Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How Do I Fix My Ps3 Which Does Not Load Disc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do I Fix My Ps3 Which Does Not Load Disc (1311 Views)

I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc / Ps 3 Does Not Load / Help Where And How Much To Hack My Ps3 With Latest Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix My Ps3 Which Does Not Load Disc by tall2ce(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Hello Nairalanders please i do need help on jow to fix my ps3 which has not been loading disc since yesterday,coukd it be thatbyhe lens is dirty? i just need a solution.
Re: How Do I Fix My Ps3 Which Does Not Load Disc by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 11, 2015
I prefer using m.card and installing all ur preferred games in it...
...cos disk easily get faulty....just qo and convert it from disk
Re: How Do I Fix My Ps3 Which Does Not Load Disc by cao(f): 2:25am On Jul 11, 2015
I used to have this problem before. Someone else had this issue and tried to help them, https://www.nairaland.com/2073705/ps3-not-playing-disks
Re: How Do I Fix My Ps3 Which Does Not Load Disc by tall2ce(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Donariok:
I prefer using m.card
and installing all ur preferred games in it...

...cos disk easily get faulty....just qo and convert it from disk
ok where can i do that.
wud it be able to convert without d disc working?
Re: How Do I Fix My Ps3 Which Does Not Load Disc by X3operator: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
[b][/b]1. Turn off your PS3.
2. Press and Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again. Once the system is off then take your finger off the button.
3. Press and Hold the power button down again until you hear 2 consecutive beeps.
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button.
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
7. Select the Rebuild System Database option.

The Recovery Menu supports the following options:

• Restart System: Restarts the PS3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the Operating System for the PS3 (doesn't delete anything).
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore ** Caution: This Deletes everything and starts you from Scratch.
• System Update: Updates the PS3 firmware to current version.

Hope this helps you.

(1) (Reply)

PC Game Swap In Owerri / Making Money Playing Games / Download Marvel's Spider-man For PS4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.