Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Which Aspect Of Your Religion Do You Hate? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Aspect Of Your Religion Do You Hate? (336 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! / 5 Reasons Why Science Fiction And Religion Do Not Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Aspect Of Your Religion Do You Hate? by Asiri1991: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
It is known that religion is a sacred and inevitable aspect of human life. Also, believe that each religion is comprehensive and its adherents have their reasons. However, there are aspects of the religion which do not go well with the adherent. To me as a christain, the aspect of christianity which I hate is the prolification of churches.
Which aspect of your religion do you hate? Or, which aspect of your religion will you change if giving the opportunity?
Re: Which Aspect Of Your Religion Do You Hate? by OluwaDavidow1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
U see this land?? It's Not for sale.

I'll be back cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Which Aspect Of Your Religion Do You Hate? by Amodsun(m): 12:49am On Jul 13, 2015
my religion is Christianity i.e Christ-like and it's perfect....if it's not christ-like then it's not Christianity maybe a different religion.
Re: Which Aspect Of Your Religion Do You Hate? by boboLIL(m): 1:06am On Jul 13, 2015
ISLAMBAD.........

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Condemns Persecution Of Christine's / Needless Loss Of Lives Through Road Accidents As A Result Of Night Vigils / Chosen Is Blessed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.