Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Are You Still Battling With Google Adsense Approval? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Still Battling With Google Adsense Approval? (582 Views)

Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Battling With Google Adsense Approval? by dotun4luv(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Are you still battling with Google AdSense approval? Are you getting the sorry message from AdSense that you do not comply with their policy? Or that you have insufficient content on your blog, yet you have up 25 posts? I don’t care about this message or the reason why you got disapproved in the first place but how you can easily get an approval when re-apply again after the amendment.

“Sorry we are unable to approve you account this time---- blablablabla” is AdSense anthem, so don’t see it as something new, it’s meant for all publishers especially when you try to proof smart or try to fast forward in your church mind but I tell you, you cannot outsmart AdSense. All you just have to do is follow their guideline complete and with just 7-10 post, you will get your AdSense approval.

To New Bloggers Who Think AdSense Is a Card.

You cannot manipulate AdSense policy that guides publishers account, is either you play by the rules of scrabble game or got kicked out always. So also is AdSense, when you know what you have to do as a publisher then, you do yourself good and you have the chance of getting approval on your first trial.

Some of the new bloggers don’t know about Google AdSense other than as a primary source of online income, and for this, they end up getting disapproved email as long as they keep applying. Top officers in the industry (blog-o-sphere) make use of Google AdSense for a start and later drop it because of affiliate marketing. I failed 7 times back in 2012 before I finally did what I am supposed to do before getting AdSense approval.

Without any iota of doubt, you can make a living from AdSense when your traffic is huge which can only result from quality content. So if you really want to earn from AdSense, you need to do the following and see the result when next you re-apply.

Read AdSense Policy Again

Are you saying this is rubbish? Yes I know it is, but you need to go over the policy again and again to really understand the message the policy is passing across. I was going through the https://www.google.com/adsense/policies this afternoon, just to see what I was doing wrong then. The content of the message is simple if you are keen when reading it. Don’t scale through a statement, if you don’t understand it, read it over and over and interpret in your language before you proceed to the next one. Most importantly, the content and type of content is very important, what is AdSense need when it comes to content, copy and paste or unique content? When you see that you understood what the policy is saying, then proceed to the next action.

How Do You Get You Content

How do you get your content and where do you get them, copy and paste? Let forget this rhetoric question. There is a chance that you have had about copy and paste blogger that they do not succeed in blog-o-sphere and if you are doing that, your chance of getting AdSense approval is less that 1% more so, you are infringing your personality intentionally.

You don’t need 100 post to get approval, all you need is quality content, with 7-10 quality content, AdSense will smile at your approval and you will receive the funny message about your account.
Welcome to AdSense, ads will start displaying on your site in the next 15 minutes and blablablabla….

Before you can write quality content, you must have a personal tone and don’t try to be like me or some other bloggers that are really making it big as AdSense publisher. You can be your boss when you start reading and start following your favourite blogger without spending a penny.

Verdict

If possible, delete dirty content from your blog, take time to sit-down and develop your personal tone of writing. When you write without coping from others, you should be able to write at least 700 words even as a tech blogger that concentrate majorly on “How To’s”. The more you reason out new idea the better you become.
Forget about what you have ready about getting AdSense approval in the past and try this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SUFFERING FROM TRAFFIC? Drive Them With Content Headlines / Why Many Bloggers Failed, A Problem New Bloggers Face / How Do I Get Rid Of Ads In Google Chrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.