Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Employment Opportunities. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Opportunities. (3571 Views)

Employment Opportunities At Elbuns Engineering Construction Limited / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities / The Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Careers Employment Opportunities USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Opportunities. by gabito4luv(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2015
About The Company: Rev Foods and Beverages Limited ( REV UP PREMIUM WATER) is a newly established Premium Bottle and Dispenser Water Company, with plans to further increase its offerings to juice, snacks and other foods and beverages related with sales across Nigeria.

The Company currently seeks applications from highly qualified and experienced hands who are highly motivated and target driven to fill the vacancies as per the categories listed below.

CATEGORY A:
1. Marketing Manager
2. Quality Assurance Manager
3. Administration/Logistics Manager
4. Marketers
5. Customer Care Officer
6. Front Desk Officer
7. Store Officer
8. Cashier

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: BSc or HND in relevant disciplines. Possession of professional qualifications or MBA will be an added advantage.

CATEGORY B:
9. Machine operators ( Mono block and Dispenser lines)
10 Bottle/19 litre Jar ( Dispenser) factory workers

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: OND or Technical qualifications in relevant disciplines. Possession of BSc/HND or professional qualifications/MBA will be an added advantage.

CATEGORY C:
11. Loaders
12.Cleaners

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: GCE/SSCE.

APPLICATIONS:
Interested candidates should forward their Application letters, CVs and copies of Credentials on or before Tuesday 11 August 2015 to:

FACTORY: Rev Foods and Beverages Limited
9, Olaniji Street,
Juli Estate
By Clay Bus Stop
Off Oregun Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
OR
EMAIL: revfoodsandbeverageslimited@yahoo.com

Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the aptitude test/interview. Note that Rev Foods and Beverages Limited offers equal employment opportunities to all Applicants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employment Opportunities. by LivingEmma1: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2015
cc Lalasica front page please... let our people get employed. pls
cc seun
Re: Employment Opportunities. by gabito4luv(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
We have observed that our mail box where prospective applicants indicated their interest in our job offer has been hacked by some unscrupulous persons. We however will use this medium to warn all prospective applicants not to respond to any information soliciting for payments of money in whatever form. The date and time for the aptitude tests will be communicated via text messages while the venue remains 9, Olaniji Street, Julie Esate, Oregun. Thanks. Alternative E-mail: contactrevfoodsandbeverages@gmail.com

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Employment Opportunities. by LivingEmma1: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
what it means is dat all those who have not applied and will want to apply should send there CV, Application letter and credentials to contactrevfoodsandbeverages@gmail.com and nolonger d initial email. U can also submit ur hand written application to d address above if its convinent for u, as d closing date is 11th August, 2015. God bless all good employer of labour in Nigeria. Happy sunday all.
gabito4luv:
We have observed that our mail box where prospective applicants indicated their interest in our job offer has been hacked by some unscrupulous persons. We however will use this medium to warn all prospective applicants not to respond to any information soliciting for payments of money in whatever form. The date and time for the aptitude tests will be communicated via text messages while the venue remains 9, Olaniji Street, Julie Esate, Oregun. Thanks. Alternative E-mail: contactrevfoodsandbeverages@gmail.com
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
what it means is dat all those who have not applied and will want to apply should send there CV, Application letter and credentials to contactrevfoodsandbeverages@gmail.com and nolonger d initial email. U can also submit ur hand written application to d address above if its convinent for u, as d closing date is 11th August, 2015. God bless all good employer of labour in Nigeria. Happy sunday all.
Re: Employment Opportunities. by ukeme200(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
I received an SMS inviting me for aptitude on the 20th. Who received d SMS also??
Re: Employment Opportunities. by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2015
ukeme200:
I received an SMS inviting me for aptitude on the 20th. Who received d SMS also??
. I also received wot position do u applied 4 and do u have idea of their test format
Re: Employment Opportunities. by obasaga1(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2015
I also received there sms yestaday night.my interview is slated for dis saturday. I hope dis company are real?
Re: Employment Opportunities. by ukeme200(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. I also received wot position do u applied 4 and do u have idea of their test format
I applied for machine operator. I dnt av idea abt test. God ll just help us.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fuss About Digital Marketing? 12 Things You Need To Know / Jobs At Nigerian Stock Exchange, Flour Mills Of Nigeria And More... / Port Harcourt Oil Company (SHELL) Job Recruitment (ends: 20/Jun/19)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.