2015
MIGHTYMAN82:
ut abig fool aja now

English please.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by fashrules: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2015
abeg this story is realistic. this actually happened to a friend in Ibadan about 3yrs ago. And before you start judging as usual, my friend never had an encounter with the lady. Thank God say friend got sm connected ppl involved, a higher squad of police tracked down the girl, arrested her and she confessed. the particular patrol team she works with was arrested. I no know wetin happen to them invariably sha o.
Just saying this shit dey happen, so guys be wise.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by creepsyme(f): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2015
sleekman:
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.
I dont understand the part u said u shuld claim property worth millions of thousands. so sorry for the embarrassment u went thru.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by eleshin(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2015
YerYer:
OP please go and marry, all these "smallies" or prostitutes will only get u into trouble. I find it funny that you are warning your fellow johnnies on NL to beware of this scam tactics.
U no get sense.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Obynolee(f): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2015
YerYer:
OP please go and marry, all these "smallies" or prostitutes will only get u into trouble. I find it funny that you are warning your fellow johnnies on NL to beware of this scam tactics.

You didn't read the post or read without comprehending before this comment,i implore you to look for someone who can interpret it in your dialect,after that(interpretation)you can comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by awan1965: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2015
I sympathise you brother, but you sem to economical with the truth. If you really to help nairalanders please open up so that we can understand what the trend is.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by kenoz(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2015
grin
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by 12month: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Dumb story.. no offence, but u wasted our time cos I didnt get the build up to this ur story n conclusion. U must be hiding something
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Obynolee:

You didn't read the post or read without comprehending before this comment,i implore you to look for someone who can interpret it in your dialect,after that(interpretation)you can comment.
grin grin
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by delishpot: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2015
solodox:

Dude read nao! abi ya english teacher divorce you for kindergarten? shuo!?
to imagine that 50 co-subarus actually like ya post smh!

How did you know? Yes my English teacher divorced me for kindergarten so sad and it still hurts cry embarassed

Just make sure the head no fall as you dey shake am. We dont want you losing ya fine head.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by solodox(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2015
delishpot:

How did you know? Yes my English teacher divorced me for kindergarten so sad and it still hurts cry embarassed

Just make sure the head no fall as you dey shake am. We dont want you losing ya fine head.

why thank you! you are such a gentleman! lmao anyways good one!

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Akanaz(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Man u better thak ur star that u met a good lawyer. If not because of him u would have become an atm machine for him, the prostitute, police, and the government.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by fexyrich(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2015
My broda d lie get serious weight ooo...sotey my head no fit carry am.!! My broda u can lie ooo..D devil is a confirmed learner for were u dey.. grin grin ;Dquote author=MrBasketball post=35722897]Word for those patronizing them.

But your post is confusing @op.
Who are you lying for here?
Do you think is kids that are here? undecided[/quote]
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by fexyrich(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
ote author=sonnyudoh post=35722433]It happened to me this week sef she accused me of stealing 25 million from her i had to pay 30 million after all the stress [/quote]My broda dis your lie get serious weight ooo..sotey my head no fit carry am..D devil is a confirmed learner for were u dey .U are a proffessional liar!! Very professional..infact u and op can lie well well..chai!! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by 400billionman: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2015
sleekman:
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.

Nah God save me o. Quarrel just broke out between me and one of these ladies. Luckily for her, police dey nearby and was even threatening her that she was in the wrong. Next thing, policeman say he wants to deal with the girl for refusing to listen to his advice, say make he carry us go station make I complain against the girl, I said. NO SIR.

I kukuma enter my car run. But guy, if I were you, I would have written a petition to the the state commissioner of police, I sabi use that trick turn case against any iddiiot who wants to defraud me..
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by hardbody: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2015
tolulope855:

Bros, I gbadun your lying style.. .. When u no be mumu like op

So you did not see the joke in his post?

It was meant to be a taunt to the OP's story.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by 400billionman: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Niseamaka:

If it's true that you paid out such amount, you're a big fool and a disgrace. You will end up as a failure in life.

Just advice him, ignorance nah disease.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by holybabayo(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Learn to pray in the morning b4 u comot 4 house.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by 9jatatafo(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2015
OP sorry to hear your ordeal. The lawyer that made you pay N150K is a sick man if truly you are innocent of the alleged crime. I hope he is not part of the game plan. This is Nigeria, anything can happen. I witnessed a situation were a young well doing man hired the services of night nurse (ashy) for a TDB service, when it was dawn, ashy saw how arranged the guy's house was, she refused going home, she said she will marry the guy. It took the collective plea of all adults in the neighbourhood to convince ashy to go home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money / 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him / Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.