Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion (42206 Views)

Army Averts Another Suicide Attack In Borno.. / Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by misspicy(f): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
kritikali:

Your xtian brothers actually started d killings in jos..u foolish hypocrites. Know!! Before u talk trash.
Are u ok?
Where has it ever been reported that christians kill.
Wicked boko haram member ur end is here and be ready to meet ur 12 virgins fool

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by kritikali(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
anwo247:
Islam is an evil association.
Mohamed is a demonic priest.
Allah is the devil or better known as Satan.

Christianity is the evil association (read tru history and see how many innocent lives have been taken in the name of the fantacy u call religion by your crusaders), abi didn't Hitler killed d jews in d name of xtianity. I know u will deny this cos u know no shit.
Bible is a fckin story book.
Ur fckin jesus died on the cross helplessly with pampers, where is he now to save u from the bombings.
Jesus is a bloody blood sucking gay who bleeps thru the ass holes of Peter and co.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by kritikali(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
misspicy:

Are u ok?
Where has it ever been reported that christians kill.
Wicked boko haram member ur end is here and be ready to meet ur 12 virgins fool

What a bastard...u are very dull. Take after jesus and go Bleep some male ass holes.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
midolian:
And why was premiumtimes quick to report that kind of a sad(unconfirmed) news in the first place?

Imagine what this useless premiumtimes reported initially ^^. Is this news not enough to give a concerned person HBP? The wailing wailers were happy to receive the news. It was another profound opportunity to call buhari names. Shame on y'all

Cc: Christinie, osina1414, ahaz, opiaoku, submarine and the likes

Lalasticlala, this one too must enter FP o! @ least to shame those that derive joy from B/H attacks. Ie the #wailingwailers undecided

Instead of hypocritically blaming and trying to sheepishly ridicule those who are only asking buhari to wake up to his duties...kindly do the two of these;

1)Encourage your Muslim brothers to shun violence and reduce their seemingly unquenchable thirst for blood...

2)Join in the push to get buhari to shun nepotism and live up to the dictates of his office...that while our military are forced to soft pedal that the innocents are dying and paying the price...

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Walelavender(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank God it didn't claim any life. I have been moody since I read the first news from the unprofessional Premium times with beer Parlour journalism. Worship centres should be proactive about security matters. God will continue to keep us in perfect peace. #God save Nigeria
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by islandmoon: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jtown people, super hot and super smart! they know how to play safe in that town.. removal of road blocks has given chance to bokofools to gain entrance to cities with their explosive, Buhari got it wrong there, i just hope he has not remove road blocks for his boys as some people has said because am now doubting him too! why is Boko haram re-emerging now?
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by EmekaBlue(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Xcape one today not sure of tomorrow....We r in trouble..Buharist administration has opened way fr them again..I saw it was almost dead when GEJ was leaving and took the fight to them,Sia dullardin ho u beta do clear this menace as a priority
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by lebete3000: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
markidoo:
Lets see if xtians will go n burn a mosque as does sick n retard.ed muslims did when a bomb xploded in dia mosque last wk or so.

Your failure at reprisal only proves how weak you are to them & nothing more.

Stop treating an animal like an intellectual. Treat an animal like an animal and he'll give space when next he sees you.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Skmoda360(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
kritikali:

Christianity is the evil association (read tru history and see how many innocent lives have been taken in the name of the fantacy u call religion by your crusaders), abi didn't Hitler killed d jews in d name of xtianity. I know u will deny this cos u know no shit.
Bible is a fckin story book.
Ur fckin jesus died on the cross helplessly with pampers, where is he now to save u from the bombings.
Jesus is a bloody blood sucking gay who bleeps thru the ass holes of Peter and co.
are you for real.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank God,No joy for muslims today...Oh i mean no joy for terrorist today.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by christinie(f): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Instead of hypocritically blaming and trying to sheepishly ridicule those who are only asking buhari to wake up to his duties...kindly do the two of these;

1)Encourage your Muslim brothers to shun violence and reduce their seemingly unquenchable thirst for blood...

2)Join in the push to get buhari to shun nepotism and live up to the dictates of his office...that while our military are forced to soft pedal that the innocents are dying and paying the price...
tell the mofo

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by christinie(f): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Well it was the same during GEJ's time
Bomblast and deaths were exaggerated to aid campaigns
We are only alarmed at the severity of the bokoguys right now we have someone who promised to end the killings.

Naaaa.....GEJ has asked everyone to pray for PMB and haven't said anything less.
GEJ is a good man, not their vindictive bokobuhariri

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
tell the mofo

That's it...People abandon the message and pursue the messenger...You're pointing out something for them and they are busy looking at your finger instead of concentrating on the object...merry Sunday ezigbo mmadu...

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by christinie(f): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That's it...People abandon the message and pursue the messenger...You're pointing out something for them and they are busy looking at your finger instead of concentrating on the object...merry Sunday ezigbo mmadu...
happy Sunday bro. Ignore the dullard.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Skmoda360(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
oshinadekunle:
You shall face persecution
yeah that's true, but naija own too much.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
happy Sunday bro. Ignore the dullard.

Mine is to remind them that not all has gone berserk as them...thanks for the encouragement... come carry my rice for that cheesy

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
midolian:
And why was premiumtimes quick to report that kind of a sad(unconfirmed) news in the first place?

Imagine what this useless premiumtimes reported initially ^^. Is this news not enough to give a concerned person HBP? The wailing wailers were happy to receive the news. It was another profound opportunity to call buhari names. Shame on y'all

Lalasticlala, this one too must enter FP o! @ least to shame those that derive joy from B/H attacks. Ie the #wailingwailers undecided

dullard!nho always brings up what Nigerians will use and insult him.

No Human is interested in hearing about those bombs.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by ukandi1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I just watched it on AIT that no one died. Why are these yeye journalists always reporting fake news and causing tension in the country? haba!

God bless the guard who saw the bomb and threw it away.

only if i can see that guard. Heaven knows i will give him a million naira.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by mickaelmatherz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
midolian:

Well said

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by mickaelmatherz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
ukandi1:

only if i can see that guard. Heaven knows i will give him a million naira.
i can help deliver million
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by limamintruth: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
markidoo:
Lets see if xtians will go n burn a mosque as does sick n retard.ed muslims did when a bomb xploded in dia mosque last wk or so.

You dey mind these naija Islamists who reason with their anus.. undecided tongue

To the story, thanks to Almighty God for protecting His people. Glory be to God Most High!
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by mayorchelsea(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
SaTANists and PDP are really gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight. They had hoped to add this to the number of those killed and start throwing tantrums around as if it's nice hearing such news,thank you God no one died.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Pislam[/size]
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by christinie(f): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Mine is to remind them that not all has gone berserk as them...thanks for the encouragement... come carry my rice for that cheesy
lol
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
mayorchelsea:
SaTANists and PDP are really gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight. They had hoped to add this to the number of those killed and start throwing tantrums around as if it's nice hearing such news,thank you God no one died.

Muslim filth
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
lol
Is this fair?...
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by mayorchelsea(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Muslim filth
Muslim filth? I'm a Christian, should I say ignorance is making you say what you don't know?Say only things you know.I care about the lives being lost and I pray God intervenes,I'm just happy the poor news that was reported has been corrected, be they Muslims or not,they are humans.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Onlymewakacum(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
omotolly22:
Thank God

Yes u right... Nice profile pix.
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by Cityguy: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Who would have planted it if not enemies of God's children. God be praised as He saved his beloved and put these animals to shame!
Re: UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion by tonynickson(m): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2015
That security guard shld be given automatic employement in police anti bomb squard[EOD] he risked his life to save hundreds of other live s. He is a hero to say the least

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : / Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.