Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof (2228 Views)

How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty / How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? / Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Isaiah 45:23-24: "I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance. [/b]They will say of [b]Me, 'Only in the Lord are righteousness and strength.' Men will come to Him, And" all who were angry at Him shall be put to shame.

Philippians 2:9-11: "Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

James 2:19
You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Scholar8200(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

Isaiah 45:23-24: "I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance. [/b]They will say of [b]Me, 'Only in the Lord are righteousness and strength.' Men will come to Him, And" all who were angry at Him shall be put to shame.

Philippians 2:9-11: "Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Philippians 2:9-11: "Therefore also [size=14pt]God highly exalted Him,[/size] and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Scholar8200:

Philippians 2:9-11: "Therefore also [size=14pt]God highly exalted Him,[/size] and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

EXACTLY, SO WHAT ELSE ARE YOU IMPLYING??

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD ALMIGHTY AND AT THE MENTION OF HIS NAME, YOUR KNEES TOO WILL BOW!!!
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by sonmvayina(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2015
If the apostle knew so or jesus told them so, why did they abandon him when he was been arrested..why did 1 witness not stand up and defend him during the trial..
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
sonmvayina:
If the apostle knew so or jesus told them so, why did they abandon him when he was been arrested..why did 1 witness not stand up and defend him during the trial..

Isaiah 53:1, 3 – “Who has believed our message? To whom will the Lord reveal His saving power? He was despised and rejected – a man of sorrows, acquainted with bitterest grief. We turned our backs on Him and looked the other way when He went by. He was despised, and we did not care.”

John 1:10-11 – “But although the world was made through Him, the world didn’t recognize Him when He came. Even in His own land and among His own people, He was not accepted.”

John 12:37-38 – “But despite all the miraculous signs He had done, most of the people did not believe in Him. This is exactly what Isaiah the prophet had predicted: ‘Lord, who has believed our message? To whom will the Lord reveal His saving power?’”

Matthew 26:3-4 – “At that same time the leading priests and other leaders were meeting at the residence of Caiaphas, the high priest, to discuss how to capture Jesus secretly and put Him to death.”

Psalm 41:9 – “Even my close friend, whom I trusted, he who shared my bread, has lifted up his heel against me.” (NIV)

Psalm 55:12-13 – “It is not an enemy who taunts me – I could bear that. It is not my foes who so arrogantly insult me – I could have hidden from them. Instead, it is you – my equal, my companion and close friend.”

Matthew 27:1-2 – “Very early in the morning, the leading priests and other leaders met again to discuss how to persuade the Roman government to sentence Jesus to death. Then they bound Him and took Him to Pilate, the Roman governor.”
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Scholar8200(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

EXACTLY, SO WHAT ELSE ARE YOU IMPLYING??

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD ALMIGHTY AND AT THE MENTION OF HIS NAME, YOUR KNEES TOO WILL BOW!!!
Bow to Jesus?! Gladly!!!
As to what I am implying, those were not my quotes. You quoted them first therefore explain!
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Scholar8200:
Bow to Jesus?! Gladly!!!
As to what I am implying, those were not my quotes. You quoted them first therefore explain!

DO YOU OBSERVE ANY AMBIGUITY IN THE SCRIPTURES?

THE QUOTED ARE SAYING JESUS CHRIST IS GOD THE FATHER HIMSELF, SINCE GOD THE FATHER HAD EARLIER INDICATED ALL KNEES WILL BOW AT HIS NAME
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Scholar8200(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

DO YOU OBSERVE ANY AMBIGUITY IN THE SCRIPTURES?

THE QUOTED ARE SAYING JESUS CHRIST IS GOD THE FATHER HIMSELF, SINCE GOD THE FATHER HAD EARLIER INDICATED ALL KNEES WILL BOW AT HIS NAME
Explain this:

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
Scholar8200:

Explain this:

YOU CANT SEE?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Scholar8200(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

YOU CANT SEE?
I can see, that God the Father exalted His Son, Jesus Christ.

Philippians 2:9-11: "Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that [size=14pt]Jesus Christ is Lord[/size], to the glory of [size=14pt]God the Father[/size]."
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Scholar8200:
I can see, that God the Father exalted His Son, Jesus Christ.

Philippians 2:9-11: "Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that [size=14pt]Jesus Christ is Lord[/size], to the glory of [size=14pt]God the Father[/size]."

CAN YOU SEE THIS ONE TOO?

2 Peter 1:1 ►

Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Scholar8200(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

CAN YOU SEE THIS ONE TOO?

2 Peter 1:1 ►

Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:
Oh Sure!!!
He went further to say:

2 Peter 1:17
For he received from [size=14pt]God the Father[/size] honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory,[size=14pt] This is my beloved Son,[/size] in whom I am well pleased.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Scholar8200:

Oh Sure!!!
He went further to say:

2 Peter 1:17
For he received from [size=14pt]God the Father[/size] honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory,[size=14pt] This is my beloved Son,[/size] in whom I am well pleased.

BUT HE said in John 14:8-10 that he is the FATHER
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Scholar8200(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

BUT HE said in John 14:8-10 that he is the FATHER
Rather He said in John 14:10 that The FATHER dwells in Him. (Just as the Spirit dwells in those who believe Romans 8:11. Now the fact that the Spirit dwells in us does not mean we are the Spirit; rather we reveal Him in Whose Name the Spirit came, to the extent of our surrender to Him)
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Scholar8200:

Rather He said in John 14:10 that The FATHER dwells in Him. (Just as the Spirit dwells in those who believe Romans 8:11. Now the fact that the Spirit dwells in us does not mean we are the Spirit; rather we reveal Him in Whose Name the Spirit came, to the extent of our surrender to Him)

on the contrary, HE SAID ANY ONE THAT SEES HIM SEES THE FATHER, THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

ARE YOU ALSO THE WAY, TRUTH AND THE LIFE? SINCE YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Scholar8200(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

on the contrary, HE SAID ANY ONE THAT SEES HIM SEES THE FATHER, THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

ARE YOU ALSO THE WAY, TRUTH AND THE LIFE? SINCE YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT?
On the contrary?! Are you going to correct Him:

John 14:10

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: [size=14pt]but the Father that dwelleth in me[/size], he doeth the works.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Scholar8200:

On the contrary?! Are you going to correct Him:

John 14:10

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: [size=14pt]but the Father that dwelleth in me[/size], he doeth the works.

ISAIAH 9:6 JESUS IS THE EVERLASTING FATHER YOU DOUBT THAT?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Scholar8200(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

ISAIAH 9:6 JESUS IS THE EVERLASTING FATHER YOU DOUBT THAT?
Before jumping to the prophets, let's iron out our differences on the ones quoted so far; what's the use multiplying verses and not arriving at a conclusion? By the way, if you will humble yourself,this quote should bring you better understanding when considered in the light of

John 5:26 and John 1:4,3 and John 17:6
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Scholar8200:
Before jumping to the prophets, let's iron out our differences on the ones quoted so far; what's the use multiplying verses and not arriving at a conclusion?

are u running away?

ANSWER, DO YOU BELIEVE IN ISAIAH 9:6?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Scholar8200(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

are u running away?

ANSWER, DO YOU BELIEVE IN ISAIAH 9:6?
Running away while answering posts? The passages you RAN AWAY from are the ones I am calling you back to! We will make more progress if you will realise that scripture explains scripture and not holding to one that appears to justify your position while ignoring other passages that clarify your captive verse but contradicts your position.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
enough arguements.
Jesus is God in the flesh.
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God,and the Word was God.

WORD=GOD.
And the Word(God) became flesh and dwelt amongst.

All things were made FOR Him,THROUGH Him and BY Him.

There is a line of intersection btwn Jesus as The Son and Jesus as God himself.

I cant totally explain that.

Jesus himself said "I am in my father,my father is in me."

I and my Father are ONE.

phil2:6 i want you to read that.
So you guys should cut off this arguement.

several scriptures,explains Jesus as the Son of God, and several scriptures explain Jesus as God.

See Heb1:1-3.
It explains that Jesus is the Express image of God.i.e the perfect representation and expression of the Father.

I dont have my e-sword here,but the greek word used i that verse is used to explain "when someone attends a place himself., i.e I came myself,i did not send any representative,I came myself."

so God came himself in Christ.

2cor5:17-21: to wit that God was in Christ,reconciling the word unto himself,.

So stop arguing guys,there is an intersection betwn Jesus as the Son, and Jesus as God himself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
sportsmaster:
enough arguements.
Jesus is God in the flesh.
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God,and the Word was God.

WORD=GOD.
And the Word(God) became flesh and dwelt amongst.

All things were made FOR Him,THROUGH Him and BY Him.

There is a line of intersection btwn Jesus as The Son and Jesus as God himself.

I cant totally explain that.

Jesus himself said "I am in my father,my father is in me."

I and my Father are ONE.

phil2:6 i want you to read that.
So you guys should cut off this arguement.

several scriptures,explains Jesus as the Son of God, and several scriptures explain Jesus as God.

See Heb1:1-3.
It explains that Jesus is the Express image of God.i.e the perfect representation and expression of the Father.

I dont have my e-sword here,but the greek word used i that verse is used to explain "when someone attends a place himself., i.e I came myself,i did not send any representative,I came myself."

so God came himself in Christ.

2cor5:17-21: to wit that God was in Christ,reconciling the word unto himself,.

So stop arguing guys,there is an intersection betwn Jesus as the Son, and Jesus as God himself

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

GOD BLESS YOU
God bless you too bro.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by OgundeleT(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
bingbagbo:

So God suck Mary's breast? God pray? At last God was nailed on the cross? That is why i like our so called xtian. Same book with different interpretation
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by johnw74: 2:02am On Jul 12, 2015
God the Word became Jesus Christ, not God the Father

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The Word was with God = two persons, and the Word was God = God and the Word are God, not god's.

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
The Word was in the beginning with God:

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Joh 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
Joh 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
Joh 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus is God, God the Word (the Son), not God the Father (God)

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
johnw74:
God the Word became Jesus Christ, not God the Father

The Word was with God = two persons, and the Word was God = God and the Word are God, not god's.

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
The Word was in the beginning with God:

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Joh 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
Joh 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
Joh 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Jesus is God, God the Word (the Son), not God the Father (God)

hmmmmm

Isaiah 9:6 ►

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace

HOW MANY EVERLASTING FATHERS DO YOU HAVE?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by dolphinheart(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Understanding the false doctrine called trinity. Even those who believe in it cannot come to an understanding of its concept.
Different ideas and postulations abound.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by Barnabaseloka(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Col.1:19 For it pleased the FATHER (God) that in Him (Jesus) all the fullness should dwell.
20. And by Him (Jesus) to reconcile all things to Himself (God)... (KJV).
Col.1:19 For it was by God's own decision that the SON (jesus) has in Himself the full nature of God.
20. Through the Son (Jesus), then, God (the Father) decided to bring the whole universe back to Himself.... (GB)
Jesus (the Son) has in Himself everything that made His Father to be God. This is why Jesus is also God, yet not the Father.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by OgundeleT(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
bingbagbo:

John 14:28 has murdered all ur claims
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by johnw74: 1:38am On Jul 13, 2015
bingbagbo:

hmmmmm

Isaiah 9:6 ►

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace

HOW MANY EVERLASTING FATHERS DO YOU HAVE?

Jesus is from everlasting, that's not hard to understand,
the Hebrews used the term father in a great variety of senses - as a literal father, a grandfather, an ancestor, a ruler, an instructor, a chief, a king.
these are what the hebrew word for "father" mean,
I also say that He is the father of creation, but that Isaiah verse could say the everlasting King, as He was anointed king in eternity.

The everlasting King:
Psa 93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; ....

Now point out what you think is wrong in my previous post that led to your reply.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by bingbagbo(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2015
johnw74:

Jesus is from everlasting, that's not hard to understand,
the Hebrews used the term father in a great variety of senses - as a literal father, a grandfather, an ancestor, a ruler, an instructor, a chief, a king.
these are what the hebrew word for "father" mean,
I also say that He is the father of creation, but that Isaiah verse could say the everlasting King, as He was anointed king in eternity.

The everlasting King:
Psa 93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; ....

Now point out what you think is wrong in my previous post that led to your reply.

from your own logic.....who else is from everlasting but GOD?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof by johnw74: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2015
bingbagbo:

from your own logic.....who else is from everlasting but GOD?

We are talking about the beginning when there was only God,
and the Word was with God and the Word was God, God and the Word are from everlasting, two persons as also shown in Proverbs 8.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Churches In Nigeria / Religion Is The Problem Of Africa And The Reason For Backwardness In Africa / Who Says There's No Juju??? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.