Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Relationship With Korede Bello And Davido’s Ex-manager – DJ Cuppy Voice's Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Korede Bello And Davido’s Ex-manager – DJ Cuppy Voice's Out (1177 Views)

Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says / Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Korede Bello And Davido’s Ex-manager – DJ Cuppy Voice's Out by guruscastlecom: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015

For obvious reasons, 22-year-old Florence
Otedola otherwise called DJ Cuppy is one
on the most sought-after single ladies in
the Nigerian entertainment industry at the
moment.

DJ Cuppy is the daughter of billionaire oil
magnate Femi Otedola and in the last 12
months, she’s been romantically linked
with music stars like Ice Prince, Korede
Bello, Olamide and Davido’s ex-manager,
Asa Asika.

http://olojoro.com/my-relationship-with-korede-bello-and-davidos-ex-manager-dj-cuppy/

NET recently caught up with the petite disc
jockey and she spoke on her relationship
with dashing Mavin act, saying: ‘Korede and
I are very good friends, I’m happy for his
success but we aren’t dating.’

On Davido’s ex-manager, Asa Asika, DJ
Cuppy laughs and says: ‘The story of me and
Asa goes back a long way. We’ve know each
other for more than 10 years. He’s such an
inspirational figure and really I wouldn’t have been able to put together this tour without him. He’s such an ambitious person and I think between both of us, we have the
commonality of being fighters and it’s also
fantastic to have a friend on board. About
your question, I’m not dating him and
we’ve never dated,’ she said.

SOURCE http://olojoro.com/my-relationship-with-korede-bello-and-davidos-ex-manager-dj-cuppy/
Re: My Relationship With Korede Bello And Davido’s Ex-manager – DJ Cuppy Voice's Out by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: My Relationship With Korede Bello And Davido’s Ex-manager – DJ Cuppy Voice's Out by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: My Relationship With Korede Bello And Davido’s Ex-manager – DJ Cuppy Voice's Out by Ufranklin92(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
see the posters above me
Re: My Relationship With Korede Bello And Davido’s Ex-manager – DJ Cuppy Voice's Out by bewla(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
remind me when u do

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Man Who Can Love Me Passionately / Karruche Tran Shares Photos From Her Abuja Hotel / Checkout Rita Dominic's Angelic & Sweet 16 Look At Unveiling Of Movie '76'(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.