Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Is The Power Situation In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Power Situation In Your Area (1476 Views)

We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari / How Much Is One Litter Of Kerosene In Your Area ? / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Joel3(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
how is the power situation in your area.
mine has improved tremendously.
I think its change at work.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
incredibly amazing...

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Stable,16hrs/day

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nicepoker(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Over light de worry osogbo.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by omenka(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Joel3:
how is the power situation in your area.

mine has improved tremendously.

I think its change at work.
I hate talking too much. The picture below would suffice.

5 Likes

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by tobillionaire(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
A1 here in sango ... cc lalasticlala, ishilover do d nidful pls

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by petsolo15(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
23 hours power supply daily..
if this is the only change Baba regime can offer in return for my struggle for his reelection as the president of Nigeria, then I can authoritatively say "I AM OKAY"

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by aghaibiam(f): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
No light for 20 days in kayarda extension kuje Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by muhyeenisce(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Worst here in kogi because we were still governed by GEJITE PDP idris ichalla wada... Pls my dear nairalanders don't forget to put kogi state in your prayers o we need change in that state the kiind of change that is happening in kaduna...

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by chatterly: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
light has been on for over 23 out of the last 24 hrs in magodo Phase 2 Lagos .unbelievable

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Excellent but very high electric bill here in Abuja.
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
here in Ede its 18hr/day sometimes 24hrs sometime 14hr. my phone has nt in any time say ba3low for past two weeks nw

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by DMerciful(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Its majorly influence by the rainy season and also GEJ commissioned several power plants towards the tail end of his administration
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by edo3(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
I almost lost all my good phones by using generators both small n big under egbere jonathan..even d one i condemned,,by d power of 22hrs light a day,,is back to life..All thanks to God by giving us buhari..

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by glory2glory: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
DMerciful:
Its majorly influence by the rainy season and also GEJ commissioned several power plants towards the tail end of his administration

Story story.
You put on the rainy season and same time on GEJ. As if this is the first time Nigeria is experiencing rainy season. By the time GEJ was leaving power generation was very low, less than 3000mw even though he met it higher. Even GEJ had continued the story would not have changed. Thank God for change, hardly use my generator again. Most days we have power 24hrs, some days they take it but not usually more than an hour. Thank God I voted for change.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by glory2glory: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:
Greatly improved in Rivers State.
You won't believe one PDP support was attributing the improvement in power supply in Rivers state to Wike
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by DMerciful(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
I have had straight 5 days light severally by this time last year and I am being honest.And iif you're honest with yourself you'll know that Buhari has not commissioned any power plant or build any. Give ceaser what belongs to ceased....I tire for gullible people! undecided
glory2glory:

Story story.
You put on the rainy season and same time on GEJ. As if this is the first time Nigeria is experiencing rainy season. By the time GEJ was leaving power generation was very low, less than 3000mw even though he met it higher. Even GEJ had continued the story would not have changed. Thank God for change, hardly use my generator again. Most days we have power 24hrs, some days they take it but not usually more than an hour. Thank God I voted for change.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
petsolo15:
23 hours power supply daily..
if this is the only change Baba regime can offer in return for my struggle for his reelection as the president of Nigeria, then I can authoritatively say "I AM OKAY"

Does buhari or Nigerian government control our electricity its in private hands now.
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Does buhari or Nigerian government control our electricity its in private hands now.
first, the private owners don't generate electricity, they distribute. So they cld only distribute what the feds generated.

Now, listen:

Did u knw dt the gas that was supposed to some power stations were stolen and sold? Your hero, pocketed the proceedings.

Now, after four yrs, the egbin power plant now supplies above 1000kw due to the constant gas been supplied to power the turbines.

Did u knw dt buhari didn't borrow to pay the states? Jeez...over 600 billion generated from the taxes of LNGP alone!

One wld wonder what happened under the clueless era where he alwys borrow to buy recharge card sef...

Oga o...

Pls, tell ur other flat headers that change is here...

We are slow, but steady...

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by front247: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
edo3:
I almost lost all my good phones by using generators both small n big under egbere jonathan..even d one i condemned,,by d power of 22hrs light a day,,is back to life..All thanks to God by giving us buhari..
gej laid d foundations there were too much sabotage like vadalization of gas pipelines during Gej tenure by Apc
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
first, the private owners don't generate electricity, they distribute. So they cld only distribute what the feds generated.

Now, listen:

Did u knw dt the gas that was supposed to some power stations were stolen and sold? Your hero, pocketed the proceedings.

Now, after four yrs, the egbin power plant now supplies above 1000kw due to the constant gas been supplied to power the turbines.

Did u knw dt buhari didn't borrow to pay the states? Jeez...over 600 billion generated from the taxes of LNGP alone!

One wld wonder what happened under the clueless era where he alwys borrow to buy recharge card sef...

Oga o...

Pls, tell ur other flat headers that change is here...

We are slow, but steady...

1) As time goes on, I keep confirming that Yoruba's live on lies. GENCOS are private firms that generate electricity in Nigeria.

2) does LNG pay 600 billion naira (3 billion dollars) every month to Nigeria Cuz buhari has been in power for one month before the bail out... The money is obviously from GEJs Regime.

3) Gas for power generation was not stolen n sold, the pipelines that supply it with gas was vandalised by APC n that was why the outage stopped just 12 days into dullard!nhos regime.

The federal government of Nigeria does not generate power, Go n educate urself or ask questions.

Finally, Yoruba's live on lies.
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by babyhrt(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
1)clearly Buhari govt has not done anything abt the power sector...I have nt even heard anything in form of a policy statement from this government or the APC as regard the power sector since May 29th...
2)I observed that power supply in ma area increased tremendously almost immediately after May 29th even without a single action or word from this Govt
3)I remember also that the Jonathan administration was always talking abt sabotage and gas pipe line vandalism...the claim then was the sophisticated equipment used by the vandals couldn't hav com without the help of som top individuals probably affected by the privatisation of the power sector
4)I remember also that Atiku Abubakar who is rumoured to hav stake in MIKANO called on Buhari to cancel the celebrated successful privatisation of the power sector sm days after he was sworn in as president.

summery

The seeming steady power supply we are currently having is as a result of the painstaking effort of the Jonathan administration.

It ll b fatally WRONG to give the credit of steady power supply to a Person/Government who as at 2day does nt hav a POLICY or COMPEPENT hand in the form of a minister to paddle this sector of the economy.
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Chubhie: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'm used to it at this season every year. Just that no Abati to sing praises to GEJ this year.

The masses shouldn't over celebrate this before we start hearing stories that touch about pipelines getting busted as was the norm years back.
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
chuna1985:

1) As time goes on, I keep confirming that Yoruba's live on lies. GENCOS are private firms that generate electricity in Nigeria.

2) does LNG pay 600 billion naira (3 billion dollars) every month to Nigeria Cuz buhari has been in power for one month before the bail out... The money is obviously from GEJs Regime.

3) Gas for power generation was not stolen n sold, the pipelines that supply it with gas was vandalised by APC n that was why the outage stopped just 12 days into dullard!nhos regime.

The federal government of Nigeria does not generate power, Go n educate urself or ask questions.

Finally, Yoruba's live on lies.
fallacies.

ogbeni, Yoruba lives on lie ba?

but we are not the one who was peddling lies on radio Biafra...

1. they presidency clearly stated that the money was from tax of the LNGP, and it was for last month.

2. jonadadt's era na clueless one! he is so corrupt that u can steal from his pocket and say u are not corrupt. remember? stealing is not corruption.
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by skimarvel: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Apc supporters will praise buhari for something he knows nothing about...

We are still harvesting the good fruits of GEJ administration
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by CharliParker: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
skimarvel:
Apc supporters will praise buhari for something he knows nothing about...

We are still harvesting the good fruits of GEJ administration
Yes even the good fruit of Book haram
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
fallacies.

ogbeni, Yoruba lives on lie ba?

but we are not the one who was peddling lies on radio Biafra...

1. they presidency clearly stated that the money was from tax of the LNGP, and it was for last month.

2. jonadadt's era na clueless one! he is so corrupt that u can steal from his pocket and say u are not corrupt. remember? stealing is not corruption.

Same dullard!nho that said that Nigeria account was virtually empty...

Just go n educate ur self my boy, LNG cannot pay 3 billion dollars as tax in 30 days.
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Maybe APC have stopped sabotaging the gas pipelines since they got to power..
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by SUBMARINE: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
glory2glory:

Story story.

Close your mouth

There was a time like this we experienced lots of electricity under Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area by glory2glory: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
DMerciful:
I have had straight 5 days light severally by this time last year and I am being honest.And iif you're honest with yourself you'll know that Buhari has not commissioned any power plant or build any. Give ceaser what belongs to ceased....I tire for gullible people! undecided
Why didn't it work with GEJ? The guy was a weak leader. Too much corruption and impunity, yet he wasn't doing anything about it. The head was spoilt. He saw criticisms as attack on his person and the sychophants around him made matters worse. The people know they have a new leader that will not tolerate corruption and they are not ready to lose their licences

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Micheal Obama And Not Mitchele Obama / SHOCKING: See One Borehole Nigeria’s MDG Office Pays N154 Million For / Wike Wicked War And Lies Against Amaechi - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.