Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Internship/employment Opportunities For Computer Engineers/scientists - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship/employment Opportunities For Computer Engineers/scientists (1407 Views)

Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities / The Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Careers Employment Opportunities USA / Employment Opportunities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internship/employment Opportunities For Computer Engineers/scientists by statusnet(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Back from school and I decided to get an internship to help improve my skills and keep me busy, but so far my search has been void. It turns out places where real computer engineering skills(coding, cyber-security, embedded systems, AI) are needed in Nigeria, especially Lagos are rare, and big telecommunication firms, technological firms (such as Samsung) in Nigeria focus only on the retailing aspect and not the actual development of the products where computing and engineering skill will needed.

So my question is, where can Computer Engineers/Scientists work in Nigeria, especially Lagos? I'd appreciate it if you could list out some firms.
Re: Internship/employment Opportunities For Computer Engineers/scientists by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
statusnet:
Back from school and I decided to get an internship to help improve my skills and keep me busy, but so far my search has been void. It turns out places where real computer engineering skills(coding, cyber-security, embedded systems, AI) are needed in Nigeria, especially Lagos are rare, and big telecommunication firms, technological firms (such as Samsung) in Nigeria focus only on the retailing aspect and not the actual development of the products where computing and engineering skill will needed.

So my question is, where can Computer Engineers/Scientists work in Nigeria, especially Lagos? I'd appreciate it if you could list out some firms.

Are you a computer engineer or computer scientist?

Then what are your interests? Networking? Programming? Database Management?

You need to answer these questions before I can direct you to firms you can explore.

Cheers.
Re: Internship/employment Opportunities For Computer Engineers/scientists by banismlookin: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
I need a job I reside in Lagos I am a graduate of computer science and also a ccna , ccnp(route) certified and project management I need a guide Hw to get a gud job or sum firm DAT I can send my CV tanks u can contact me on damoetic3604real@yahoo.com or whatsapp or call 08184179764 I will appreciate ur respond
Re: Internship/employment Opportunities For Computer Engineers/scientists by statusnet(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
elnino2015:

Are you a computer engineer or computer scientist?
Then what are your interests? Networking? Programming? Database Management?
You need to answer these questions before I can direct you to firms you can explore.
Cheers.

I'm a Computer Engineering student, I'm drawn towards programming, robotics and database management.
Re: Internship/employment Opportunities For Computer Engineers/scientists by statusnet(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
BUMP!

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Assistant / Operational Supervisors Needed In Port Harcourt / UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 For 5274 Vacancies Of Junior Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.