Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? (11883 Views)

Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
If it came down to love would you change your religion? A lot of people face this issue in their relationship, and it’s such a touchy subject so most people sweep it under the rug. The most difficult thing to do while in love is to leave your love for what you love.

When we’re born we don’t know what we believe in, our parents teach us and raise us to believe in what they think we should believe in so its natural for us to follow this same path once we grow up.

I have a friend that is in a relationship with someone that has a different religion then her, she doesn’t want their future children to believe in what he believes in so she’s faced with the decision to stay or leave.

What would you do if this were you? If this was me I don’t know what I would do, do I leave the love of my life because we have different views or do I stay and live a different lifestyle from him.

angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by midehi2(f): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
me, at this my very love, i don't know ooo.... hard decision
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by SlayHER(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
midehi2:

You don change love
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by StupidGoat(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wen our anzestors wer marryin each oda. No problm lyk dis o. Now dat we can intamari. So so problm

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by midehi2(f): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

You don change love
dint get that
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
midehi2:

It's quite hard to decide.... cry
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
StupidGoat:
Wen our anzestors wer marryin each oda. No problm lyk dis o. Now dat we can intamari. So so problm

What are you saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
No I can't. Na only Bleep don bring me and another religion babe together before. She like diick wella and I sabi Bleep wella and we separated in peace.

But as far as falling in love is concerned, I can't fall in love outside my faith(not religion) talk less of planning marriage based on it. But if she can change hers for mine, then no wahala.

8 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by StupidGoat(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

What are you saying undecided
kant you read?

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by SlayHER(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
midehi2:

dint get that

You typed "at this my very love". I come dey ask weda you don change to another love? grin
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by SlayHER(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
I would rather be agnostic, thank you. I can't bow my head to the ground or sacrifice chickens to a wood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by midehi2(f): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

You typed "at this my very love". I come dey ask weda you don change to another love? grin
which love i dey before?

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by SlayHER(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
midehi2:
which love i dey before?
Sarcasm dear... Sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
No I can't. Na only Bleep don bring me and another religion babe together before. She like diick wella and I sabi Bleep wella and we separated in peace.

But as far as falling in love is concerned, I can't fall in love outside my faith(not religion) talk less of planning marriage based on it. But if she can change hers for mine, then no wahala.

So she can change hers but you can't?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:
I would rather be agnostic, thank you.
I can't bow my head to the ground or sacrifice chickens to a wood.

So you won't?
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by midehi2(f): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

Sarcasm dear... Sarcasm.
bring dat ya face here let me slap it tongue
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by SlayHER(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
midehi2:
bring dat ya face here let me slap it tongue
With a kiss or wat? undecided
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
_Fuck, NO...!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by SlayHER(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

So you won't?

I won't, bruh, that would amount to deceiving myself. Religion isn't just something we change or swap when ever we feel like. Its a state of mind. A way of life. Its a type of consciousness far beyond mortal comprehension. One can not just swap it because of a lifetime of pussy from a certain woman.

9 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:
_Fuck, NO...!!! angry

Brutus, you dey vex?
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by midehi2(f): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

With a kiss or wat? undecided
with my hand
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

I won't, bruh, that would amount to deceiving myself. Religion isn't just something we change or swap when ever we feel like. Its a state of mind. A way of life. Its a type of consciousness far beyond mortal comprehension. One can not just swap it because of a lifetime of pussy from a certain woman.

Then why date someone from the other religion like people do

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by SlayHER(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
midehi2:
with my hand
On this my soft face?

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by SlayHER(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

Then why date someone from the other religion like people do

People have their reasons. Perhaps they understand themselves enough to have worked out an agreement that suits both parties.

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Totino: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Love supersedes everything.

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Totino:
Love supersedes everything.

Really?
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by midehi2(f): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

On this my soft face?
yes, it will even be better for my soft palm tongue
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by midehi2(f): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
SlayHER:

On this my soft face?
yes, it will even be better for my soft palm tongue
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

Brutus, you dey vex?
Yeah, why ah no go vex now?? angry
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Totino: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

Really?

hateu2, cal ur nawty friend to pls come help show this person what it means to love from your large pot of experience!

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Totino: 12:51am On Mar 07, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

Really?
Oga Seun and LALASTICLALA, what is your opinion on this issue?
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ExpiredNigeria: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Is it about us or about religion? If I'm not bothered about religion why would you be bothered about that? So my answer is NO

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. / God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. / What Would You Consider As Proof Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.