Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Abuja Declaration (1989) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Declaration (1989) (1732 Views)

Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) / Abacha And Babangida In Kontagora In 1989 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Does this look like something that's already happening before our very eyes and over the years in a supposedly secular nation?

Abuja Declaration is the outcome of a conference of the African countries of the OIC in 1989 and launched by a communiqué of the Islam in Africa Organisation (IAO) founded during this conference.

The Islam in Africa Organisation (IAO) is a Nigerian statuted Islamic organisation, an initiative of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC). Dr. Usman Muhamad Bugaje is the current Secretary-General of the IAO.

Goals and strategies:
The organisation was founded on 28 November 1989 in Abuja , Nigeria, with the goal to win the whole of Africa for Islam. The statutes and goals are ratified in 1991 and this marks her formal definitive founding. The founding-communiqué is also called the Abuja Declaration.

Starting point for the conference is the fact that Africa is the only continent with an Islamic majority and therefore Africa should become completely Islamic.

The plan contains a lot of points that are also common for Christian missionary organizations as relief and economic progression.

A battle plan was composed to Islamise Africa with some less innocent points in that decision:

•To ensure only Muslims are elected to all political posts of member nations.

•To eradicate in all its forms and ramifications all non-Muslim religions in member nations (such religions shall include Christianity, Ahmadiyya and other tribal modes of worship
unacceptable to Muslim).
NB: The word Christianity is underlined in the declaration.

•To ensure the ultimate replacement of all western forms of legal and judicial systems with the sharia in all member nations before then next "Islam in Africa conference.

•To ensure the appointment of only Muslims into
strategic national and international posts of member nations.

The execution of this strategy can be
recognized in countries like Nigeria , Ethiopia and Sudan.
In Nigeria more and more provinces choose for the Sharia leading to heavy protests of Christians, oft resulting in violence and bloodshed to both sides. In Sudan the government chose in 1983 for the Sharia, in 1991 sharpened with death punishment for apostasy from Islam.

Funds:
The government of Nigeria has donated 21 billion US-dollar conform an IAO-communiqué as donation to this "Islamic Development Fund". Organisation:

The IAO consists of four main organizations:
•The General Shura', the highest authority consisting of 43 members from all over Africa and the Diaspora.
•The Executive Comité.
•The Secretariat housed at Abuja, (Nigeria).
•The Necessary organs to the realisation of the goals.

Countries:
The organisation mentions the following countries on its website:
Algeria
Benin
Chad
Egypt
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Kenya
Liberia
Libya
Mali
Mauritania
Marokko
Niger
Nigeria
Sudan
Somalia
South Africa
Tunisia
Zambia

Time to wake up christians and those that believe in the freedom of right to choose ones religion. This is not a call for violence but a call to put on our thinking cap.

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/09/islamic-organization-conference.html?m=1

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuja_Declaration_(1989)

Cc: Dearpreye Rose2014 ECOTERRORS
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2015
angry
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Emenahagos02(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Jenny1010(f): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2015
We are in one big mess called Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
angry

Emenahagos02:

Feeling bad already? A call by some northern islamic cleric for muslims never to vote for non muslims is a testament to this agenda.

http://www..ng/2014/12/29/sin-muslims-vote-non-muslims-islamic-cleric/
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Jenny1010:
We are in one big mess called Nigeria undecided

Looks like that dear.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Candyrain:

Feeling bad already? A call by some northern islamic cleric for muslims never to vote for non muslims is a testament to this agenda.

http://www..ng/2014/12/29/sin-muslims-vote-non-muslims-islamic-cleric/
What is your aim Mate?
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by dtruth3(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Yes i remember vividly. My elder brother was part of the covert journalist, who covered the event live. Haven lived and studied in the north, he speaks Hausa fluently, so he was able to penetrate. Presently, i still have with me original copies of that declaration, before it was altered. It was quite shocking!
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

What is your aim Mate?

Just raising an awareness so we all don't get caught in what is already brewing and their scheme MATE.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2015
dtruth3:
Yes i remember vividly. My elder brother was part of the covert journalist, who covert the event live. Haven lived and studied in the north, he speaks Hausa fluently, so he was able to penetrate. Presently, i still have with me original copies of that declaration, before it was altered. It was quit shocking!

It's very easy for us christians to turn blind eye and deaf ear to what is happening and claim "it is never going to happen" whereas they are planning and executing it gradually waiting for the right time to go for the kill. We all just going to wake up bro from our sleep before it becomes to late.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by SexySalope: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Candyrain:

It's very easy for us christians to turn blind eye and deaf ear to what is happening and claim "it is never going to happen" whereas they are planning and executing it gradually waiting for the right time to go for the kill. We all just going to wake up bro from our sleep before it becomes to late.

Christians are compromised. They allowed GMB to be rigged into office because of this. Christians are also very intellectually lazy. They will on their backsides expecting miracles. When sick they rush to a scam pastor to pray for them. They rush to musroom churches looking for miracles.

Muslims on the other hand are purposeful

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Candyrain:

Just raising an awareness so we all don't get caught in what is already brewing and their scheme MATE.
Don't be paranoid Mate...
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by SexySalope: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Don't play the ostrich, Muslim

1 Like

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
Do have a lovely Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2015
SexySalope:

Christians are compromised. They allowed GMB to be rigged into office because of this. Christians are also very intellectually lazy. They will on their backsides expecting miracles. When sick they rush to a scam pastor to pray for them. They rush to musroom churches looking for miracles.

Muslims on the other hand are purposeful

You are very right bro, we are compromised. Should I say we don't know what is happening or are we just scared to do something about what is happening?
We are gonna sit down expecting miracles and we'll be wiped off if we don't start thinking.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2015
SexySalope:

You don't have to waste your time with that dude. If he's a muslim then he's in on the whole thing consciously or subconsciously and if he's a christian then his attitude towards things like this is what is going to get us all wiped out from the IAO agenda.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by tessylove2(f): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2015
SexySalope:

I won't...
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Candyrain:

You don't have to waste your time with that dude. If he's a muslim then he's in on the whole thing consciously or subconsciously and if he's a christian then his attitude towards things like this is what is going to get us all wiped out from the IAO agenda.
Pity
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by blessnija: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2015
christians like seeing things from a fair angle. but moslems only believe in other moslems. any politician that tried wat amaechi did against a fellow moslem and notherner will be burnt a live by those kunu sipping - kola chewing- cattle rearing bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Candyrain:
Does this look like something that's already happening before our very eyes and over the years in a supposedly secular nation?

Cc: Dearpreye Rose2014 ECOTERRORS

Nigerian Christians are in for a rude shocker. They just might never be jolted back to reality quickly enough to undo the damage that shall have been done. There's nothing new here. They've been repeatedly and loudly warned enough of this message but they will never take heed.

They are some of the most deluded, divided, greedy, narrow minded Christians on the surface of the Earth. Anyone who underestimates the fury and the terror of the religion brought in by Uthman Dan Fodio does so at its own peril.

We're watching as the wicked project us spreading fast and furious. Underestimate them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Rose2014: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2015
What makes it so sad for me is that there are Christians in their right senses that actually voted for a religious bigot
Beats my imagination

Now that BH prisoners are being spread all over the country, they're complaining

Like someone pointed earlier, Nigeria is in for a very long rough ride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Nigerian Christians are in for a rude shocker. They just might never be jolted back to reality quickly enough to undo the damage that shall have been done. There's nothing new here. They've been repeatedly and loudly warned enough of this message but they will never take heed.

They are some of the most deluded, divided, greedy, narrow minded Christians on the surface of the Earth. Anyone who underestimates the fury and the terror of the religion brought in by Uthman Dan Fodio does so at its own peril.

We're watching as the wicked project us spreading fast and furious. Underestimate them at your own peril.
There is a grand plan to islamise us

I will talk more on this when I get back
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Till then dear.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by chernest2002: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Christians still sleeping.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by SexySalope: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2015
They are bombing more churches

https://www.nairaland.com/2445568/explosion-rocks-ecwa-church-jos

Islamisation of Nigeria on course. They have the presidency, the have the oil now they are going to deplete Christians and churches
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by simpleseyi: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2015
pls what are the aims and objectives of Christian Association of Nigeria? Does it include harvesting the soul of all gullible Nigerians for their so called lord and saviour?
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Many have no idea what is coming at them. This islamization thing has been on the table for a long time but christians are turning blind eye and deaf ears to it.
I pray it doesn't get too late.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by naijapiper: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2015
and what is the great commission for we Christians?

Take this to the bank, NOBODY CAN ISLAMIZE NIGERIA OR SOUTHAFRICA.

Op stop being a clown.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rose2014:
What makes it so sad for me is that there are Christians in their right senses that actually voted for a religious bigot
Beats my imagination

Now that BH prisoners are being spread all over the country, they're complaining

Like someone pointed earlier, Nigeria is in for a very long rough ride

A long rough ride truly. What played out in Turkey is what they want to do here in Nigeria and Africa at large. Turkey used to have a considerable large number of christians but right now they are minority with only about 0.03% of the population of about 73million while islam is about 96%. Churches there have been turned into mosques or museum centre due to islamization of the country.
The first church according to the bible Antioch is in Turkey, the seven churches according to the book of revelation were all in Turkey but what happened now, christians went to sleep and there was islamization.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Candyrain(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Very true.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by naijapiper: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Candyrain:

A long rough ride truly. What played out in Turkey is what they want to do here in Nigeria and Africa at large. Turkey used to have a considerable large number of christians but right now they are minority with only about 0.03% of the population of about 73million while islam is about 96%. Churches there have been turned into mosques or museum centre due to islamization of the country.
The first church according to the bible Antioch is in Turkey, the seven churches according to the book of revelation were all in Turkey but what happened now, christians went to sleep and there was islamization.

what exactly played out it turkey? state it here or shut up forever.

So you think turkey was religion-less before Christianity took over it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Killed Audu Abubakar? / Countdown To Nairalander Wedding (Pre-wedding photos) / Appeal Court Sacks Former Rivers Speaker And 3 Other Legislators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.