Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband (73024 Views)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most / 10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Bruno3000(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
sharonnnn:

yeah?
love ya moniker n profile pix
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Adesiji77: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
]

Cc: Ishilove, in case you missed this *picks race* cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by rollydex: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
adeh39:
Weight lifters? shocked shocked
I reserve my commentlipsrsealed
your babe na weight lifter?
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. Awon Omo Alata

They are seen as being classless and worthless and are discriminated by the educated ones

10. Ladies Who Sell Jedi, Orijin and Schnapps

Ladies who sell these stuffs are total turn off for me. Even if Buhari offers me N10m to marry them, I would still reject the offer

Quote me to say thrash and I will show you why missionary style is the most pleasurable style

Pls tell me why u prefer missionary to doggy cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Strippers and Prostitutes bagged the most handsome, caring, nice, romantic and richest guys than most decent girls.!

@OP, it's all about packing jooor! If this people you listed above package and re-brand themselves, you go dey wonder as e take happen! lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by DoctorChuks: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mikeyjoe:
u did not include nursing

What! Nurses marry easily even in Nigeria. It's a high wage profession here in US. They work long hours but they are well compensated.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Dindondin(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. Awon Omo Alata

They are seen as being classless and worthless and are discriminated by the educated ones

10. Ladies Who Sell Jedi, Orijin and Schnapps

Ladies who sell these stuffs are total turn off for me. Even if Buhari offers me N10m to marry them, I would still reject the offer

Quote me to say thrash and I will show you why missionary style is the most pleasurable style
So you can threaten people who quote you in a way you don't like.
Wonderful!
Your snail think its Protruding eyes are horn. You dey form macho e-warrior.
Last Bullet
Just know that you are still a small child.
Kids don't threaten anyhow.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Adesiji77: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
wristbangle:

3. Marketers

Most men believe that ladies who are into marketing are promiscuous in nature due to the unrealistic target set by some organization. These are category of ladies you see in financial institution with deflated bosom as if "Olympus has fallen". grin grin

shocked

Kilode! This is so untrue! Maybe those village MFBs... lipsrsealed

Seems you have a beef with lady marketers generally... cool cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Babe, u fine no b small ooo
adeh39:

*sobbing* I'm serious nahsad
Shey mi o beautiful ni ehn.....*adjust clothes* take a good look at me nahwink
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Babe, u fine no b small ooo
adeh39:

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dindondin:

So you can threaten people who quote you in a way you don't like.
Wonderful!
Your snail think its Protruding eyes are horn. You dey form macho e-warrior.
Last Bullet
Just know that you are still a small child.
Kids don't threaten anyhow.
Are you bereft of logical reasoning or you are just being fool.ish ?

Whether I'm a kid or not, that should be the least of your problems. Kindly work om your so comprehension skills so that you can decipher fact from a comment full of hilarity

Kindly go through my profile, read my private message and fuuuck off my mention, you attention seeking nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Erukumakanaki: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Adesiji77:

undecided
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
zaragal:

Pls tell me why u prefer missionary to doggy cheesy
Hahahaha cheesy

I know say na wetin u dey like be dat tongue
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin
Abegi help me talk to him ooogrin.....I luf am wellagrin
Hiaaaaaan !!!!

You love who ? Me cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by sharonnnn(f): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bruno3000:
love ya moniker n profile pix
okay..thanks.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
pbs4real:
abt tosyne2much,no worry urself nah my guy as lng as say u trully luf am. . .4get that pepper selling,nah luf mtrgrin
Baba, I throway salute oooo cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Strippers and Prostitutes bagged the most handsome, caring, nice, romantic and richest guys than most decent girls.!

@OP, it's all about packing jooor! If this people you listed above package and re-brand themselves, you go dey wonder as e take happen! lipsrsealed

hahahahaha. Ashewo no be work oo... Omo packaging without intellect, d guy go dump her sharp sharp smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by sonofananimalz: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My guy, easy eh,.. It is well..

Dont worry.. I will write an article title " 10 CATEGORY OF ANIMALS THAT BEHAVE LIKE NAIJA BABES"
ABEG WRITE OHH.

THOSE SPECIES OF WOMANBEINGS DEY VEX ME angry
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
princeshijman:
n i dey always look u with good eyes oo...u really disappointed me...smh
You shouldn't be

All work without play makes Tosyne a dull boy cheesy
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you bereft of logical reasoning or you are just being fool.ish ?

Whether I'm a kid or not, that should be the least of your problems. Kindly work om your so comprehension skills so that you can decipher fact from a comment full of hilarity

Kindly go through my profile, read my private message and fuuuck off my mention, you attention seeking nincompoop

Chaii.. See blow oooo
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bloggers....Ask linda ikeji
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Adesiji77:

shocked

Kilode! This is so untrue! Maybe those village MFBs... lipsrsealed

Seems you have a beef with lady marketers generally... cool cheesy

Baba after much pressing of piano, etc... how the bosom no go experience downfall
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by pbs4real(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, I throway salute oooo cheesy
nah me hail u passcheesy somebody dey luf up die for u ooh, shey say make i tel u say mind dey make grin-grin cos of ur luv. . .buh she dey fear,all dis NL galz no gree u rest. .
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
ABEG WRITE OHH.

THOSE SPECIES OF WOMANBEINGS DEY VEX ME angry

BROS.. EVEN YOUR SIGNATURE SAYS IT ALL..
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by stephenqueen: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
So wristwatch don turn wristbangle shocked grin grin
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Adesiji77:
]

Lol. Thanks dear. I generally ignore such inane ramblings by kids with Internet access and too much time on their hands smiley
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
adeh39:

Ooooo fine gan now, sugbon mi o fe ko ta ata mo
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by OmaBliss: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
wristbangle:

Before. No be wetin some babes dey take pay their bills be that? cheesy

Besides who is wristwatch?
Wristwatch na ur twin brother grin
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by pbs4real(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
sharonnnn:

okay..thanks.
@ dp,why u cum do face like say person steal ur puf-pufgrin
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by wristbangle: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
OmaBliss:

Wristwatch na ur twin brother grin

I dont know him ooo.. grin grin
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
trash tongue tongue

So, why is missionary style the most pleasurable style shocked shocked
See u tongue

I know say na wetin u dey like hear be dat cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.