Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Stay Free Of Offenses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Stay Free Of Offenses (698 Views)

Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves / I'm Giving Out License Key To IDM And AVG Antivirus Free Of Charge / (photos) Tips On How To Stay Fresh And Healthy This Harmattan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stay Free Of Offenses by Shortyy(f): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2015
You want a tip? forgive quickly. if someone offends you, let it go immediately. don't keep it in your heart, don't plan for revenge, because the more you plan for revenge, the more you get offended.. just let it go, don't try to pay people back.
We all have the right to have a bad day, none is perfect, just give everybody a little room and not be too sensitive.. some people are very direct, they go straight to the point and tell you how they feel, don't get upset, don't be insecure, stop allowing yourself to get upset. You are responsible for your own happiness.
Learn to give people the benefit of the doubt, don't believe the worst in them, believe the best, you might not know what those people are going through. give them a little room. don't go being upset and bitter thinking the person did it on purpose..

1 Like

Re: How To Stay Free Of Offenses by solodox(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2015
i find the fact that you are the one who posted this amazing! you that went bankai on me the last time i asked you a question? #YeahRoight!
Re: How To Stay Free Of Offenses by Shortyy(f): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2015
solodox:
i find the fact that you are the one who posted this amazing! you that went bankai on me the last time i asked you a question? #YeahRoight!
i'm sorry what?
Re: How To Stay Free Of Offenses by solodox(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Shortyy:
i'm sorry what?
WAEC result... will you marry...

ring a bell?
Re: How To Stay Free Of Offenses by Shortyy(f): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
solodox:

WAEC result... will you marry...

ring a bell?
lol! you said directly that "i had no future" it was direct
Re: How To Stay Free Of Offenses by solodox(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Shortyy:

lol! you said directly that "i had no future" it was direct

no dear, id never do that, i phrased a question - is it safe to assume - all you had to do was give a 'no' as a reply! and then kick butt by telling me how much of an awesome future you'd make with even such a waec failing spouse! (cuz the gangsta brilliance in your genes would take out his okro soup chromosomes) and !BAM! Brilliant future!

buh all's well now, apparently you were in a no nonsense mood that day! nice post tho, you're amazing! smiley wink
Re: How To Stay Free Of Offenses by Shortyy(f): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
solodox:

no dear, id never do that, i phrased a question - is it safe to assume - all you had to do was give a 'no' as a reply! and then kick butt by telling me how much of an awesome future you'd make with even such a waec failing spouse! (cuz the gangsta brilliance in your genes would take out his okro soup chromosomes) and !BAM! Brilliant future!

buh all's well now, apparently you were in a no nonsense mood that day! nice post tho, you're amazing! smiley wink
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Stay Free Of Offenses by amosade30(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
You want a tip? forgive quickly. if someone offends you, let it go immediately. don't keep it in your heart, don't plan for revenge, because the more you plan for revenge, the more you get offended.. just let it go, don't try to pay people back.
We all have the right to have a bad day, none is perfect, just give everybody a little room and not be too sensitive.. some people are very direct, they go straight to the point and tell you how they feel, don't get upset, don't be insecure, stop allowing yourself to get upset. You are responsible for your own happiness.
Learn to give people the benefit of the doubt, don't believe the worst in them, believe the best, you might not know what those people are going through. give them a little room. don't go being upset and bitter thinking the person did it on purpose..
u shld chng ya username to stunner...u definitely luk stunning dear, bt I tink u meant "shawty" doe, dt defines u bera...au ws ya 9t?

(1) (Reply)

Photos : #naonlyfornaija Now Trending On Twitter. / What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage / Okowa's Entrepreneurship Programme Kicks Off As Candidates Undergo Screening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.