Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Where do Atheists go when they die? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where do Atheists go when they die? (13473 Views)

Atheists 'Go Ballistic' When Children Visit Ark Encounter. / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

On the contrary, it is truth that reveals the worst form of blindness - ignorance.

If the adherents of the multifarious religions in the world have been able to testify to the reality of the claims of their religions, I wouldn't have blamed you for doubting. Now it is clear they blindly put their faith in mere texts without verification while Christianity is the only Faith where God sets out to prove His existence by confirming His Word over and over again through the decades and centuries yet your doubt still clings to you like leech. You have no excuse, Johnny. You have only chosen to remain blind despite seeing the Light.
Hahahahahahaha now imagine this, down writing other religions to up hold yours as true. . why am i not surprised..

Well thats what every other religion feel and say about theirs in contrast to others

3 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by okeke00(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2015
where were you when you were not yet born by your mum?

3 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Perhaps a demonstration? wink the same proof you asked of muslims, Hindus and Buddhist...imagine the irony...

Like I said, which of them can step out and tell the world that they have witnessed Allah's paradise, Buddhist and Hindu reincarnation or non-existence (it's really funny to prove this one) like the Christians claim to do?

History is literally your opposite. . .Am sure you haven't read about the TRIBUNAL OF OSIRIS. . . egyptians invented both the notion of afterlife and judgement. . .why do you think theh mummified, built mastabas and pyramids. . .

You have a quite twisted notion of the afterlife. The first hint of the afterlife in the Bible was the book of Genesis where it was written that the blood of Abel was crying to God for vengeance. If Abel was in a state of non-existence, why was his blood speaking after death? The second was where God translated Enoch from earth
even before death because He pleased God. Now, all this happened before the existence of Egypt..

You cant tell? since you assert humans have spirits, others animals have too wink

Look, Johnny, don't drag me into needless argument. You well know that animals cannot speak or write like humans so your analogy here is out of place.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Medicis(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
So you don't know that your mind is as a result of your brain

Mehnn no wonder they say theist don't really have brains embarassed
Ode!! Mr know it all. That's not my question.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:

The same way your book told you is the same way the muslim and hindu book told them yet you disbelief it.

Now we are yearning to hear the results of your observations and experiments carried out to ascertain the certainty in the claim of this book, please do regale us the thrilling details smiley

I am yet to hear any of them testify to the truth of their religious claims.

I have given you my observations in my conviction. It takes personal experience to adjudge something a veritable reality.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

Like I said, which of them can step out and tell the world that they have witnessed Allah's paradise, Buddhist and Hindu reincarnation or non-existence (it's really funny to prove this one) like the Christians claim to do?
Hahahahahahahaha you really need to step out of your shell because you are not widely rooted when it comes to simple knowledge. . exactly the same way you tell the world of your claim is exactly the way they all announce theirs. i think you need to listen to them not make such a laughable assertion...

You have a quite twisted notion of the afterlife. The first hint of the afterlife in the Bible was the book of Genesis where it was written that the blood of Abel was crying to God for vengeance. If Abel was in a state of non-existence, why was his blood speaking after death? The second was where God translated Enoch from earth
even before death because He pleased God. Now, all this happened before the existence of Egypt..
Pheeeeeeew Jewish torah written 400-460Bc, egyptian book of pyramids, book of the dead, chronicles of amon-ra etc written 2000-2600BC on papyrus not even scrolls. . . shows am very right, you definitely know nothing of history, its clear how hard the bible have formatted you that simple history is not in your agenda.

Look, Johnny, don't drag me into needless argument. You well know that animals cannot speak or write like humans so your analogy here is out of place.
Oh animals can't speak? speaking is for communication and because you do not understand them doesn't mean they don't.
A cow moo is a form of communication and so following your analogy because you cannot speak like a cow shows it has spirit and you don't. . .Imagine such hilarious analogy.... Again tell me how animals don't have spirits but you do because this your post is just disappointing

4 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahahahaha now imagine this, down writing other religions to up hold yours as true. . why am i not surprised..

Well thats what every other religion feel and say about theirs in contrast to others

On the contrary, I'm showing you the reason why Jesus Christ is the only Way and Truth and Life.

Where is Allah since revealing himself to Mohammed? What miracles or signs have followed the believers of the Quaran? You have eyes and ears, now tell me I'm wrong about my general observation of the empty claims of the thousands of religions in the world.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

I am yet to hear any of them testify to the truth of their religious claims.
Seriously Rilwayne001 please come tell testify to this guy the truth of your religion... I advice you need to expand you area of study because clearly you have never listened to a hindu or buddhist talk or preach

I have given you my observations in my conviction. It takes personal experience to adjudge something a veritable reality.
What observations? Your conviction is just faith nothing more the same faith muslims have in theirs and every other religion yet you proudly was trying to down play them.

I even thought you had something new to show us. . . Why don't you regale us the details of your experiment

3 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2015
okeke00:
where were you when you were not yet born by your mum?

Who is this question referring to?
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

On the contrary, I'm showing you the reason why Jesus Christ is the only Way and Truth and Life.
No you haven't, you were just trying to down write other religions to uphold your own delusion as truth, forgetting they do likewise to yours...

Where is Allah since revealing himself to Mohammed? What miracles or signs have followed the believers of the Quaran? You have eyes and ears, now tell me I'm wrong about my general observation of the empty claims of the thousands of religions in the world.
You see why i say you should get out of your shell and expand your scope of knowledge. . every other religion in this world still lay claims to miracles just like you...

http://www.miraclesofislam.com/

http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2008/10/claim-of-modern-hindu-miracle.html/

in fact read about miracle in all religions here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle

You know sometimes i wonder if you guys purposely sound naive

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Medicis:
Ode!! Mr know it all. That's not my question.
For you to ask such questions shows you do not know that the MIND is just a figment of the brain . . .who is the ODE now? wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by davien(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2015
There was a time when a person like you didn't exist....can you tell me you're adventures of non-existence?... undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahahahahaha you really need to step out of your shell because you are not widely rooted when it comes to simple knowledge. . exactly the same way you tell the world of your claim is exactly the way they all announce theirs. i think you need to listen to them not make such a laughable assertion...

Where are the confirmations of those claims? Have they witnessed in reality the claims of their religions to the extent that they can say with all confidence that their religious books are divine and true? You have not been listening, have you? Christians say Jesus is alive because so so so many of them have seen Him ranging from little kids to adults. Heck, even hundreds of Muslims have testified to seeing Him but none, not even one has testified to seeing Allah. Now that's irony.

Pheeeeeeew Jewish torah written 400-460Bc, egyptian book of pyramids, book of the dead, chronicles of amon-ra etc written 2000-2600BC. . . shows am very right, you definitely know nothing of history, its clear how hard the bible have formatted you that simple history is not in your agenda.

Check your facts and dates. The events recorded in the book of Genesis happened around 6000 BC. I don't discount history. It even adds more confirmation to my conviction.

Oh animals can't speak? speaking is for communication and because you do not understand them doesn't mean they don't.
A cow moo is a form of communication and so following your analogy because you cannot speak like a cow shows it has spirit and you don't. . .Imagine such hilarious analogy.... Again tell me how animals don't have spirits but you do because this your post is just disappointing

We're talking about humans, not animals. Have you seen a Muslim cat or an atheist hyena or Buddhist elephant, or a Jehovah Witness raccoon? The subject of topic is man's afterlife destination, not animals'.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by dalaman: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

For your information, buddhists have never reported what or who they were before reincarnation

No Muslim has ever seen the so-called paradise whether in a vision or through death and resurrection or in dreams. None of them can testify to the 'truth' of the Quaran.

Ask any Hindu to provide the proof of their belief, that is, if they have reincarnated into the next realm with the knowledge, partial or full, of their original or previous state of existence to add credibility to their teachings.

Where do atheists go when they die? Theirs is even the worst case scenario. They have no scientific evidence of non-existence in death. They're merely making blind conjectures of the state of death in the hope that their 'guess' turn out to be right. Though they discredit the accounts of christians who clinically died and resurrected mysteriously with medical proofs and witnesses to back up their claims, they still find it a herculean task to prove the state of non-existence in death so they are contented to rely on their blind conviction to make themselves feel better. They cannot afford the exploration into the discovery of the unknown as such venture is fatal to their lifestyle of pleasure and their ignorant conviction of the afterlife.

You are deluded. There are many Hindus whose claim of reincarnation has been verified just as you claim the deaths of christians who died and came back to life were verified. The claim of life after death remains a claim. The claim of reincarnation after death remains a claim. Isn't it funny that you are trying to tell us that the claim you have been indoctrinated with is the right one while all other claims are false.

4 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Rilwayne001: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
[i]Seriously Rilwayne.001 please come tell testify to this guy the truth of your religion... I advice you need to expand you area of study because clearly you have never listened to a hindu or buddhist talk or preach

LOL He has made up hus mind never to see the truth. I can't render any help.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

Where are the confirmations of those claims? Have they witnessed in reality the claims of their religions to the extent that they can say with all confidence that their religious books are divine and true? You have not been listening, have you? Christians say Jesus is alive because so so so many of them have seen Him ranging from little kids to adults. Heck, even hundreds of Muslims have testified to seeing Him but none, not even one has testified to seeing Allah. Now that's irony.
#Sighs can you imagine, banking on more delusion to uphold a greater delusion... Yes they see jesus and give different descriptions of what he looks like...hahahahaha am a gonner cheesy

You know even a child reading this will marvel at such naivete as the one you are depicting here. . . hindus also claim to see krishna https://prabhupadavani.org/main/Bhagavatam/254.html
another disappointing assertion born out of plain ignorance and pitiable naivete .

Check your facts and dates. The events recorded in the book of Genesis happened around 6000 BC. I don't discount history. It even adds more confirmation to my conviction.
Still banking on the creationist assertion that the earth is 6000years? hahahahahaha i gotta laugh at this, am marveled that a 21st century homo sapiens think that the earth is 6000yeaes embarassed. . well we are not talking about when the events supposedly happened but when the account was written which as young as 400BC.

To this i can only advice you read more books, because for someone who thinks the planet is 6000years after fossil records, datings and others have proven otherwise, i can only hope you step up your game and read more. .you need it

We're talking about humans, not animals. Have you seen a Muslim cat or an atheist hyena or Buddhist elephant, or a Jehovah Witness raccoon? The subject of topic is man's afterlife destination, not animals'.
Because all those tags you mentioned are human inventions. . . You still have not shown me what i asked. . .why do you think you have a spirit and other animals don't. . ? i believe this question is simple and clear
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

LOL He has made up hus mind never to see the truth. I can't render any help.
Am wowed. . .someone boldly saying other religions don't lay claims to miracle like his is just very shameful. . i covered my face for the guy over here, was ashamed for him

1 Like

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by OgundeleT(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

The grave is not the final destination of man. It is the beginning of man's endless journey to eternity.
There is nothing after the grave. No heaven no hell
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by MizJanet(f): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

Who is this question referring to?

cheesy , dont be suprised that your own bible says there is no afterlife

" as for the DEAD, THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING , whatever your hands find to do, do with your power for there is no work cheesy , nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in THE GRAVE , WHERE YOU ARE GOING " - Ecclesistes 9:5 and 10 , where did it say you are going ? grin

1 Like

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizJanet:

" as for the DEAD, THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING , whatever your hands find to do, do with your power for there is no work cheesy , nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in THE GRAVE , WHERE YOU ARE GOING " - Ecclesistes 9:5 and 10 , where did it say you are going ? grin
Lol even Ecclesiastes 3 :19-20 asserts so too..

19 For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity.
20 All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return.

Anyway have noticed your unbearably annoying style of arguing with the Bible, strong headedness and sassy remarks, you are annoyingly stubborn shaa...

1 Like

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Seriously Rilwayne001 please come tell testify to this guy the truth of your religion... I advice you need to expand you area of study because clearly you have never listened to a hindu or buddhist talk or preach
What observations? Your conviction is just faith nothing more the same faith muslims have in theirs and every other religion yet you proudly was trying to down play them.

Let me ask, is it faith to blindly follow a religion whose creator has remained a mystery for hundreds of years?

Is it faith to practice a religion whose so-called deity has remained silent, never speaking or appearing to many of his followers in order to clear doubts from the minds of people of his existence?

Again, my conviction as regards the Word of God goes beyond mere written text. It stems from daily events confirming the reality of the Word of God. This makes the Bible extraordinarily supernatural. God does not rely on well-constructed human argument to demonstrate His power but confirms His Word with signs and wonders.

I even thought you had something new to show us. . . Why don't you regale us the details of your experiment

There's nothing new about the Word of God in today's world. Whatever new thing I or anyone says that is not already in the Bible is false teaching.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

Let me ask, is it faith to blindly follow a religion whose creator has remained a mystery for hundreds of years?

Is it faith to practice a religion whose so-called deity has remained silent, never speaking or appearing to many of his followers in order to clear doubts from the minds of people of his existence?

Again, my conviction as regards the Word of God goes beyond mere written text. It stems from daily events confirming the reality of the Word of God. This makes the Bible extraordinarily supernatural. God does not rely on well-constructed human argument to demonstrate His power but confirms His Word with signs and wonders.
YES this exactly is what FAITH is, believing something whether its true or not, having a strong conviction that something is true without empirical evidence. . . That is faith.…Am still marvelled you still don't know the definition of faith..lipsrsealed

And we all know that applies to all of you, so stop your desperate childish attempt to exempt your religion and belief from such delusional gullibility. .

There's nothing new about the Word of God in today's world. Whatever new thing I or anyone says that is not already in the Bible is false teaching.
#Sighs. . . pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew . . embarassed

1 Like

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
dalaman:

You are deluded. There are many Hindus whose claim of reincarnation has been verified just as you claim the deaths of christians who died and came back to life were verified. The claim of life after death remains a claim. The claim of reincarnation after death remains a claim. Isn't it funny that you are trying to tell us that the claim you have been indoctrinated with is the right one while all other claims are false.

At least there must be very wide range of these claims as regards reincarnation. You'll have no trouble furnishing me with links of many hindus whose reports of reincarnation have been verified.

It doesn't end there, please also provide evidence of non-hindu people who can corroborate those claims of reincarnation.

Have they ever set eyes on Lord Krishna or Ganesha in their current lives? It is easy to say they saw these deities in their past lives which gives them protection as the excuse of 'not entirely recalling the events of their past lives' is readily available to whoever makes further inquiry into their claims to verify their authenticity.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
No you haven't, you were just trying to down write other religions to uphold your own delusion as truth, forgetting they do likewise to yours...
You see why i say you should get out of your shell and expand your scope of knowledge. . every other religion in this world still lay claims to miracles just like you...

http://www.miraclesofislam.com/

http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2008/10/claim-of-modern-hindu-miracle.html/

in fact read about miracle in all religions here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle

You know sometimes i wonder if you guys purposely sound naive

Johnny, I overlooked this. I have gone through the links provided but saw only signs that were attributed to Allah. There was no report of any encounter with the deity, Allah neither was there miracles of Allah to his followers like resurrection from the dead. Is there any such miracle in Islam or buddhism or Hinduism? Have they had the privilege, as followers, of divine encounter with the god(s) they worship?

Even false prophets perform semblance of miracles but they can never produce the evidence of knowing God personally neither do they have the power to raise anyone from the dead.

Just as you have provided the links above provide others with the conditions I stated. I want to see those people who have seen their deities and confirmed by others.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by MizJanet(f): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol even Ecclesiastes 3 :19-20 asserts so too..

Anyway have noticed your unbearably annoying style of arguing with the Bible, strong headedness and sassy remarks, you are annoyingly stubborn shaa...

Nice observation . Stubborn only to the bible twisters that think everyone is a fool
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

Johnny, I overlooked this. I have gone through the links provided but saw only signs that were attributed to Allah. There was no report of any encounter with the deity, Allah neither was there miracles of Allah to his followers like resurrection from the dead. Is there any such miracle in Islam or buddhism or Hinduism? Have they had the privilege, as followers, of divine encounter with the god(s) they worship?
**Face palm** aaaah Not again embarassed. Self induced delusion and gullibility is the worst of it there is. . . Every other religion claims miraculous feats just like you do for yours, the fact remains none of you have ever in fact substantiated this claims. . .its all the same. . everything you say about these religions applies to yours too.

Even false prophets perform semblance of miracles but they can never produce the evidence of knowing God personally neither do they have the power to raise anyone from the dead.
Abject gullibility can be diagnosed for you

Just as you have provided the links above provide others with the conditions I stated. I want to see those people who have seen their deities and confirmed by others.
Oh really? and how many people have seen your god, i want to see them. . provide those people so i can i see them and confirm and ask them questions too. . .perhaps you have?

The level of this argument is just too low and childish for me. . . Fvcking done with it
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
#Sighs can you imagine, banking on more delusion to uphold a greater delusion... Yes they see jesus and give different descriptions of what he looks like...hahahahaha am a gonner cheesy

You know even a child reading this will marvel at such naivete as the one you are depicting here. . . hindus also claim to see krishna https://prabhupadavani.org/main/Bhagavatam/254.html
another disappointing assertion born out of plain ignorance and pitiable naivete .

Still banking on the creationist assertion that the earth is 6000years? hahahahahaha i gotta laugh at this, am marveled that a 21st century homo sapiens think that the earth is 6000yeaes embarassed. . well we are not talking about when the events supposedly happened but when the account was written which as young as 400BC.

To this i can only advice you read more books, because for someone who thinks the planet is 6000years after fossil records, datings and others have proven otherwise, i can only hope you step up your game and read more. .you need it

Because all those tags you mentioned are human inventions. . . You still have not shown me what i asked. . .why do you think you have a spirit and other animals don't. . ? i believe this question is simple and clear

One, I don't believe the earth is just 6000 years old. I believe the earth spans millions of years in age. Stop jumping into conclusions.

Two, I don't believe animals have souls. It was never recorded in the Bible. It has never been reported of the souls of animals going to heaven or hell or standing before the Judgment throne of God. However, this thread was not created to debate the spiritual existence or not of animals.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizJanet:

Nice observation . Stubborn only to the bible twisters that think everyone is a fool
Lol what do we call you then agnostic, atheist, deist or what..

anyway i find the bible too primitive for a 21st century man like me to base my arguments on...
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

One, I don't believe the earth is just 6000 years old. I believe the earth spans millions of years in age. Stop jumping into conclusions.
But you alleged the events of genesis to be within 6000BC. maybe you should learn constructiveness when posting next time.

Two, I don't believe animals have souls. It was never recorded in the Bible. It has never been reported of the souls of animals going to heaven or hell or standing before the Judgment throne of God. However, this thread was not created to debate the spiritual existence or not of animals.
Lmao. . . The bible said this, the bible said that. You can't even make an independent assertion.

Animals don't have spirits yet they are alive and breath like you but then because you are alive then you must have spirit. . when asked for how you got to know you have a spirit and animals dont .you call the bible!!! seriously? The bible is the claim, where is the proof, you have none all you have it circular statement.

Man has spirits- because the bible said so- because the bible is true -because the bible said it(bible) is true.

Am wowed at such naivete honestly. . . Tell me: Why do you think you have spirit but other species don't?
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizJanet:

And you conveniently overlooked Ecclesiastes 12:14 which says "For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil"

Now, does that not tell you that the grave he was talking about is physical death and burial? If indeed that verse was supposed to mean non-existence, then how do you explain 12:14?

A confirming verse in the Bible is Hebrews 9:27 which says, "And it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment".

Quit making selective quotations.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
YES this exactly is what FAITH is, believing something whether its true or not, having a strong conviction that something is true without empirical evidence. . . That is faith.…Am still marvelled you still don't know the definition of faith..lipsrsealed

There you go again. The patriarchs of the Bible acted on the Word of God, unlike the word of one man who claimed sole access to Allah. Knowing God and hearing Him is what defines faith. Geddit?

Faith in God has the element absolute assurance of God's existence, not blind belief in something. It is seeing the evidence of God in our daily lives, interacting with Him on issues concerning life, having Him answer our prayers, receiving supernatural guidance from Him.

Which religion can boast of such absolute assurance in the existence of the god(s) they worship?
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Oh really? and how many people have seen your god, i want to see them. . provide those people so i can i see them and confirm and ask them questions too. . .perhaps you have?

The level of this argument is just too low and childish for me. . . Fvcking done with it

There are tons and tons of reports or experiences relating to encounters with God or Jesus. You'll have no problem finding them on the internet. In fact, the internet is literally flooded with them. This privilege of knowing the Christian God personally, speaking with Him and hearing from Him is what makes Christianity stand out from religion.

You gave a link of supposed people seeing Krishna but I was so disappointed when I visited the site. It was just a lecture on seeing Krishna, not reports of many seeing Krishna as I expected. You can do better than that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics / Tradition In Church As Women Groups Display Different Cultural Dance Presentatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.