Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,564 members, 7,861,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn (2534 Views)

Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Nigeria's Infrastructural Revolution. WOW !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by Ponponkon: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2015
betterABIAstate:
please can you help henceforth here? https://www.nairaland.com/2033126/welcome-abia-state-gods-own
Let me check it out bro
Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by Ponponkon: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2015
DikeOha882:
praise singing is appreciating good thing? Abia is home of propaganda where they confuse the governor with praise singing before you know it the governor becomes worst than thief odour
We reject your evil curse. Ikpeazu's mandate is 100% quality service delivery
Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Lol he is there on temporal basis until tribunal do its work, forensic experts are doing the job already... Abia ga wu ndi mbu o ga wu ndi ikpeazu
Ponponkon:
We reject your evil curse. Ikpeazu's mandate is 100% quality service delivery

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Ponponkon:
0ttila will soon join his friends lamido and sons in kano prison. Ngwans the majority voted for their son Okezie. Majority kari d votes
Ok. Let see who goes to prison first. #AlexBaba

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by Ponponkon: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
DikeOha882:
Lol he is there on temporal basis until tribunal do its work, forensic experts are doing the job already... Abia ga wu ndi mbu o ga wu ndi ikpeazu
Yes,he's on temporary basis until the day he will take over as Nigeria President in 2023. We all know that post of governor is not for eternity.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by Ponponkon: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nigeria36:

Ok. Let see who goes to prison first. #AlexBaba
Diamond bank will even send him to jail for misapropriation of fund not to mention the money he aided some corrupt politicians to loot
Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by Abagworo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
I wish Ikpeazu well to prove a point. However it should be known by the people that the roads will not be completed in 1 year and it will not be done by Julius Berger as Abia cannot afford such luxury.
I am glad he started from drainage and will progress gradually to reconstruction. I was in Aba recently and it is still as it has been with heaps of refuse dotting the entrance highways. Something needs to done to turn the refuse to wealth. Port Harcourt too is dotted with heaps of refuse but Aba is worse off as most roads are in deplorable state.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:
I wish Ikpeazu well to prove a point. However it should be known by the people that the roads will not be completed in 1 year and it will not be done by Julius Berger as Abia cannot afford such luxury.
I am glad he started from drainage and will progress gradually to reconstruction. I was in Aba recently and it is still as it has been with heaps of refuse dotting the entrance highways. Something needs to done to turn the refuse to wealth. Port Harcourt too is dotted with heaps of refuse but Aba is worse off as most roads are in deplorable state.
What of Imo,is it now like dubai?
Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by Ponponkon: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:
you should have taken pictures bro,the heaps are being cleared day and night. Remeber that the two Orjis left the city in a total mess
Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by owolabifunke14(f): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abia state I will come again I hope it won't be same things I saw the last time I was there
Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by Ponponkon: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
owolabifunke14:
Abia state I will come again I hope it won't be same things I saw the last time I was there
Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by owolabifunke14(f): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ponponkon:
you heard me well
Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by asha80(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
DikeOha882:
praise singing is appreciating good thing? Abia is home of propaganda where they confuse the governor with praise singing before you know it the governor becomes worst than thief odour
someone once said praise singing is a biz in abia..i will be surprised if it stops now
Re: Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
asha80:
someone once said praise singing is a biz in abia..i will be surprised if it stops now

But Gov. Ikpeazu banned the so-called praise singing in its entirety including billboards, jingles and unwarranted courtesy visits.

He means business

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Itsekiri Ethnic Nationality By Concerned Iwere Indigenes / Hilarious savings withdrawal slip (picture) / Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.