Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) (46258 Views)

Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) / Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) / Man Spotted Love Machine In Their Office Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by isan(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
may0001:
Begging must be discouraged at all cost. It is not God's will for his children.
northerners can never stop begging
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Dese people on NL eh! wots with the 'special'? grin
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Pain(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Whats with that material im seeing everywhere in the picture. Abi na hidden code??

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by justmenoni: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Is dis not the picture dat someone edited and put our vp head on it...I actually saw the picture here on Nairaland
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2015
SO INSPIRING.......
JUST IMAGINE....
People that GOD created with height and strength are busy robbing banks, raping girls, running after men, carrying arms & bombs.....

but this man whom we may describe as deformed is busy trying to earn his living decently....
now tell me why GOD wont bless him...

#respect
#Godblessyourhustle
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by jimsin2081(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1c7-RSkhxo

Nigeria, are you ready for the next big thing?

Believe me; words cannot convey the potential opportunities bookorrent.com.ng has brought to every business owner or service provider in Nigeria. The ecommerce industry you thought you knew has mounted a new pedestal. This is different and all encompassing. bookorrent.com.ng is an online marketplace where businesses, professionals and artisans can project a 360 degree view of their businesses by renting an online shop, workshop or office at an affordable annual rate (as low as N3, 000 per year -Offer lasts till August 7th, 2015).
Also, both business owners and end users can make up to N200, 000 monthly by referring other businesses and service providers to the website. (Click here to sign up for the referral campaign - http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/referrals)

On bookorrent.com.ng, Business owners can:

1. Showcase their services and products to millions of customers with nationwide delivery.
2. List their facilities and equipment for booking and renting
3. Showcase their past projects and upload upcoming events
4. List their staff and their respective expertise.
5. Create Deals and Promos to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share their thoughts with their personal blog
8. Make new contacts on the bookorrent.com.ng online business forum and much more.

Customers are also not left behind as bookorrent.com.ng allows them to:

1. Purchase products at affordable rate and receive delivery nationwide.
2. Hire and rate Service Providers
3. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
4. Operate an E-wallet which is tied to their bank account
5. And make loads of cash by referring business owners and service providers to the platform

So do you want visibility for your business? Having a website is a good idea but being part of an online marketplace IS THE NEXT BIG THING. Sign up Now (http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/signup).
For more information, get in touch with us on 08032532634, 08160609737, 08037984358, and 08168583851. Follow us on Facebook/Instagram: bookorrent, Twitter: @Bookorrentng. You can also visit our official blog – blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2015
this is reportnaija spotted in lagos. nah him type wey leg dey show for divers license photo.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Demostical01(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2015
se oro ni yen? angry OP na by force to post something, I wonder if he's not even your senior brother.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by SammyO4real: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
Very special indeed. If this kind of person can hustle to meet ends,i see no reason why able body men still stand on the road to beg for alms.

Since when does a dwarf start being a disabled? So tell me if Aki and Pawpaw are disabled too grin
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by SammyO4real: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Maximus85:

This is karimu laka Street.
Egbeda, Lagos.
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by ddaammyy(f): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2015
brosdoncome:

Where in Egbede let me pay u a courtesy visit grin
lol! The bus stop close to the central mosque!
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2015
5minsmadness:
Please this is WRONG and shouldn't even be on front page.

Are you making fun of his height or what?
Did you ask his permission before taking his picture?
Does Nairaland need the money so much that it has resorted to making fun of innocent folk?

Deplorable!

Spits!

Well said. i don't know what's special about him working.

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Dammysmart: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2015
lolz I knw him so well
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by FASH23(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
@op if 2 say dat guy catch u say u snap am, u for hear am o.. Man must survive
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by FASH23(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
parkeration:

I know this guy na. Na him dey shout " Oshodi under beaj"
Na true u no lie..
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by MDJALO(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
I will never belive that, what a fonies 40 letre
I am seen here, pls my nairaland mentors help talk to ambode to help diz guy to his member in wazobia TV show, Y b/coz his mate are there the shop money pls and pls?
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by joe2n: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
The guy I have seen and doesn't use ladder when doing his work. with God all things are possible
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Very strong and Fit
Make e go join soldier. cheesy
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by brosdoncome(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
ddaammyy:
lol! The bus stop close to the central mosque!

I know that place very well an I see him each time I patronize that bus-stop. U live close to the mosque or u dey sell market for there bcuz na market place be there oh! grin
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by avicky(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
ddaammyy:
That man nd his colleague or brother are some of the most rugged conductors around egbeda, oshodi nd ikeja. Try them nd face their wahala. Them no dey take nonsense. I know because I live in egbeda.

I know them too. Their mum is late and since then they have been hustling.

His nickname is 'agba'. He is actually an agbero

1 Like

Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by gbodimowo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
How does he manage with his low center of gravity.

Thanks for the explanation guys on height and centre of gravity. grin grin grin

he isnt the 1st we have one in osun state too so next
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by okudaniel: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
What makes him special? is it the height?......hmmm
Re: Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) by ArcToyin(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
You deserve a medal!
TYLOGISTICS1:
Very special indeed.If this kind of person can hustle to meet ends,i see no reason why able body men still stand on the road to beg for alms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelle Ekure, A Graduate, Turns Shoemaker (photos) / Institute Of Chartered Economists Of Nigeria (ICEN) / I Relocated To US To Start My Career Again - Vincent Adeoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.