Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari (52430 Views)

Appointing Nigerian Ambassadors: Career or Non-Career Diplomats? / Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry / List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by londonrivals: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday recalled top ranking members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who were appointed ambassadors by former President Goodluck Jonathan.

They were recalled after three years of service abroad. Among them are:

Former Foreign Affairs Minister , Chief Ojo Maduekwe (Canada);
Chairman of the Jonathan Presidential Campaign Organisation in the 2011 election, Dr. Dalhatu Tafida (UK);
Professor Ade Adefuye (USA);
widow of the late Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Bianca (Spain);
Former deputy governor of Oyo State, Mr. Taofeek Arapaja (Jordan).
Former aviation minister, Mrs. Fidelia Njeze (Switzerland);
Ex-General Manager, Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Ibadan, Mr. Yemi Farounbi (Philippines);
A one-time governorship aspirant in Lagos State, Mr. Olatokunbo Kamson (Jamaica);
PDP front liner in Ondo State, Mr. Cornelius Oluwateru (UAE);
Alhaji Abubakar Shehu Bunu (Saudi Arabia);
Former Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General in Benue State, Mr. Chive Kaave (Argentina);
former financial secretary of the PDP, Alhaji Tukur Mani (Iran);
former permanent secretary, Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA Biodun Nathaniel Olorunfemi (Namibia).
Chief Asam Asam (SAN), (Russia);
Mr. Okwudili Nwosu (Burundi);
Mr. Okeke Chukwuemeka (Vatican);
Mr. Eric Aworahbi (Italy);
Dauda Danladi (Pakistan);
Mrs. Katherine Okon (Czeck Republic);
Mr. Nwofe Alexander,;
Princess Victoria Bosede Onipede (Republic of Congo);
Senator Haruna Garba (Kuwait);
Mrs. Nonye Rajis-Okpara (Singapore);
Chief Eddy Onuoha (Hungary);
Mr. Adamu Babangida Ibrahim (Syria);
Dr. Sam Jimba (Poland)

They were among the 93 envoys posted out in June 2012.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/list-of-nigerian-ambassadors-sacked-by.html

5 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Illuminator9(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nice, we starting all over.

14 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Elslim: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
only... we need more sack nd probe abeg

9 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nt my bizness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
weytin
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by adonbilivit: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
chai! I hope I am appointed this time...make me Nigerian ambassador to #Heaven. I wan go heaven with private jet

9 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by motherlode: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Shooo 93!!!
Well let's see what the next line of action is.

It's a pity many of our pastors can only prophesy about political matters though i am not a pastor but because of my love for Nigeria and my hatred for war and Terrorism at large, i prophesy that every form of sennacherib in our dear country Nigeria shall be dismantled by the Mighty hand of God.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by frodobee: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Frodobee :

Confused dul1ard. Another bomb goes off, innocent men and women who gave their mandates to an 1diot dies, while the i1lliteate is busy fighting vendetta

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by nitt: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Routine but welcomed.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by phayvoursky(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
BOLA TINUBU

AMBASSADOR OF SOUTH WESTERN NIGERIA TO NORTHERN NIGERIA.

36 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by henchamb(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
90 percent of them were wasting their time abroad. for you to renew your passport you must pass through hell, at times its better to fly back to nigeria to renew it yourself than rely on the so called embassies and consulates.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by frodobee: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
frodobee:

Frodobee :

And the people yearning for change await another episode of arewa job placements. I believe his talking drum beating praise singers here will praise this move since this obviously is of utmost priority to the du1llards against the backdrop of bombings, no cabinet, an assembly on recess.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
shocked OMO BUHARI NO SEND ANYBODY O grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by lekjons(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Baba dey gather money grin

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by DROGON: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
President Buhari at it once more.

So Just because they were appointed by your rival you sacked them. God dey watch you.

His supporters will say they are all corrupt. Smh

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by ThePENGENIUS(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
ThePENGENIUS:
D
Freemanan:
undecided
Illuminator9:
Nice,
we starting all over.
olorunosebi:
weytin
adonbilivit:
motherlode:
Shooo 92!!!
phayvoursky:
LOL
Tomfrench:
j
lekjons:
Baba dey gather money grin
DROGON:
Hi
ThePENGENIUS:
D
Bia, this Mr nairaland, tomfrench, you rough o.
I am the self proclaimed space booking police.

Meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by makzeze: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
e don start.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Can we have a list of the ones that were retained?

We'll need to see their names.

11 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by makzeze: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
lekjons:
g
H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.

Reminds me of primary school days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
As dey don sack dem na Godwin.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
A lot of them got those positions as political settlements after they lost out in elections.

These positions should not be given to Politicians but career technocrats with real experience at foreign relations and sociology

GMB.. i did not vote you in but DAMN!!! this is a good move

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by kemmary: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
sometin dat was going to happen. d ambassadors wud have been prepared for it

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by stinggy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Happy Birthday Rita Dominic kiss kiss

Enough of Sack news pls
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by banAddict: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
did he also sack the one to WEST GERMANY?

SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR YOUR PENILE ENLARGEMENT

10 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Viktor1983(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
It shouldn't be "widow of the late ojukwu"....
its simply Bianca Ojukwu .
Media people are the most s.t.u.p.idest people ever.
Anyways its a new govt, Fresh ideas needed.
God Bless Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by skyface00(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don't call dis sack, how can u sack people who have not been doing any work for years,

He only call them back home

20 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Bonuwa: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nama shit
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by doublewisdom: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
One day Buhari go mistakenly sack himself!

7 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by dave2meek(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Instead of appointing ministers he is busy sacking people sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.