Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,962 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! (89413 Views)

China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Mayweather Car Collection Burnt To Ashes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by soleexx(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
The man is poor...he's not my mate when we talking about successful life
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Leoswaggs(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
otimothy:
chai i tap into this blessing abeg God bless my hustle and purnish those vanity upon vanity monkeys cos jesus rode into nazareth he didnt trek.
chai!!!I wonder which kind church you dey go..wen jerusalem turn to Nazareth?dem suppose close down ur chrch
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by TeeCee007(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Who just snapped my garrage...infact,I'll ban all dese boys dat enter my mansion anyhw cool
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hahn(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Anyway, he doesn't buy them to drive them. I think he gets satisfied by just seeing the cars, and reminding himself that he owns them. The best he can do is to just enter inside and sit down for a couple of minutes.

It's still a flagrant waste.

Ill make that conclusion when when I have my own fleet
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by IamSassy(f): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nawa o. Vanity upon vanity.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by piagetskinner(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Money makes people do crazy things# 5billion dollars worth of cars?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by BraniacX(m): 4:31am On Jul 13, 2015
LaDivva:

Call me when you break the Sultans record cheesy

And why the blazes will I do thAt?

If you want to know me when am a made man, well be ready to be my side chick numberrrrrrrrr............................................... Pick a number btw 100 and 110
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by JustmcKay(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2015
UNCLE YOU CAN LIE OOOO.....Are u trying to say he produces cars, or that he is Richer than King SOLOMON...?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE

OLD

NEWS....

He built the largest mansion in the world sef and drives a 100% made of gold Benz.....

But his people aint suffering.......
That is the main point. If his people aren't suffering then let us wish him well.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Op say dem go bury am wit doz cars wen him discova oil grin
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2015
mohammedabiodun:
That is the main point. If his people aren't suffering then let us wish him well.
dats y he got less beefers and nobody talks bout him much....... Brunei is xo peaceful nd an average manthere is ale to afford a house and comple meal daily tho
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by micodon(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2015
DONADAMS:
the broke ilks will say 'vanity upon vanity'

Solomon wasn't broke when he said it.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2015
micodon:

Solomon wasn't broke when he said it.
wise response.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by buccal(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Darvel:
shut up jhor... African man mentality
cant remember telling u to quote me.,stop snitching on my ass
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ModiKen(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ppl jus dey here dey vomit many many rubbish.

"Vanity upon vanity", "I must make my own money", e.t.c

Most of us forgot to ask "whr is this place whr this man owns such amount of cars"?

Dat country Brunei whr the guy is a sultan is one of the poorest countries in the world and he has such a large number of cars.

This is a disgrace to his nation and a show of hw insensitive he is to the sufferings of his ppl.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Sandydayz(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
anigold:

money is not everything but you left your broke boyfriend back in school....
Got no tym 4 u kiss
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by kennyosein(m): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2015
ModiKen:
Ppl jus dey here dey vomit many many rubbish.

"Vanity upon vanity", "I must make my own money", e.t.c

Most of us forgot to ask "whr is this place whr this man owns such amount of cars"?

Dat country Brunei whr the guy is a sultan is one of the poorest countries in the world and he has such a large number of cars.

This is a disgrace to his nation and a show of hw insensitive he is to the sufferings of his ppl.

It seems you're high Brunei is one of the poorest country on this earth or where? Brunei is 5th richest country in the world if you don't know.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ModiKen(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2015
kennyosein:

It seems you're high Brunei is one of the poorest country on this earth or where? Brunei is 5th richest country in the world if you don't know.

My bad. Mistook Brunei for Burma.

Not dat I'm high, just didnt get enuf sleep that day and also forgot to take my pills. grin grin
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hamzakito(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
fashrola:

Lol...it's not Vanity bro... it's heaven on earth grin
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hamzakito(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Darvel:
shutup jhor.. Which one be vanity again.. If u geh d money, u go do pass dat one.. Money are meant to be spent.. D man is enjoy his life if its cars dat making him enjoy.. U knw mayb na him business... NIGERIANS WITH VANITY..mtchew
were dis mugu run komot from de qoute ma comment nw?? ..
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hamzakito(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
poverty speaking. The poster above me is not a virgin
mtcheeew
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hamzakito(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
desmondblaze:

thats why pple like you never get rich
lol... u don go take weed abi..
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hamzakito(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Amazo:

Life itself is vanity - go figure undecided
Get rich or keep...typing vanity upon vanity grin
hmmmm
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hamzakito(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
otosa:
if you never get it is Vanity but when getting it is pleasure.
okay o
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hamzakito(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Emade:

Solomon get am first before he cal am vanity I beg get am first o becos money answerth all things o
sharp man

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by IYANGBALI: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
hamzakito:
mtcheeew
poverty grin
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hamzakito(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
poverty grin
grin
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by HyundaiMechco: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
He should call me for repair

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benz C300 Assessment & Review / Is It Ok To Drive With OD (over Drive) On Or Off? / Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.