Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigeria News Flash - Nigerian Launched An Alternative To Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria News Flash - Nigerian Launched An Alternative To Facebook (2207 Views)

FLASH: Nigerian Senate Of Fraudsters / FLASH: Nigerian Senate Of Fraudsters- Saharareporters / Flash:Nigerian Army Has Found 5 Of The Missing Soldiers,Including Unit Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria News Flash - Nigerian Launched An Alternative To Facebook by faaiz4ever(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Akpos0070:

It's not the rubbishing of the work. That is criticism and it helps in development.

It's about someone bringing my personality into it that I copied others code. When mine is 54% different from Facebook and 30% different from twitter.

first of all you didn't completely do this or didn't even do anything there at all you either bought the project and hosted it or you downloaded the template and started writing the php, i am a web developer and mere looking at it i know you didn't do it from scratch check your contact page and disclaimer you will see alot of Lorem ipsum, this shows that this site is not your handwork no web developer will consciously write nonsense on a page even if the content is not ready, bro you should have finished the editing before you start advertising its better to do it right before rolling to public there is always enough time to blow.
Re: Nigeria News Flash - Nigerian Launched An Alternative To Facebook by delishpot: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Akpos0070:

That is not facebook. It www.friends888.com

Ok.
Re: Nigeria News Flash - Nigerian Launched An Alternative To Facebook by Ben1975(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
I just signed up a few minutes ago and already I have followers!

Akpos0070:

There is no idea behind the name. The owners were looking for a domain name with the word friends and also a .Com domain. That was how they come up with friends888.com.

Please we need as much people as possible to sign up and help us test the site. Kindly visit

www.friends888.com
Re: Nigeria News Flash - Nigerian Launched An Alternative To Facebook by snadguy007(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
True talk, i guess he must have downloaded the template.. But nobody cares about that sha if the site has a good functionality

faaiz4ever:

first of all you didn't completely do this or didn't even do anything there at all you either bought the project and hosted it or you downloaded the template and started writing the php, i am a web developer and mere looking at it i know you didn't do it from scratch check your contact page and disclaimer you will see alot of Lorem ipsum, this shows that this site is not your handwork no web developer will consciously write nonsense on a page even if the content is not ready, bro you should have finished the editing before you start advertising its better to do it right before rolling to public there is always enough time to blow.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria News Flash - Nigerian Launched An Alternative To Facebook by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
faaiz4ever:

I did not tell you that it's my site nether did I said I design it. So don't misrepresent me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stolen Funds: Buhari And Jonathan May Clash Again / Buhari Has Not Done Anything Good 2 Fight Corruption- Transparency International / How Buhari Destroyed Our Economy - By Ben Afolami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.