Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom (900 Views)

Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) / Describe This Pix In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by courage676(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2015
See gist and story ooo

isn't this awkward?

I no see bride so I marry her photo?

girls self

see more photos http://kulqee..com/2015/07/bride-gets-married-to-grooms-picture-in.html

1 Share

Re: Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by delishpot: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Blame society. If ahe said no, and the guy returns and marries someone else and he turned out to be rich and good looking shebi na una go still yab tge one that rejected his photo proposal? Tgis society has so brain washed girls they dont know when to move and when to stop.
Anyhow sha, I know say na Abroad tinz be this one. grin grin
Re: Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by oloriadejoke(f): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Op why u carry anoda person mata 4 head like gala seller like dis? It's no one's business so far she's happy with it, so who are we 2 judge her decision. It's her life
Re: Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by Obascoetubi: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2015
oloriadejoke:
Op why u carry anoda person mata 4 head like gala seller like dis? It's no one's business so far she's happy with it, so who are we 2 judge her decision. It's her life
can u do this? am sure shame don catches dis bride already
Re: Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by oloriadejoke(f): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Obascoetubi:
can u do this? am sure shame don catches dis bride already
.... either I can do this or not it's her decision and I think she wouldn't do that in the first place without the consent of the both parent and the husband to be so who am I to judge her??
Re: Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by Folystory2(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2015
It doesn't matter how we look @ it,
It is always a bad idea - one way or the other.

Relationship (marriage is particular) is all about friendship. In other words - commitment. That's its life-wire.

There is nothing about commitment here. The marriage is possibly a failure from the onset.

What a shame.
Re: Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by Obascoetubi: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2015
oloriadejoke:
.... either I can do this or not it's her decision and I think she wouldn't do that in the first place without the consent of the both parent and the husband to be so who am I to judge her??
THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT JUDGMENT HERE, GOD CREATED HUMAN BEINGS FOR LADIES, NOT PROTRATE
Re: Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by oloriadejoke(f): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Obascoetubi:
THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT JUDGMENT HERE, GOD CREATED HUMAN BEINGS FOR LADIES, NOT PROTRATE
...so far she's happy.best wishes 2 her
Re: Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by Obascoetubi: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2015
oloriadejoke:
...so far she's happy.best wishes 2 her
ok let op post anything that suits him. u were talking as if you're this bride
Re: Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by oloriadejoke(f): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Obascoetubi:
ok let op post anything that suits him. u were talking as if you're this bride
...bro anytin u post on a forum like this is no longer your private affair or to suit yourself,you want people 2 see it that's why you posting it.u hear shocked
Re: Bride Marries Groom's Pix In Absent Of Groom by Obascoetubi: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2015
oloriadejoke:
...bro anytin u post on a forum like this is no longer your private affair or to suit yourself,you want people 2 see it that's why you posting it.u hear shocked
this. bride now in shame while pretending to be happy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is D 2nd Highest Consumer Of Champagne In D World / 50 Cent Has Been Living A Faked Lifestyle / ISIS Kill Prisoners In The Most Horrific Way. (WARNING GRAPHICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.