Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? (5759 Views)

Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / Which Universities In Nigeria Offer Yoruba Language Courses (1 Or 2 Semesters)? / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by amzee(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2016
The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calender!

This will help admission-seekers to choose between the numerous Universities in Nigeria.

Let us debate and argue on this. Which Universities in Nigeria do you think has the fastest and slowest academical calender?
As for me I would say UniIlorin and OAU Ile Ife are fast and the slowest is . . . . .
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by dayowunmi(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Oau and fast should not go together in the same sentence. But they are working on it, now, presently, their calendar is picking up and i don't think they are the slowest presently, I have a younger sis there, so I know. I stand to be corrected, I think Kwara state university (KWASU) has the fastest calendar.

4 Likes

Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by roskojo: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Just give the fastest to Unilorin but for the slowest many schools are seriously competing for that.

3 Likes

Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by onyee25(f): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2016
unijos is damn slow...infact they are slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by amzee(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2016
roskojo:
Just give the fastest to Unilorin but for the slowest many schools are seriously competing for that.
UniIlorin is also fast too.

1 Like

Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by amzee(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2016
onyee25:
unijos is damn slow...infact they are slowpoke
You are damn right. I have a cousin in level 200 and he's been complaining of the slow calender of UniJos.
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by faray: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2016
fastest give it to unizik ghan!
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by christopheru(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2016
IMSU are becoming faster than their shadows
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by xender(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2016
should private be included ..cos they are fast.

since they are included then its mostly all private skl
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by ashewoboy(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2016
xender:
should private be included ..cos they are fast..

what a silly question. So private schools are not universities?

In fact, private schools has the fastest academic calendar.
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by ashewoboy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Redeemer's university has the fastest academic calendar.

Sometimes, i wonder if they don't have students that are nairaland members.

If you are a redeemer's university student, quote this post.
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by yungryce: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
u pple shld post which semester is currently on going in d schools n wen dey r to resume/close
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by xender(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
ashewoboy:

what a silly question. So private schools are not universities?
In fact, private schools has the fastest academic calendar.
OK thanks .oya go back to ur ashewo work.

1 Like

Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Dhapzy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
FUwukari is also fast
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by babyfaceafrica: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ilorin is fast and IFE is slow!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
U pple are here talking about skul dat has d slowest academic calender wen uni abuja is still in her 2012/2013 session...
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by SetrakusRa(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
KUST has the slowest calendar. This is confirmed, we're yet to resume our 2015/2016 session.

KWASU has the fastest sha.
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Dharasso(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
OAU is def the slowest... Only in OAU u will be class of 2012 do Convocation 2014, go for NYSC in 2015... OAU has been delaying destinies since 1962
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by ClassCaptain(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kwasu fastest...unilorin is the 2nd..

I dont know the slowest
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by temitope28(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
OOU fastest with the speed of light while OAU is slower even than a snail

1 Like

Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by hysteriabox(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
amzee:

You are damn right. I have a cousin in level 200 and he's been complaining of the slow calender of UniJos.

I graduated from unijos and I did exactly Four years. I think it depends o. Some schools are fast in under graduate level and some are fast in masters level. Unijos... Takes up to 4 years to finish masters.. .but places like ATBU, who born you to do under grad within stimulated time
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by iamsegsy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
OOU is the realest.......I resumed 100level March last year and March this year I'm already thru with my 200level first semester exams
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Julietcutie(f): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
absu Is d slowest
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by SenatePresdo(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
FUTO
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by DivineAgatha121(f): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
amzee:
The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calender!

This will help admission-seekers to choose between the numerous Universities in Nigeria.

Let us debate and argue on this. Which Universities in Nigeria do you think has the fastest and slowest academical calender?
As for me I would say UniIlorin and OAU Ile Ife are fast and the slowest is . . . . .

Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi has d slowest calendar since 20BC
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by kenedy175(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Unimaid is one of the fastest. Presently running 2015/2016 2nd semester. Exams to begin around may.

1 Like

Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by eminentyourme(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
ashewoboy:
Redeemer's university has the fastest academic calendar.

Sometimes, i wonder if they don't have students that are nairaland members.

If you are a redeemer's university student, quote this post.
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by ashewoboy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
eminentyourme:

Are you a redeemer's university student?

I think say na girl go 1st quote me. Na their girls I need. Them tell me say their girls set wellas.
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by zerojoy: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
I know ATBU is among the slow
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Spymate: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Gombe state university with the fastest academic calender 3 session in 1 year in 2014
Re: Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by leksbore(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tasued is on a jet calendar right about now,,I think second semester examination arppund next month

(1) (2) (Reply)

Academy Tales / Auchi Polytechnic Supplementary Admission List Out. Call_07055236767 / 175 Possible Questions And Answers From The Book "In Dependence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.