Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof (892 Views)

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo / Picture Evidence That Buhari Want To Islamised Nigeria By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by SexySalope: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Have you ever wondered why the Muslims (through APC) are so desperate for power? Why Buhari is ready to spill the last blood to achieve the Sharia aim? He did say he will defend Sharia with his blood. The Western countries support him and helped him rig the elections.

The killings will continue until Sharia is a state religion.

See the picture. Watchhow they give people the impression that Nigeria is a Muslim country. The map will change soon when Biafra comes.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=601_1436665577

Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by INTROVERT(f): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by lunaticfringe: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
He who has ears let him hear... Op I'm pleased that you seem to be using your brains unlike some crazy mofo's who are so blinded by party alliances that they cannot reason at all... Islamabad....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by ELTON123(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
BullSh!t
Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by SexySalope: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2015
lunaticfringe:
He who has ears let him hear... Op I'm pleased that you seem to be using your brains unlike some crazy mofo's who are so blinded by party alliances that they cannot reason at all... Islamabad....

Of course some foolish christians voted for the Islamic Party. The question I always ask the dumb Christians is how comes the Muslims up north will never vote for a Christian, yet some foolish Christians (especially in the SW) will vote for the Islamists?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by SexySalope: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2015
People around the world are given the wrong impression that Nigeria is a muslim country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Rubbish
What are you insinuating?
Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by bewla(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2015
SexySalope:

Of course some foolish christians voted for the Islamic Party. The question I always ask the dumb Christians is how comes the Muslims up north will never vote for a Christian, yet some foolish Christians (especially in the SW) will vote for the Islamists?

u no dey there na only Christian vote Jonathan bk then abi
Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by SexySalope: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2015
bewla:
u no dey there na only Christian vote Jonathan bk then abi

What is the proportion?
Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by okosodo: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2015
This is what happens when christains are foolish
Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by SexySalope: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2015
okosodo:
This is what happens when christains are foolish

Of course I agree Christians are foolish. That is why the Muslims continue to kill them and treat them like slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Op, growup. Yu r bigger than all dis crap yu posted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by SexySalope: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, growup. Yu r bigger than all dis crap yu posted

LOL> Muslims.
Re: Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2015
SexySalope:

LOL> Muslims.
yeah, what if i'm a muslim. No be only islamize, na jujulize.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Service Chief Appointed / PDP Lawmaker Sues Buhari For Approving Bailout Without NASS Consent / Photo: Buhari Meets Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.