Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

"I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner (2510 Views)

Obasanjo Had A Worse Crude Oil Price Than Buhari. Why Is APC Complaining? Pics / Many Reason Of GEJ Being A Worse Dictator Than PMB / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by midolian(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
A YEOVIL pensioner who allegedly made offensive and racist remarks about his former Nigerian employee has appeared in court charged with sending malicious communications.

William Harding, 70, of Huish, appeared before Somerset Magistrates sitting at Yeovil.

He was charged that between August 18 and September 30 last year at Yeovil, he sent by means of a public electronic communications network, namely a counter-claim to the small claims court, a message that was grossly offensive or of an obscene character.

Prosecutor Joanne Pearce said that the defendant had allegedly filled in a form to the small claims court saying the victim was a "typical thieving Nigerian".

He is also alleged to have stated: "I don't think God made a worse race than Nigerians, I've not come across an honest one yet."

Harding pleaded not guilty to the offence saying he did not intend to cause any offence and did not think the victim would have been offended by the remarks.

Following a review of the case the magistrates adjourned the mater until September 23 when Harding must return to the court for a trial to take place. In the meantime he was released on unconditional bail.

http://m.westerngazette.co.uk/don-t-think-God-worse-race-Nigerians-Yeovil/story-26882764-detail/story.html
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is SAD. cry cry
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by omenka(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
When you read the comment of some people on this forum, you are tempted to believe what the guy said.

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by midolian(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
JEGA01:
This is SAD.
My broda this is how the world sees us now o! Drug trafikking, na we sabi am pass; internet fraud, na we sabi pass; Rape na we sabi pass; kwarruption, na we sabi pass; Discrimination/tribalism, na we sabi pass(even within ourselves); Money Rituals, na we sabi pass; name the crime, na we sabi pass.. We are not recognized for anything good, so wat do u xpect?

Sometimes, I even feel we(as a nation) are cursed undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by tucky200(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Naija o
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by donphilopus: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tribalists would ask: "What's the tribe of the said former employee?" Thank Goodness his name ain't in print, they would have tribalised this thread!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by knuckbuck(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nigeria is not a "Race" but a "Country".

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Chubhie: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
He got it twisted. Nigerians are one of the most hospitable people in Gods earth. Like attracts like. The youngman should check himself.
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by midolian(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
donphilopus:
Tribalists would ask: "What's the tribe of the said former employee?" Thank Goodness his name ain't in print, they would have tribalised this thread!!
I dey tel u. cheesy
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by feedburner(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin welcome to the abominable zoological damnation, the daft republic of evil people called Nigerians

all hail Biafra!

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by midolian(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chubhie:
He got it twisted. Nigerians are one of the most hospitable people in Gods earth. Like attracts like. The youngman should check himself.
Yea, Nigerians are very hospitable to foreigners but not among themselves. This makes it very sad undecided

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by donphilopus: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
[s]
feedburner:
grin welcome to the abominable zoological damnation, the daft republic of evil people called Nigerians

all hail Biafra!
[/s]

This one well so? If you kolo ehn, guy na wahala o. . .If you are a product of zoo, I and some well-meaning Nigerians are not!

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
feedburner:

all hail Biafra!
you are one of the reasons they see us as the worst set of pple on earth.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Chubhie: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
midolian:
Yea, Nigerians are very hospitable to foreigners but not among themselves. This makes it very sad undecided
Don't buy that lie my good sire. My yoruba friends are just too fantastic not to talk of their women. I laugh when I read some tribalistic comments here.

I do business with yoruba people and my Brand is well loved and accepted regardless of tribe.
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by feedburner(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
:
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by midolian(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chubhie:
Don't buy that lie my good sire. My yoruba friends are just too fantastic not to talk of their women. I laugh when I read some tribalistic comments here.

I do business with yoruba people and my Brand is well loved and accepted regardless of tribe.
lol..ya business is doing jst fine in an enviroment other than yours and It seems u hav a yoruba girlfriend that u r not ready to part with. I understand u now grin grin. I like ya way my broda.
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Emekamex(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
->We need to start being better ambassadors.
->We can't keep breaking laws in foreign lands and expect people to like us for it.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
The woman is a racist and should go to hell
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by stepo707: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
ori e loburu
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nigeria is a big fraud

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Chubhie: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
midolian:
lol..ya business is doing jst fine in an enviroment other than yours and It seems u hav a yoruba girlfriend that u r not ready to part with. I understand u now grin grin. I like ya way my broda.
How much more can one show his respect to his host other than eating amala, ewedu,gbegiri and finding love in one of their daughters?

Business apart, I'm a yoruba boy by association. Forget my tantrums against Jagaban of africa i still study his winning strategies and business model in secret. Maybe someday if I work as smart as he did I maybe crowned the next Jagaban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by midolian(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chubhie:
How much more can one show his respect to his host other than eating amala, ewedu,gbegiri and finding love in one of their daughters?

Business apart, I'm a yoruba boy by association. Forget my tantrums against Jagaban of africa it still study his winning strategies and business model in secret. Maybe someday if I work as smart as he did I maybe crowned the next Jagaban.
Nice 1 grin grin

Oremussanctus, ecoterrors, and others , I hope u are reading this.
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Smh 4 sum pple
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
midolian:
Nice 1 grin grin

Oremus sanctus, eco terrors, and others , I hope u are reading this.
Reading what?
Dat guy is not a true son of d soil
No true Niger deltan cum Biafran wld say such, we all know too well dat dis country is a fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by midolian(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Reading what?
Dat guy is not a true son of d soil
No true Niger deltan cum Biafran wld say such, we all know too well dat dis country is a fraud.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
When you read the comment of some people on this forum, you are tempted to believe what the guy said.
No. It doesn't matter what you read about a people. We are humans first before Nigerians.
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by feedburner(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
JEGA01:
you are one of the reasons they see us as the worst set of pple on earth.

I will keep it up grin
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by feedburner(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

This one well so? If you kolo ehn, guy na wahala o. . .If you are a product of zoo, I and some well-meaning Nigerians are not!

Oga it is either u r a baboon or monkey choose one grin

monkey: small scale thief
baboon: large scale thief
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hhh
Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by OreMI22: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
[size=22pt]BREAK UP THE BABOON REPUBLIK CALLED NIGERIA NOW![/size]

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by Eshinwaju: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
midolian:
My broda this is how the world sees us now o! Drug trafikking, na we sabi am pass; internet fraud, na we sabi pass; Rape na we sabi pass; kwarruption, na we sabi pass; Discrimination/tribalism, na we sabi pass(even within ourselves); Money Rituals, na we sabi pass; name the crime, na we sabi pass.. We are not recognized for anything good, so wat do u xpect?

Sometimes, I even feel we(as a nation) are cursed undecided

Exactly....just imagine if we are able to expel biafrans from the union.......Nigeria's respect will skyrocket immediately..... angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Think God Made A Worse Race Than Nigerians" - Yeovil Pensioner by SexySalope: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
He is correct. Nigeria is a curse. Once you bear the name Nigerian, you are a scam

BIAFRA must come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Please Educate Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. / CCT: Senate Declares War On Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.