Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! (1771 Views)

FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by nwosas(m): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2009
The normal nine months pregnancy period biologically acceptable for a pregnant woman to be delivered of a baby could be debatable in the light of recent development in the medical practice when a woman was delivered of a baby at Agnes & Ephraim Medical Centre three months after she had twins.
Mr and Mrs Kabeer Olakunle Oladeji from Oyo state got married nine years ago and had lived without a child until December 13, 2008, when Mrs Oladeji gave birth to a set of twins, male and female. In her joyous mood,she decided to visit her sister in Lagos only to develop stomach pains.
When she was rushed to the hospital for a medical examination the doctor discovered that the in her stomach was something extra ordinary-a baby! Instead of treating a minor stomach problem the doctor rushed the woman into a labour ward where she was delivered of a healthy baby on March 2, 2009
The question then was how could the woman deliver a child three months after delivering twins?
In a chat with Saturday Vanguard, Mrs Mosunmade Oladeji said that God can do without medical science.She said that at the end of December 2008, after she gave birth to a set of twins, she told somebody that she was experiencing a movement in her tommy and the person responded that it was womo, womo (which means worms).
The Oladejis, assisted by Dr. Ayanbadejo carrying their twins and the new born child.
So, Mrs Oladeji who works as a secretary at Ibadan Polytechnic decided to travel to Lagos on a short visit to her immediate younger sister with her set of twins which they christened Emmanuel and Mary before she resumes work on March 9, 2009. On getting to her sisters she complained of being sick and decided to go to hospital where she was given some tablets. From the hospital she said that the doctor told her she had placenta, and that made the medics to conduct several tests on her. "The doctor even advised me to go for scan for my tommy, but I didn't do so, I came to Lagos.
"On Saturday morning, I started seeing labour sign - water was gushing out of my body and at about 4.00 p.m, blood followed. It happened the same way it did when I was about giving birth to my set of twins. On Sunday, I could not walk again, so my in-law rushed me to the hospital but we didn't see the doctor when we got to the hospital, so the nurses gave me pain relief tablets but all to no avail. Then I began to pray to God and kept guessing what could be this again after child bearing. I was there when the junior doctor came and said it must be infection and I should go for scan and the following day Monday, I went for scan and it was confirmed that I was pregnant,but I didn't agree as I told the man doing the scan that I had just had a set of twins last December how can I be pregnant now?
He raised alarm that people should come and see my baby ready for delivery. Even when I brought the result to doctor, he called the man three times wanting to know if he was sure of the scan result. It was after that I was rushed into the labour ward and delivered of the child and was named Abdulkabir (God is great)",Mrs narrated.
I have not experienced this type of thing since 30 years of practice,
Dr. John Ayanbadejo is the owner of Agnes and Ephraim Medical Centre at Brown Street, Soluyi, Gbagada, Lagos, who took delivery of the miracle son(Iyanu-Olorun) Abdulkabir Olakunle Oladeji. Dr. Ayanbadejo told Saturday Vanguard in his office that he qualified as a Respiratory Physician in LUTH in 1974, and has been practising over 30years. Dr. Ayanbadejo who said he had worked in University College of Medicine, Ibadan 1975-76;Ministry of Defence, Enugu; Joint Ministry of Defence, Jos and Medical Commander ECOMOG forces in 1993 - 1995, and resigned as a Colonel to set up his own clinic which he said that the practice had been encouraging
Dr. Ayanbadejo revealed: "On Sunday night, Mrs Mosunmade Titilayo Oladeji's in-law brought her to my clinic and she complained of pain at her lower abdomen which I thought was a normal pain. But it continued till Monday morning I then concluded that it must be an infection. So we asked her to go for scan on Monday. When she came back, the result was pregnancy, though she had given birth to a set of twins on December 13, 2008, at Ibadan.
"As soon as she came back, at about 5.30 p.m. she entered labour and at about 6.10 p.m, she gave birth to another baby boy.
When asked how a woman who gave birth to a set of twins in December 13, 2008, can give birth to another on on March 2, 2009. Dr. Ayanbadejo said that in medical science, nothing is impossible, but at the same time he said that in his 30 years of practice , he has never come across such development.This unsual incident made him to call a colleague and told him of his experience and he his said it was a lie".
After guessing what might have happened, Dr. Ayanbadejo concluded that medically, the solution could be that the woman had second fertilisation after the first fertilisation, meaning that the her husband must have met her within the three months and there was second fertilisation, but since there was no room in the womb for the third baby to develop, so after the birth of the set twins the third one has the room to develop.
She did not come to Lagos expecting a baby
Mr Kabeer Olakunle Oladeji, a Muslim is the father of the set of twins male (Yasir Olasunkanmi Kelly Oladeji) and female (Yusro Olaide Nelly) delivered in December 13, 2008, and Abdulkabir Olakunle.
Mr. Oladeji who is a lecturer at Ibadan Polytechnic, joyfully told Saturday Vanguard that he met Miss Mosunmade Titilayo in 1992and in 2000 they got married. And since their marriage almost nine years now, they have not had a child until last December 13, when his wife gave birth to a set of twins and this one that came on Monday 2, 2009.
He said that all thanks and praise be ascribed unto Almighty God, Allah because he has proved that there is nothing He Allah cannot do.
From left is the couple, Mr. and Mrs Oladeji, carrying their newly born baby followed by a nurse who assisted in taking delivery of the baby boy baby
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by yousouph(m): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2009
It's hard 2 belief but with GOD anything can happen
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2009
I heard d news as wel even b4 d comin of this thread. It's hard to believe but i tell u this are all signs of the world comimg to an end. Taking a second thought abt this incident, sounds unreal, but it happend. God save us.
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2009
Meanwhile, Medical Pracs have them way of maneuvreing this tragic occurence but it no 2 words abt it that it part of d End Time Signs, Repent and be saved
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by MrCrackles(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2009
Ewoooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by Moonstone(f): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2009
My first reaction - They should watch that child VERY well.

Second reaction - it's actually possible. I guess the Lord was on their side. I think it's so cute that they named the children Kelly and Nelly though - reminds me of my sec. school days with that song Dilemma when it first came out.

Still - that's very surprising. . .how is is that someone forgot a child in her belly or how is it that someone did not know she still had a baby in her stomach? I don't get it. . . yet.
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by jamace(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2009
Na Naija baby. It started playing pranks right from the womb. Naija is in more trouble. Hmmm.
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by desgiezd(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2009
The awesomeness of God Almighty can not be questioned by ordinary mortals like us. Glory be to His Holy Name.
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by nana(f): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2009
jamace:

Na Naija baby. It started playing pranks right from the womb. Naija is in more trouble. Hmmm.
lol grin
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by wiltord(m): 12:07am On Mar 09, 2009
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by GatorLink(f): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2009
As wonderful as the story is, how will she take care of 3 babies?

I hope the aby wasn't born premature
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by osisi2(f): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2009
did the father run away?
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by TOYOSI20(f): 2:21am On Mar 09, 2009
jamace:

Now this IS FUNNY!! grin grin grin
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2009
@desgiezd!
Now thats TRUE WORD.
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 13, 2009
@ToYOSI, Nope!! Now that was xtremely funny !!
I no fit ssout grin
evry thing is possible in 9ja, i just wonder why our ppl dont use them heads, huh. Sucks
Re: Incredible! Woman Delivers Another Baby Three Months After Having A Twin! by Lagosboy: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2009
This one na wah o. Lets wait to get a medical interpretation of what happened.

(1) (Reply)

Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! / Turai Yar'adua: A Silent But Influential First Lady / Biafra Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.