Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender (6322 Views)

Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by Moblord(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
From the research I have gathered for this
year, the three fastest universities are
1. Kwasu
2. Unilorin
3. Unimaid
While the the universities with the slowest Academic calender are
1. Nsuk
2. OAU
3. ATBU
feel free to post your own view. As for ATBU the problem is the long vacation after every semester.
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by Belvine33(f): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by Edwardhead(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Till den
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by noordean(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oba Adaniduro University

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by gabby227(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Guy u r ryt, Unimaid 4 life, If you want to be made come to Unimaid. The fastest, we finished our exams since last month waiting for 2015/2016 session. Can u feel it?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by ayokunlei(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by operave: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kwasu as a faster calendar than unilorin

6 Likes

Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by skimarvel: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
that ilorin calendar get as e be(they run on a private calendar)....oau is synonymous with buhari....unilag too is pretty fast alongside funaab
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by elvision1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
KWASU has a faster calender than unilorin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by u11gs: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
gabby227:
Guy u r ryt, Unimaid 4 life, If you want to be made come to Unimaid. The fastest, we finished our exams since last month waiting for 2015/2016 session. Can u feel it?
3 semester in a calendar year abi bt what are you learning ?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by mayorchelsea(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
As a product of the Unilorin system, I say it without fear of contradiction that my "beta by far" alma matter is the fastest considering the fact that they don't partake in ASUU crisis
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by Stardzzy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
If i hear!!, my guy buhari no slow reach EKSU
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by adamilen(f): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
FASTER CALENDER OR NO FASTER CALENDER, ALL OF UNA GO STILL LAND FOR LABOUR MARKET

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by dimexilux(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
lie Mohammed
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by gabby227(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
u11gs:

3 semester in a calendar year abi bt what are you learning ?

Guy alot mehn, the institution is a citadel of learning. Our students flourish anywhere u see them. Am a testimony myself. U can come u r welcome anytime. I just love the calendar. 4-3 months per semester, with 1 week break in-between. But we do face challenges though from insurgents
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Moblord:
While the the universities with the slowest Academic calender are 1. Nsuk 2. OAU 3. ATBU feel free to post your own view
you didnt include LAUTECH?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
ohn.....o.A .u.......my freind entered uni 2014,about to enter year 3.but kips saying she might even graduate before her sis who has been in oau for 3years.........chai that school is too slow!
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by imsuboi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Imo State University probably has the slowest academic calendar on the planet.

Imagine spending more than 10years in Med School. cry
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by elguaje(m): 1:33am On Jul 12, 2015
operave:
Kwasu as a faster calendar than unilorin
Do you mean it or u're just saying S H ! T
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by heemah(f): 5:03am On Jul 12, 2015
elguaje:
Do you mean it or u're just saying S H ! T
it's d truth...Kwasu calendar is faster than Unilorin own

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by Israel5(m): 5:20am On Jul 12, 2015
gabby227:
thanks to boko haram. Buhahahaha
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by oppybouy(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Loool. Calling OAU's academic calendar slow is an understatement
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by modskiller(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2015
KWASU has outrun Unilorin,
The new unilorin VC is quite slow, heard the bloke take Codeine.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by Drinkwater(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2015
gabby227:
Are you for real? What level are you now?
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by Vanmatrix(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2015
gabby227:

Guy alot mehn, the institution is a citadel of learning. Our students flourish anywhere u see them. Am a testimony myself. U can come u r welcome anytime. I just love the calendar. 4-3 months per semester, with 1 week break in-between. But we do face challenges though from insurgents
. Are you a fupre student?
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by Bimffo(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2015
gabby227:

grin Y U no go finish exams quickly.. LOL..

If U want to be made, come to Unimaid. You say what? grin LMAOoo.. Made of what? Bombs? Abeg, I will pass. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by gabby227(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Drinkwater:
Are you for real? What level are you now?

By Oct will be entering my final year, am through with three years. It has been God all the way
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by gabby227(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Bimffo:

grin Y U no go finish exams quickly.. LOL..

If U want to be made, come to Unimaid. You say what? grin LMAOoo.. Made of what? Bombs? Abeg, I will pass. grin

Guy all these are experiences atleast i have stories to tell my children. No matter what education sure pass
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by gabby227(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=Vanmatrix post=35764295]. Are you a fupre student?[/quote

No University of Maiduguri aka (Afghanistan)
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by gabby227(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Israel5:
thanks to boko haram. Buhahahaha

Guy anyhow we are moving forward. Atleast the situation favour us
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by DONADAMS(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2015
ATBU shud b among d fatest... Buh truly our lecturers too lazy...d holz go dey lengthy so tey ppl 4 house go begin ask weda Una dey strike.... yeye VC
Re: 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender by holytribe(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Darebecca:

you didnt include Darebecca

What's wrong with u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits / Double Good Newz On Oau Admisn List And Predree Result / Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.