Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually (5957 Views)

Spiritually Right Or Wrong? / 6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually by thirdeyek(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
As a Spiritualist, I would like to inform you the Spiritual Significant of Salt, just the normal one you use in cooking, You can never underestimate its Significant. There are two Energies which we humans exhibited , Positive and Negative Energy, You do find yourself doing what you don't like yet you find it very difficult to stop it, such Negative Energy have over powered your Soul and Spirit, it has taken over your will, Zeal, passion, interest. Such energy is Spiritual because they are influenced by black magic,
ghosts, demons or other evil
entities. How you Wondered how it dawn on you sometimes when you did something very Terrible that people least expect of you, I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THIS OR THAT, Decisions making has destroyed many people life and Destiny, decision to chose a man or Woman to marry, decision on the kind of business to do, where to invest on,etc Erase Negative Energy now. first clear your thought of any Negative thought, salt can also help you
attract positive energy. It can
even aid you in your
manifestations. To be continued
Re: Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually by thirdeyek(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Use salt to energetically cleanse your home. Simply add a few tablespoons of sea salt to a spray bottle filled with water and mist every area. You can also fill a bowl with salt and place it in a room to absorb negative energy. Worried about entities invading your sleep? Place a little salt at each corner of the bed. Want even more protection? Try sprinkling a circle of salt around the bed. Want to clear your aura? Mist yourself with salt water or simply throw salt around you. Have an item that contains some bad vibes? Place it on a bed of salt or a box filled with salt. Want to boost your manifestations? Hold a little salt in your hand, make your wish, and then cast it into a fire or a body of water.

1 Like

Re: Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually by Abdullateef77(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually by khukhi(f): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
i can vouch for salt because my mums pastor uses it in preparing healing water for those who need it and my granny throws it on the roo when there's hectic thunder because in southern africa lightning can be used as a weapon by evil people.
Re: Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually by jantofubu(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
sipping sense frm d thread
Re: Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually by mdbissalla(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
hmm thank GOD i no hear drink & bath with salt water gringringrin
Re: Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually by thirdeyek(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
@jantofubu,Thanks.
Re: Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually by thirdeyek(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
mdbissalla:
hmm thank GOD i no hear drink & bath with salt water gringringrin
No Sir, Its Purely Spiritual Matter. Regards.
Re: Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually by mdbissalla(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
khukhi:
i can vouch for salt because my mums pastor uses it in preparing healing water for those who need it and my granny throws it on the roo when there's hectic thunder because in southern africa lightning can be used as a weapon by evil people.

yeah i knw of tribe here in Nigeria that uses/invoke thunder too to strike
Re: Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually by thirdeyek(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Folks bear In mind that, the contents of our mind and heart matters so much when it comes to Spiritual exercise, Positive Energies vibrations would be very high when your mind is clear and free, you don't embark on some Spiritual exercise to nullifying Negative Energy when you yourself has send some Negative forces on an errand to attack someone. The contents in the Spiritual atmosphere are not fool.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Visit A Seer / What Renowned Physicists Say About God's Existence / Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.