Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband (72989 Views)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most / 10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
pbs4real:
wetin happen nah? Them dn break ur hear b4 ni? U see how them wan take dre raggae spoil ad eh39 bluez. . . .

*Sobbing*.......Imaginesad
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:

Security men don't sleep. undecided

Oh really? Chief security officers don't sleep toosad
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by pbs4real(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
wristbangle:

Yes cheesy Ibadan Tribal Mark
wristwatch aka wristbangle aka wrist_________lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry
MODERATOR UNA PAPA YANSH angry
KEEP ON BANNING ME JUST BECAUSE I HATE NAIJA WOMEN
angry ARE THERE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN THIS PART OF ZOO REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA angry

AND MORE BARBARIAN
Bwhahahahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy

Water in my eyes cheesy

Hahahahaha
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by pbs4real(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinaj baekiss
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by charleszuby(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
i think thats true.....
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Deexxy: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
adeh39:

Oh really? Chief security officers don't sleep toosad
Yea they don't.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Dindondin(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you bereft of logical reasoning or you are just being fool.ish ?

Whether I'm a kid or not, that should be the least of your problems. Kindly work om your so comprehension skills so that you can decipher fact from a comment full of hilarity

Kindly go through my profile, read my private message and fuuuck off my mention, you attention seeking nincompoop
Your blood was so boiled that you couldn't decipher the humour in my post only to start ranting.
I v gone through your posts & I miss not impressed.
After all your rants, you are still a kid.
Last Bullet
I won't back off until you grow up!
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by may0001: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mikeyjoe:
u did not include nursing
What do you mean? Real men marry Nurses.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:

Water in my eyes cheesy

Hahahahaha
THE TIN DONE TIRED ME OHH.

I DEY SUSPECT THOSE SINGLE BUT STILL CHASING FEMALE MODERATOR WERE DEM NO EVEN GET ONE PASSPORT PICTURE OF ANY MAN IN THERE LIFE angry

THIS MY ACCOUNT NOW GO BE MY 8 ACCOUNT.

IMAGINE BANNING ME FOR DEROGATORY SIGNATURE angry
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
OmaBliss:

Abi oh!

Weather legal or illegal.. yahoo na profession too grin
I'm glad you know that cheesy

I wrote an article and I mouth-thrashed yahoo guys.. You need to see how guys dey para for me cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by kinglekan: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
OmaBliss:
Abi oh!
Weather legal or illegal.. yahoo na profession too grin
Weather ko, Climate ni. Smh
undecided
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by khia: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
sharonnnn:
is stripping and prostitution a profession? shocked

Yes they are with prostitution being one of the oldest known to man.

1 Like

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by OmaBliss: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Weather ko, Climate ni. Smh

undecided

When did u become so annoying? lipsrsealed

I'll correct it, thanks..
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by emedia(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by kinglekan: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
OmaBliss:
When did u become so annoying? lipsrsealed
I'll correct it, thanks..
Since you started not saying hi. undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by OmaBliss: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:

I wrote an article and I mouth-thrashed yahoo guys.. You need to see how guys dey para for me cheesy
Those guys na no go area...

If u ever talk bad bout wat dey do, omo dem go para wella 4 u.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by OmaBliss: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Since you started not saying hi. undecided

Okay, I gerrit..
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by kinglekan: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
OmaBliss:
Okay, I gerrit..
undecided
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry
MODERATOR UNA PAPA YANSH angry
KEEP ON BANNING ME JUST BECAUSE I HATE NAIJA WOMEN angry ARE THERE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN THIS PART OF ZOO REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA angry

YOU CAVE ME OF NAIRALAND, KEEP ON BANNING BE.

BARBARIAN

BARBARIAN

BARBARIAN

BARBARIAN

BARBARIAN

AND MORE BARBARIAN

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OJIGBI JIGBI.. THIS GUY WAN WOUND PERSON WITH LAUGH
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
khia:

Thanks dear kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by pbs4real(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
OmaBliss:

Those guys na no go area...

If u ever talk bad bout wat dey do, omo dem go para wella 4 u.
ma sis na frustration nah,wetin u expect?
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
pbs4real:
wristwatch aka wristbangle aka wrist_________lipsrsealed

Band
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by babseg(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
pbs4real:
leave am,the babe nah learnergrin

Abi nah
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by pbs4real(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
padi this ur people dn BAN me ooh frm following people and even if anybody follow me to follow bk nko. . Na lie!

Water in my eyes cheesy

Hahahahaha
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by pbs4real(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
wristbangle:

Band
why u drp wristwatch for wristbangle? Watch and bangle nah mate? Shey nah backward tinz nw ni? 4ward ever!
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by pbs4real(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:

dis one wey mods dey hide my comment soundecided
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Alezy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
khia:

got my msg?
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by mekanaky: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
so u dont know that Prostitudes become virgin when they change location.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by friends4ever(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
You did not include Dr cos, you marry a doctor you will turn a cook, babysitter, dish washer and taking care of laundry known as domestic husband hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Gloryblossom(f): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Mikeyjoe:
u did not include nursing
I swear u don't no wat to say,what has nursin come to do with d post,probably none of ur generation has experience nursin bfor daz y u talkin rubbish,some ppl just talk trash
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by sharonnnn(f): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2015
pbs4real:
@ dp,why u cum do face like say person steal ur puf-pufgrin

lol.. I no know o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.