Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) (68456 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Rilwayne001: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
EWUUU grin grin
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Blood of God!!! Na to run o
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Sidiqdeboss(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
peeparty:
what will you do? This will definitely be a goodbye meal.
We go eat this together ni
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by santislim8(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
M
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
This kind thread sef.

I wake de comot.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by alpacino9: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
I dey tells you!
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
I'll just go and cook indomie and egg. I can't start eating goat that is making fun of me
goat would have been berra..its dog head

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by toluxa1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
This one na invitation to danger o.... Very funny

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by fF01(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
omo dis one na jeun ko ku o! #lastsupper
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
I'll just go and cook indomie and egg. I can't start eating goat that is making fun of me
That thing on that plate is not a goat but bat head shocked vampire bat for that matter!!! Chisos.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Missmossy(f): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ewww!!!!

This is scary, I'd rather stay hungry than eat that sad
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Will take a pix with d meal and ask this same question u just asked on nairaland.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Prepare wat is worst than that for him
Like putting soldier ants coated with jelly and bake it inside cookies for him served with a chilled wine containing a cat urine as first course meal

Next take time to pound yam with a nice soup made from cobras blood and green grasshoppers lookin like crayfish inside egusi soup 2nd course meal
Lastly ends it wit a nice cup of icecream with lizard eye as cherry on it wit sharwama that contains different kinds of wild animals flesh he cud ever imagine
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
what the hell is this thing sef in the soup?? shocked shocked shocked shocked is that a rat??
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by dave2meek(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol grin
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:
Prepare wat is worst than that for him
Like putting soldier ants coated with jelly and bake it inside cookies for him served with a chilled wine containing a cat urine as first course meal

Next take time to pound yam with a nice soup made from cobras blood and green grasshoppers lookin like crayfish inside egusi soup 2nd course meal
Lastly ends it wit a nice cup of icecream with lizard eye as cherry on it wit sharwama that contains different kinds of wild animals flesh he cud ever imagine

for who??
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
tsdarkside:

for who??

For the nigga dat ever serves me dat meal op showed
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by treasuredbytemi(f): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
. I can't start eating goat that is making fun of me [/quote] Thats fuuny...
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by wtfCode: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
hehehe, chisos!!
Only a witch can do that

By the way, the commenter above me is a confused animal.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Krossbow123: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
I know say na TV babe
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by LEAFLET(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
But which kin soup be this we dey red like this abeg!!! Na waa. Meat pie and mineral no too cost still!!.. This one na real oil soup! smiley
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by lekpalicious(f): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ewww. Poor dog cry cry cry
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
what da fuvk is dis? undecided ayama cheesy
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by saintneo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:

That's a dog head.

Anyway, good choice on noodles and egg.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by remirez07(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
peeparty:
what will you do?
This will definitely be a goodbye meal.
then u run for love..... With head of a goat laughing @ you, it the sign of death time.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by chrisbaby24(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Haha...d dog dey even laff u...sayin cum chop me nah...make e be for u...na dis one be MOCKING DOG.. grin
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by ManTiger(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
That thing look like a cat. Goat head dey big pass this.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Livinusc(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
donjuviam:
i loveeeeee this ... I'm heading to the isiewu joint now
Who told u ,this is dog head oogrin
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thallyheart:
The Ex try sha..
try shaaa? try to kill his boyfriend or try to attempt killing.... which type of try?
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
treasuredbytemi:
. I can't start eating goat that is making fun of me
Thats fuuny...
its not funny. its fact. how can d food u wanna eat b displaying how u open mouth u eat??
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by trappatoni(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
goat that is making fun of you Abi. you need to start by removing the goat's teeth, ko run gbogbo e danu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) / Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning / Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.