Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) (35829 Views)

Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) / Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS / Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
How can he ban beggers from begging? Is he providing free meals, free health care,free shelters e.t.c for them?
so if the govt is not providing any of those then that is a good reason to be a beggar, na wa for u o

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
This can be found only in the northern part of Nigeria. It leaves one wandering WHY? undecided
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Where are their parents? Buhari look at ur people pls entrol them into schools for better society. Leave religion oo.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by front247: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
They should go and die instead of consisting nutsance in d society
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
reminds me of a novel I read while in secondary school BEGGARS STRIKE...,lols, fortunately I still have it in my storage,will visit it's pages soon....now to topic,SOUTH SOUTH governors must also implement this ban,cos the number of Northern beggars and some from Niger and Chad is alarming especially in Asaba and Benin.... the Northern problem must remain in the North
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by Brytawon(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
May God provide your daily breads through your hand works.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
At least they put their most talented people in front...sai baba or whatever you Nigerians choose to call your latest criminal in chief should take a leaf when he makes his appointments.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by BLOTRS: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
what is the meaning of almajiri...i heard they are half human
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
How can he ban beggers from begging? Is he providing free meals, free health care,free shelters e.t.c for them?

They are not agitating for free health care or any of those. I have been privileged to stay in the North @ one time of my life. Before now, they have had free access to health, meals, education and even marriage. It is only in the North (particularly Kaduna) I had seen a man begging for alms with his eyes almost blind but not in a state of complete damage. I asked him to go for a free eye check up and free operation which was @ that time but he openly told me that if he had good eyes, will I offer him the stipend I give to him when ever am en rout the hospital? Mind you, he was always stationed around the hospital. On further inquiry, I learnt the mallam had 3 wives and a number of kids in the surburb of Kaduna and begging was his occupation. Can you imagine that?
Now, we see a lot of female beggers with kids (some as young as a month old) it leaves one wandering who impregnated them? What are their plans for these kids?
It is only in the north one hears this kind of nonsence. In this country, the North alone has had the best best opportunity on a platter of gold but because of their way of life treated it with Levity. With just a little lift from Awolowo, the west has soared to a very comfortable height. The East though was cut down by the Nigerian civil war yet has managed to start afresh and stay afloat. The South south even though marginalized and primary occupation of fishing and farming zstolen right from under their nose with the effect of oil spillage have managed to keep their boat rocking. The northerners are just a lazy set of people and the way they practice their islam has further made it a norm for them. Its as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by blazer90707: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
millionaireman:
For alms giving to be, as prescribed by Islam, the receiver of alms - the beggar - must.be.
Oh i see.this is what is encouragin able bodied human beings to beg wen dey can me productive

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by markidoo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
shalomm:
see their life? only popular for two things, 1. Begging when they can be productive 2. bombing and terrorizing. check all of them, na Muslim them be.
Buru uwæru kä, dan buru ubänshi,bunsuru uwæru ka,shege daniska koi,gbindi mamæ ka.‎حدسبافج جسطبانطاسجفبانجبجاسدباسدأبفجطسبدجفنط.بجدجنفسطج.باسحابف
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by erimmy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
JealousPrince:
Hmmm man must wack, but why is it that its only the notherners that are always with physical dis-abilities... I smell sumtin fishy

but any way

That's because the don't like immunization, thinking the west wants to reduce their population. most of them are victims of poliomyelitis. lack of care from parents because of enshrined polygamy. The northern region is arid,hence whirlwind is common which can cause blindness.The worst is the sharia system their which allows for cutting off of limbs,arms,and intense floggings and suicidal tendencies

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by blazer90707: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
Must government provide everything for them.most of them are very very poor and they have wives(all in the name of religion,mind you,i am not condeming any religion,but they should be monogamous cause they cant afford to sustain a polygamous life) and give birth anyhow.who send them msg.there is one aboki that is selling suya in my area that has about 3 wives,abi is it the okada riders you want to talk abt.go sch,dem no gree,na only fight na dem sabi.abeg ooh its their headache and not the government's.they should sort themselves out.nice one@elrufai

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by mebbyblack: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
He should also ban the Alimajiris

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by zik4ever: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
The President should appoint another competent Northerner to oversee the mass rehabilitation and re-radicalisation of these beggers and other jobless/aimless youths. There are unemployed youths everywhere so saying Boko Haram is because they are unemployed isnt the only reason. I have seen supposedly educated people, even graduates demonstrating religious fanaticism and extremism -the type that triggers the demon-driven madness behind the endless killings across the region. Its a challenge to the elites, politicians and other stakeholders that thrive on exploiting poverty, illiteracy and gullibility of the populace.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by Akanaz(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sincerely this man is trying to protect his people from harm. But to be specific these people needs money. Mr rufai should come up with a policy that will help feed this people.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by c4tnoelz: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

It is d govt responsibility to provide free health bt not free meals n free shelter u r talkn abt dat iz dia parents responsibilities let dem tk kia of dem

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
blazer90707:

Must government provide everything for them.most of them are very very poor and they have wives(all in the name of religion,mind you,i am not condeming any religion,but they should be monogamous cause they cant afford to sustain a polygamous life) and give birth anyhow.who send them msg.there is one aboki that is selling suya in my area that has about 3 wives,abi is it the okada riders you want to talk abt.go sch,dem no gree,na only fight na dem sabi.abeg ooh its their headache and not the government's.they should sort themselves out.nice one@elrufai
eskober:
so if the govt is not providing any of those then that is a good reason to be a beggar, na wa for u o
c4tnoelz:

It is d govt responsibility to provide free health bt not free meals n free shelter u r talkn abt dat iz dia parents responsibilities let dem tk kia of dem
eskober:

Most of them are incapacitated, deformed and cannot work. If you have ever. Been to the north you will know that life over there is different from life down here in the south. I understand that that they fvck and give birth like rabbits, but banning begging all of a sudden will make life extremely difficult for them becos that's all they survive with. But the government could find an alternative to assist when begging is banned.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
c4tnoelz:

You have never been to the north. If you have you wouldn't talk like this.

Most of these beggers don't know there parents and vice versa, most of them are deformed,blind can't walk and cannot work to make a living. Even their parents are beggers.

They are the cause of their problems, I know... But the situation is as it is.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by blazer90707: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Most of them are incapacitated, deformed and cannot work. If you have ever. Been to the north you will know that life over there is different from life down here in the south. I understand that that they fvck and give birth like rabbits, but banning begging all of a sudden will make life extremely difficult for them becos that's all they survive with. But the government could find an alternative to assist when begging is banned.
Nice one.i get your point and all.but most of them are responsible for their deformity.coz they don't take vaccines nd immunization.and dey dnt make use of health care programs available to them.btw was born and bred in the north.been to kd,jos,nass,zariae.e.t.c.currently in abj.so i knw wat m talking abt

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by Osegancy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Haaaaaaan! Make them go kill their selves...
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sai Changie! Na dem vote 4 am! Sai Changie!
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bunch of lazy people. Hell rufai no answer dem jo

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
blazer90707:

Nice one.i get your point and all.but most of them are responsible for their deformity.coz they don't take vaccines nd immunization.and dey dnt make use of health care programs available to them.btw was born and bred in the north.been to kd,jos,nass,zariae.e.t.c.currently in abj.so i knw wat m talking abt

They are the cause of their problem no doubts,and they make the world see them and categorise them all as Nigerians,that's why I pray the country is divided with just the north going their own way, so the world will know who is who. but in terms of avoiding immunization you can only blame their parents.

My point is this: a governor should do its best for its indegenes rich or poor, beggers or givers. So if he is banning beggers he should also know that these beggers have nothing else to do becos they are deformed,so he should find an alternative. It may not be an absolute raise but something just to help them stay alive. Becos they take care of themselves with the money they raise from begging.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by Awesomeking: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
JealousPrince:
Hmmm man must wack, but why is it that its only the notherners that are always with physical dis-abilities... I smell sumtin fishy

but any way

am a notherner and i tell you that the main reason for the large number of disabled in north is due to illiteracy

when polio people come to give vaccine to their kids,they chase them away claiming that the polio officials want to make their kids infertile in future

if only they knew that not takin the vaccines cause all this,i bet they would queque up for it..
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by shalomm: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
markidoo:
Buru uwæru kä, dan buru ubänshi,bunsuru uwæru ka,shege daniska koi,gbindi mamæ ka.‎حدسبافج جسطبانطاسجفبانجبجاسدباسدأبفجطسبدجفنط.بجدجنفسطج.باسحابف

abunde ina shay kenan....even while fasting the demon still posses you.... islamabad

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Suspect33:
On behalf of 3 million naira i donate this beggers grin grin
On behalf of his Excellency, I donate El rufai. Looollll
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by betty202020(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-leFssXBP_ds/VaFZahDrhFI/AAAAAAAF3Nw/NHhjb8l8g4M/s320/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
Beggars in Kaduna state staged a peaceful protest over the recent ban placed by the state government on beggars and street hawkers. Governor Nasir El-Rufai on Tuesday July 7th placed a ban on street hawkers and beggars after the bomb blast that killed 44 people in Sabogari, Kaduna state.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-YNTQvgVcgnI/VaFZb7WuK4I/AAAAAAAF3N4/HhLt_UvAtJg/s320/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-kaduna-beggars-protest-ban-by.html

the name of association is KADUNA STATE PROFESSIONAL BEGGARS ASSOCIATION (KSPBASS). lol
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by belzabull(f): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
wetin concern me ...mhtcew
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by LoveMachine(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Life is rough and it shouldn't be. A land with so much and yet our people sometimes have so little. May fortune shine on us all.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by feelingthenigga: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hmm do they need scholarship? grin grin grin
Boko Haram Offers To Release Chibok Schoolgirls In Exchange For Militant Leaders

http://www.timiplus.com/2015/07/boko-haram-offers-to-release-chibok-schoolgirls-in-exchange-for-militant-leaders/
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by arisekola77: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
#chassis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home / Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Obaseki’s Convoy Escapes Robbery Attack By Whiskers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.