Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) (46287 Views)

Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) / Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) / Man Spotted Love Machine In Their Office Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by MARKone(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2015
He is keeping it real nothing do the man jare.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Good job
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by igbsam(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2015
so ? Is he not human ?

2 Likes

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by docmajor: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2015
Get admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri, For National diploma(ND) or higher national diploma (HND). Morning or evening. Call 07063912506 for inquiry. Am in HND final in the institution. Every discussion is face to face if you want it that way, no payment before admission.for those without jamb, you can enroll on evening program..evening program form is now out
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by oyefeel(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2015
I doy even enter the guy bus wella

But the guy nodey gree for the AGBERO BOYS cos him too na kolo menta
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by arisekola77: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2015
#chassis
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Brytawon(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by banAddict: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2015
free2ryhme:

to whom a brain is given ...sense is required!!!
you can say that again...
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by bulletproofmonk(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2015
reportnaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-_qizpZEUXuM/VaFqk0ddc8I/AAAAAAAF3Qo/BvrSlKAEfe0/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
You can be anything you want to be...despite your condition! :-)
[img]http://3.bp..com/-yrDrr2bVOHM/VaFqmXxRj1I/AAAAAAAF3Qw/P2mEovSyggk/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/special-bus-conductor-spotted-at-egbeda.html

Reminds me of one "Area" cartoon clip i watched. Dwarf agbero guy called crusher who crushed customers b.alls,but not without saying " I go crush you o"
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Awesomeking: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
Very special indeed.If this kind of person can hustle to meet ends,i see no reason why able body men still stand on the road to beg for alms.
thank you,am a notherner and it bothers me to see someone who has just one disability in his leg admit defeat and start begging for alms

1 Like

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by toprealman: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
How does he manage with his low center of gravity.
ARE YOU NATURALLY DAFT THIS BABE?

2 Likes

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by banAddict: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2015
horpe132:
.The Man Is Just Trying To Make A Living.......,,,,,,,#RESPECT.
U live on Nairaland still U dont have a job,,,buh u bash someone trying to earn a living............................i pity U
u dey mind dem, bunch on eediots.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by steffans(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2015
good
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by 5minsmadness: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Please this is WRONG and shouldn't even be on front page.

Are you making fun of his height or what?
Did you ask his permission before taking his picture?
Does Nairaland need the money so much that it has resorted to making fun of innocent folk?

Deplorable!

Spits!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Goddygee(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2015
This 0p sef, y are u laughing at this guy predicament?
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2015
God bless his hustle
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by HENSEXIE(f): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

Babe hw do U̶̲̥̅̊ always manage 2 mek FTC.pls share U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ secrete wit me cheesy angry grin grin
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Haurmeday25(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2015
igbsam:
so ? Is he not human ?
abeg ask them o... So 'cos he is short, that makes him special?? angry angry
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Man must wack,no food for lazy man ge will always apply brain when he wants to get hold of the tailboard.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by jahlove4jah: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Tolexander:
Omg!

He must definitely have a ladder in the bus to climb it!

OP,
Are you sure the man is just a conductor and it the owner of the bus, cos the color of his pair of slippers blends with that of the bus?
I can't remember exactly the route, but it is either Oshodi to Iyani Ipaja or Iyani Ipaja to Sango. I saw this guy last week. I salute his courage.

1 Like

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by hahn(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2015
5minsmadness:
Please this is WRONG and shouldn't even be on front page.

Are you making fun of his height or what?
Did you ask his permission before taking his picture?
Does Nairaland need the money so much that it has resorted to making fun of innocent folk?

Deplorable!

Spits!

You just spoke my mind. EXACTLY what I was thinking. This is basically making fun of the guy, on social media for that matter, just because of his height. This is unfair discrimination and totally insensitive. Nigerians are just so inconsiderate and totally don't know what it means to respect people for who they are.

And it is also cowardly because you can only make fun of him behind his back. I just wish one of those people who feel this is funny can say it to his face. Na then you go know say no be by height

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by bbabslaw(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Nature at it's course
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

Do you really understand what it means to have low center of gravity?

The taller you are, the lower your center of gravity (balance). So lets assume you meant the inverse of your statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by happney65: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Is dis not commissioner osinbanjo? grin grin
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Seen him at Ogba
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by goodgate: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
HIS HEIGHT IS DISTURBING
He did not create himself, if humans could determine what they look like, you would have been looking better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Votukpa(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Please if what I'm about to say offends anyone....realize that ur mind and ur heart expanded and matured respectively.

You people need to rise above insulting this person and other people who look like him. His physical stature had nothing to do with his own making. Who ever posted this picture for the amusement of nairalander should be ashamed of himself.

For all of you who insulted... The taste of your medicine would really bitter is u tasted it.

Grow the hell up.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by luthorcorp: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2015
he's hustling for his money and some are here commenting,better go get a life
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by WhizLammy(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Learn The Five Most Sabotaging Job Interview Mistakes

click below to read more ....

http://www.guruswapers.com/2015/07/learn-five-most-sabotaging-job.html
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Dahveydson(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
I have entered his bus before. He's agile and does his work with no concern to his height.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by maureen546: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Story for the God's not my business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelle Ekure, A Graduate, Turns Shoemaker (photos) / Institute Of Chartered Economists Of Nigeria (ICEN) / I Relocated To US To Start My Career Again - Vincent Adeoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.