Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean (3474 Views)

Solidstar Declares Love For His Baby Mama / 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 11, 2015
source: dose.com

1 Like

Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2015
more..
if only the person on the boat saw this picture while he was sailing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 11, 2015
We dunno what those are.. but when you're swimming and you see such a wave.. it's probably time to get the f*** outta there!!

1 Like

Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Flashfash: 2:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Damn it, this one na reality horror movie oo

1 Like

Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Rucheen(m): 2:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Taaaaa! for wetin, If I dey sail site any if those bst na to gun am down immediately

plane crashes, road accidents haven't stopped people from traveling
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Scary
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 11, 2015
cc lalasticlala kilokeys sinaj missclasssy naijaboiy friedplantain boiledcorn cold xavierblue agarawu23 farano nneka123 rokiatu tomfrench everybody
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Haywhymido(m): 3:02am On Jul 11, 2015
i was here.
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Welrez(m): 4:13am On Jul 11, 2015
It can hold back only a coward from sailing.
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Yustash001(m): 5:06am On Jul 11, 2015
This makes me remember the move '' the deep blue sea''...
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Generalkorex(m): 5:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Yustash001:
This makes me remember the move '' the deep blue sea''...
u watch dat film too.
E don reach like 14 years now
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Yustash001(m): 5:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Generalkorex:

u watch dat film too.
E don reach like 14 years now
yeah...was very interesting...
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Cool pictures
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by oppybouy(m): 5:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Not scary! grin
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by oppybouy(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Haywhymido:
i was here.
Ore! Kila fi ma shey itunu awe?
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Ghgh
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Haywhymido(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2015
oppybouy:
Ore! Kila fi ma shey itunu awe?
eran nani o.
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by sinaj(f): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2015
hmm I dnt play with water o!

rily scaring
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by agarawu23(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2015
kinda scared of water embarassed
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2015
I luve sea life....
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2015
sinaj:
hmm I dnt play with water o!

rily scaring
lol dats nice.. Leme not see u in a swimming pool
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2015
See that giant jelly fish! Shocking things ooo!
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by davidmoyes(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice pictures @misscastle. The last one is really horrifying.. The 4th one reminds me of Jaws
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2015
Really scary

1 Like

Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2015
chei that whale eeeh!
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Omo mehn... That's why I'm a Nigerian anyway grin
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Chiquitaa(f): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
scary stuffs
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Abayor7: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2015
misscastle:
more..

if only the person on the boat saw this picture while he was sailing grin

Nothing go happen undecided
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by DDoubleUps(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Pics like these makes my love of ocean greater... this is an encounter with nature itself and partaking in it is a blessing to anyone... wowly amazing...lol
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by sinaj(f): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lol dats nice.. Leme not see u in a swimming pool

lol I stopped going when one stupid boy pushed me into d pool unaware embarassed

was rily scary

i tot i wud die
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by ovalrose(f): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
large bodies of water scare me,let alone the creatures that live in it. jeez
Re: Pics That Will Make You Question Your Love For The Ocean by Suspect33(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Its not scary... God gave us authority over animals, so it can not harm me if i tell it not to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—mide Martins / Pic: Tekno Gets Himself A Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Checkout Tupac Sex Doll For The Females (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.