Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless (16455 Views)

More Than 444 Dies In 39 Days,boko Haram More Daring...more Heartless / 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless / RECORD:In Buhari’s 36 Days, Boko Haram Kills 406 Nigerians With Dates, Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by Daplux4: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
ddippset:
it's simple. just like general azazi told us before they wasted him; boko haram is PDP, and PDP is boko haram!

Talking like a f.o.u.l
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by myklangelo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Propaganda.... Una want make Buhari carry gun go pursue them? This is the type of statements you hear from ppl that have sold their conscience to stupidity n lies.
I pray that the guy that posted things he noticed since Buhri became president is upto 80yrs old. Cos if he is still a young dude I weep for all his wasted skl fees and home training.
sycophant.

The use of 'Na' and its nature of appearance is a problem most Igbo writers encounter no matter their academic level. I wrote a tutorial on that. Read to master it.
www.odeniigbo..com
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by elbinmanny(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
In the "fullness of time" his "misguided e-brothers" will pop up here to defend him embarassed

1 Like

Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by Saphiex(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
My dear, even if it is one person, it is something to worry about. Does a life mean anything to you?
naijapiper:
saTanist say it'a a thousand

1 Like

Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by darkjorse: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Is like 12 people dying each day and Buhari is on a revenge mission against Christians
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
darlenese:
This is a politically influenced number. heaven knows the actual number is thousands upon thousand

@bolded,

Plz dnt involve heaven is dis earthly madness, I want to believe heaven wud not tolerate mad beings. cool
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by omooba969(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
darkjorse:
Is like 12 people dying each day and Buhari is on a revenge mission against Christians

Pointless, av ur brain reset plz ! cool
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by carzola(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2015

Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by toyoutoyou: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
If not for the useless ex-president who initiated Boko haram while his useless people kept quiet and never complained about his failed administration just unlike other reasonable men from other reions did,the useless count wouldn't have been rising everyday even after the useless ex-president left the office.Now they want a superman(president Buhari) to come and clean the mess of their useless brother who was good for nothing than stealing the public fund.Buhari,God is solidly behind u,because u are a just man.
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by Daplux4: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
ddippset:
it's simple. just like general azazi told us before they wasted him; boko haram is PDP, and PDP is boko haram!

Are u really like this always out of point
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by cold(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
naijapiper:
Your idiocy stems from your lineage. What if it were just one person? Is that not enough catalyst to spur the government into action? Let alone 500. Oh i get it now,Buhari is actually waiting for the body count to hit a thousand before taking action. Oh i see now..issokai
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by nortcentrallord(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
ddippset:

Very true. But that pdp is now comfortably in apc now so who lost? Nigerians or BH?
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by Firefire(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Too bad... embarassed embarassed

RIP to the dead.
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by preetyb(f): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
SirLegal:
Nigerians should just take it easy with Mr. President. I know Certainly that "IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME", Boko Haram will be HISTORY.

ONLY BUT IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME.

I hate it when people keep saying with time bokoharam will be history and all that.
When will that time be?
How many more corpse do we need to count before that time?
Just incase you don't knw faith without work is a dead faith. Mr president before his swearing in, has used his mouth to end bokoram but after his swearing in he woke up from his dream to reality and went clueless. Now he knws the diffrence between kaki and leather.
You and your likes should be fully aware that the time u think is there is here and already ticking.
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dahveydson:
May their souls rest in perfect peace.

Firstly God Bless our Armed who are out there fighting day and night to keep us safe and end insurgency in Nigeria.

Secondly, if you see the recent Boko Haram attacks as a thing of joy and a means to criticise the present admin, You're a lost soul and the most stupid being on earth.

Thirdly, this are hard times, citizens are dying, our soldiers and officers are dying in the battlefield also. It's a time for us to unite and together fight this battle collectively as a people regardless of party affiliations and tribal differences.

I believe we shall overcome this, we will overcome this.

God Bless Nigeria.

You are just beating around the bush .Citizens and soldiers are dying, and you think the solution is to unite and fight? Like the soldiers fighting in the battle field don't come from parts and tribes in Nigeria. Which other unity are u referring to ?

The problem we have in this country are people like you; Who can't call a spear a spear, maybe bcus they are getting some incentive from the politicians in power or they are from same party or tribe. 444 people that died , did not die bcus we are not united in the fight, they died bcus the president who is the chief security officer fail to protect them.
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by Dahveydson(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You are just beating around the bush .Citizens and soldiers are dying, and you think the solution is to unite and fight? Like the soldiers fighting in the battle field don't come from parts and tribes in Nigeria. Which other unity are u referring to ?

The problem we have in this country are people like you; Who can't call a spear a spear, maybe bcus they are getting some incentive from the politicians in power or they are from same party or tribe. 444 people that died , did not die bcus we are not united in the fight, they died bcus the president who is the chief security officer fail to protect them.

What is the spade here?

I am from the southeast, I am not being affected by the bombings but thanks anyway for the tag.

Of course the chief security failed to protect them, who is denying that?

In Cameroon, people came enmasse to protest against bokoharam, they don't see bokoharam as a problem of a particular region but as the problem of the whole country. Now relate that to Nigeria.

I am not your enemy, but I will not keep on blaming the CSO when the surrounding components are not in tune with happenings.

Thanks and have a great day.

1 Like

Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by Okeikpu(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Well done Mr duara 4ucktard.....
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by Chigold101(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
joseph1832:
And the deaths will keep piling up if some muslims in the north don't allow reason to be their guide.

Here they were protesting the searching of women in Hijab when it is known that some women in Hijab use the guise of hijab wearing to camouflage their suicidal tendencies.

chad banned hijab cos of just one bombing, but here... Well who knows whose idea boko haram is?
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by diamondzs(f): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
ddippset:
Foolish comment
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by nortcentrallord(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
From the cool shade under the scorching sun in Daura, Ending BH and changing Nigeria from a developing nation to a developed nation was like sipping fura and chewing gworo but after may 29nth and a few visit to his cow farm and back to Aso rock, starting the process, not to talk of meeting up with promises made prior to the elections became like lifting zuma rock with a single finger and taking it to katsina. All of a sudden he and apc became like a confused lot. The system of the 80'z don't work in this century. It is clear buhari is clueless. We have arms, we have personnel in the military why is BH still killing in renewed vigor of hundreds. Buhari just came back to disgrace himself and I feel the sins of his past are just back to hunt him into oblivion little wonder he won the presidency when he least expected it. No plans, no road map. Just subscribed and we'll edited script and propaganda. RIP to the dead. God help Nigeria.
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
And buhari promised to flush out this dreaded terrorists I'm 3 weeks.I was one of the few learned man who didn't believe in his sermon.
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by beyoncausme: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
henhen....

Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by mightyhaze: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
naijapiper:
so ova 400(documented) aint scary enuf,...like seriously??
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
naijapiper:
When it comes to life number doesn't matter. Even if it is one person it matters a lot. I am not against the government but the blame game. The killings to me is no one's fault. It is everywhere in the world. Even advanced countries suffer the same thing. In as much as we expect the govt to do some magic I think we should do our own part by being careful as not to increase the number. Be security conscious.
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by ajepako(f): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
naijapiper:

Even if it's just 3, can Buhari or GEJ bring them back to life?

Whether Tanoid or Buharist, life is sacred and should be respected..
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by MCJIKEL22(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
PMB should please do something
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by kuchikau: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
U voted for change abi?..u will bear its consequences..stupid people
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dahveydson:

What is the spade here?

I am from the southeast, I am not being affected by the bombings but thanks anyway for the tag.

Of course the chief security failed to protect them, who is denying that?

In Cameroon, people came enmasse to protest against bokoharam, they don't see bokoharam as a problem of a particular region but as the problem of the whole country. Now relate that to Nigeria.

I am not your enemy, but I will not keep on blaming the CSO when the surrounding components are not in tune with happenings.

Thanks and have a great day.

People protesting about bokoharam will not solve the problem or make bokoharam stop their killing. People should rather protest and put pressure on the commander in chief who is the president to render his responsibility of protecting the life and property of the citizen he is sworn in to protect.

Good day
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by kuchikau: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Duara born bastard is traveling to US tomoro
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by kuchikau: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
...Duara born bastard is traveling to US tomoro
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by kuchikau: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
No peace for buhari..he is cursed and shall die...son of a bastard
Re: 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
I Hope this writer isn't trying to compare the Number of lives lost since GMB came into power with that of exPGJ. BH will soon become a thing of history by God's grace. Amen. May God help our president and the security agencies to win this war. A victory against BH is a victory for Nigerians not for PMB nor against anti-Buharists. Jah bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election: Sniffer Dogs Deployed By NSCDC / Health Workers Plan Showdown With FG Over Ministerial Slots / Zakari Alfa: The Top 3 Aspirants In PDP Are Atiku, Atiku And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.