Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue (32636 Views)

Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / How I Was Molested By A Patient –psychiatric Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue by Drnayandupu(f): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=NayaNdupu post=40172629]GOOD MENTAL HEALTH
There is more to mental well-being than simply being without mental illness.
Good mental health entails:
* Positive emotions
* Emotional stability
* Being able to bounce back in the face of adversity
* Feeling positive about your life and future
* Positive feelings about yourself
* Taking an interest in your work and activities
* Knowing that what you do in life is valuable and worthwhile
* Knowing that what you do gives you sense of accomplishment and makes you competent
* Having people in your life that you care about and who also cares for you.
Healthy mental state is something to strive for.
For more on mind and mental health concerns reach me
Re: Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue by Drnayandupu(f): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
HELLO NAIRALANDERS

This is your very own Dr Naya Ndupu. For those of you who are new on this page, I am a full time practising medical dr (consultant) with a specialty in mental and psychological health .

I AM BACK TO EDUCATE YOU ON YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.
FIRST MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR THE SUDDEN SUSPENSION, FOR SOME REASONS I WAS LOCKED OUT OF MY FIRST ACCOUNT (Naya Ndupu) FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS, SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO ACCESS THAT ACCOUNT PROVED UNSUCCESSFUL EVEN WITH THE HELP OF THE ADMIN.

I FINALLY DECIDED TO OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT AS (Dr Naya Ndupu) so I can come back to my page. So feel free ro reach me via post, emails, twitter, instagram. I am back to educating you all and helping out with mental health challenges. So expect my write up every sunday evening however, you can send in your questions anytime i will revert to you as soon as i see them. You can follow me
Instagram - @nayandupu
Twitter - @mindnaya, @drnayandupu
Emails- nayandupu@gmail.com, nayandupu@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue by revelation2013(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
I am following you on all your social media handles right now. I really need to talk to you about my younger brother. We are all tired of him. He is a nuisance to us all. We are wishing he was never given birth to. He went from substance abuse to schizophrenia.

Doc please is there a solution for him? He is presently on 2 psychiatric drugs. But sometimes he still exhibit the symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue by Drnayandupu(f): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2020
@Revelation2013, sorry am just getting back to you. Sorry that you and other damily members are being subjected to alot of mental stress because of your brother's health issues. Sadly when it comes to substance abuse such as marijuna, heroine, alcohol, cocaine, nicotine, prescription drugs etc its very complicated. Is your brother still abusing substances? If yes what substances? What are the symptoms being experienced?

Abuse of substances may trigger the onset of mental health symptoms and disorders such as schizoprehia, depression and bipolar even while still dealing with dependence(addiction) on the substance. On instagram you will find a number you can reach me. Please do reach me lets dicuss his medications (I cant discuss that here) and how I can help him. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) / Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide / “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.