Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

:) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / :) (3937 Views)

I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos / Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:) by christinie(f): 5:41am On Jul 11, 2015
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: :) by Cutehector(m): 5:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Why will u upload it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: :) by Tallesty1(m): 5:49am On Jul 11, 2015
You need trekking

1 Like

Re: :) by christinie(f): 6:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Why will u upload it?
if I posted this without photos you'd be the 1st to shout pictures or I don't believe it. Haba!

1 Like

Re: :) by christinie(f): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
You need trekking
back to ya.
Re: :) by Cutehector(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2015
christinie:
if I posted this without photos you'd be the 1st to shout pictures or I don't believe it. Haba!
na last thing I would do is to tell u to upload someone"s nude... I am very much against it.
Re: :) by christinie(f): 6:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
na last thing I would do is to tell u to upload someone"s nude... I am very much against it.
ok
Re: :) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2015
christinie:
remove the naked lady's picture
Re: :) by kodded(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2015
christinie:
undecided

op shey you dey joke with ban ?

Better remove that stuff before a moderator sees it
Re: :) by christinie(f): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Adufetohposh:
remove the naked lady's picture
I just removed it, thanks.

1 Like

Re: :) by christinie(f): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2015
kodded:
undecided

op shey you dey joke with ban ?

Better remove that stuff before a moderator sees it
I have removed it already, thanks.
Re: :) by boboLIL(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2015
L0VE d0esnt share unclad pix buh LUST d0es....

Back fr0m nairaland pris0n......ts really n0t a place t0 be 0h.....thank G0d I'm free t0 c0mment n0w....

Wh0eva ban me,,,, ur bl00d de h0t 0h

2 Likes

Re: :) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2015
But people wear exactly what these ones are putting on beaches with there pictures all over the place. In this age those pics are not unclad my brother.

4 Likes

Re: :) by ednut1(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2015
na pple like u dey do am op
Re: :) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2015
christinie:
Ladies wise up please. No man is worth taking nude pictures for.
You look lonely

1 Like

Re: :) by funlord(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2015
christinie:
grin
christinie:

What kind of local woman are you op? What is unclad about these pics? So if you go swimming in a pool or the beach you wear jeans and t shirts in the water? Or do you wear jeans when having sex with your man? I pray you don't embarrass nigerians if you ever find yourself in a place like europe! Jesus wept!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: :) by potolistic(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Links 2 view d unclad pics or adonbilivit
Re: :) by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2015
o.p can I see ur unclad picture pls? I can see ur boobs already and can tell they are not too big, but can we see ur back side?
Re: :) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Whenever I see anyone, male or female, posting nude pictures on the internet, I immediately assume that they are somehow seeking attention. Of course, that's the point, but I think that it must stem from some underlying need to get attention that they must either be lacking in some other part of their life, or simply need because that's their personality and that they feed off of attention.
You look Lonely OP. You are a woman posting other women's nudes (as u call it) .
You are worse than a rapist
Shame on you.
Re: :) by christinie(f): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2015
jcmaiah:
But people wear exactly what these ones are putting on beaches with there pictures all over the place. In this age those pics are not unclad my brother.
there was one who was completely nude but I was asked to remove it.
Re: :) by christinie(f): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Whenever I see anyone, male or female, posting nude pictures on the internet, I immediately assume that they are somehow seeking attention. Of course, that's the point, but I think that it must stem from some underlying need to get attention that they must either be lacking in some other part of their life, or simply need because that's their personality and that they feed off of attention.
You look Lonely OP. You are a woman posting other women's nudes (as u call it) .
You are worse than a rapist
Shame on you.
back to ya.
Re: :) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2015
christinie:
back to ya.

A lady posting nudes, shame on your parents.
i am not surprised sha, u even stole someone’s pic as your profile pic. Your level of thirst is outstanding.
Re: :) by spartandude: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
potolistic:
Links 2 view d unclad pics or adonbilivit
Different specie of human in this forum.

Can't just laugh grin wink
Re: :) by christinie(f): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2015
ibotjaycob:

A lady posting nudes, shame on your parents.
i am not surprised sha, u even stole someone’s pic as your profile pic. Your level of thirst is outstanding.
back to ya.

(1) (Reply)

See What Justin Bieber Posted About Jesus On Instagram / See Picture Of Falz "Supposed" Twin Breaking The Internet / At 26, Here’s The FULL LIST Of Awards Won By Wizkid So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.