Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) (10598 Views)

Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame / Williams Uche Mbah 15 Years After [PICS] / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by OKNkanu(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Stale Gist
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by oluwato69sin(m): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2015
MzBreezy:
ur clearly blind or uon hv boobs jst Points lik d one ur trying to make.
damn you're a beauty
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by Neemcie(f): 6:09am On Jul 12, 2015
tuk2ato:
Haha now, the thread isn't about her beauty and it isn't as if you are finer undecided.

"Haha now, my comment isn't about comparing her with myself." undecided
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by tuk2ato(m): 6:54am On Jul 12, 2015
I know, I was just teasing you. Sure she looks endowed for a 15 yr old girl wink and she could grow up finer.
Neemcie:

"Haha now, my comment isn't about comparing her with myself." undecided
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2015
oluwato69sin:
damn you're a beauty
thnks
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by modskiller(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2015
@OP did I told you my grand ma just turn 12 years old angry

This one 15??

Big fat stinking lie.

A girl in my area her name is 16 years Kolonyan(no breasst). At 16 the girl chest flat die. This one come dey form 15 for us.

Liars on the loose.
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
15?she should be 10 years na
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by Sandydayz(f): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
15? Well could be true.... My BABY? shocked undecided
The last tym my mom called me baby was when i was... Let me sleep and wake up first. embarassed
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by missandra(f): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Shortyy:
olympus have fallen already
grin
Shortyy:
olympus have fallen already
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by khukhi(f): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
ThimmyWood:
15 as in? I don't understand!
This one wey resemble Olosho?
The momma is a failed mother.
How can you allow your baby girl to wear something like this come put am for social media.

unfortunately i agree with Thimmywood's direct and harsh view... undecided
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by jayzon: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
modskiller:
@OP did I told you my grand ma just turn 12 years old angry

This one 15??

Big fat stinking lie.

A girl in my area her name is 16 years Kolonyan(no breasst). At 16 the girl chest flat die. This one come dey form 15 for us.

Liars on the loose.
lol....bro nobi talk say shes 15 na d mumcy talk m.......me self i no believe...
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by Czar01(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Houseofglam7:
And one wonders why rape cases seem to be on the increase undecided

Wait, so assuming she's raped now, you'd say it's her fault? And not the man who could not control himself like a normal human being undecided
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by chomytex(f): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Over civilisation
ThimmyWood:
15 as in? I don't understand!
This one wey resemble Olosho?
The momma is a failed mother.
How can you allow your baby girl to wear something like this come put am for social media.
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Czar01:

Wait, so assuming she's raped now, you'd say it's her fault? And not the man who could not control himself like a normal human being undecided

..... "Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil......."

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by jayzon: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
pls wen is dis guna mk fp.. . undecidedpls wen is dis guna mk fp.. .
Re: Do You Believe This Beautiful Super H’ot Girl Is 15 Years Old (SEE PHOTOS) by marriage1: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2019
There are kind of ladies you avoid in your entire life no matter how beautiful she is.

If your girlfriend Fall into any of these categories please excuse yourself out of the Relationship.

https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/06/you-must-avoid-this-type-of-women-if.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, / A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold / New Pics Of The Tallest Woman In The World(yao Defen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.