Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pls Help A Friend Locate His Son! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help A Friend Locate His Son! (535 Views)

JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Friend Locate His Son! by docayo: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
It was sometime in the year 2000. A moment of indiscretion led to an unplanned pregnancy. According to her own account, she tried severally to terminate it without success. In stepped man of God, Renard Bonke who during a crusade in Enugu then pinpointed her, and warned against the termination. He also stated that the baby is a special one from God.
For reasons best known to her, she only informed my friend several months after the baby was born. He had his doubts but accepted to take the baby at the fullness of time. Unfortunately, they lost contact. Note there was no GSM then. Her names as at then were Ogidi Chinyere. She was in 4th year in Agricultural Engineering in ESUT. She is from Abia State ( she mentioned somewhere at Plantation bus stop).
Pls if anyone knows this person or where Plantation bus stop is located in Abia State, kindly contact Michael on 08068226525. Pls he is counting on your help, as all previous efforts for several years now have been fruitless. Pls note that my friend is married with kids(males and females). He informed his wife even before their wedding and she agrees fully that the boy should be brought back.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Locate His Son! by sorextee(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
We shall put it in prayers..
Re: Pls Help A Friend Locate His Son! by docayo: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Could the mods pls give this a front page publicity. Accept my heartfelt appreciation as you do this.
Re: Pls Help A Friend Locate His Son! by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
we shall pray for himSNEH!!
Re: Pls Help A Friend Locate His Son! by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Royalroy!!.....come hereSNEH!!
your attention is neededSNEH!!

(1) (Reply)

Quail Egg: Another Classic Waning Waves Of Nigeria's IGG (initial Gra Gra) / Wow! Super Clean Us Used Lexus Rx330 Just Arrived In Port Harcourt..view Pics.. / What Do We Do? My Brother Was Set Up By The Aviations Security Mens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.